In place of Brita Fill and Go

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by lilsunshine1219, Jul 9, 2006.

1. lilsunshine1219

lilsunshine1219 Earning My Ears

I have heard alot about the Brita Fill and Go bottles and I think this will be a great idea for my trip to disney in Aug. The problem is that I cannot find them ANYWHERE. I found these Pure Water 2 Go online and I am wondering if anyone has tried them???

I am new to DIS boards, so I cannot post the Url yet, but if you google Pure Water 2 Go it come up first

If anyone has any feedback please let me know.

Thanks, :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cnids00

cnids00 Love is in the little touches

Brita Fill'n Go was clearanced out at Wal-Mart and then I found them a couple of weeks ago at our CVS store, I was there waiting to pick up a prescription. I don't know about the other bottles you are asking about but wanted to mention the CVS store for the Brita Fill'n Go.

Maybe another poster knows about the bottles you are asking about. :)

4. we6clarks

we6clarks Mouseketeer

You usually can find the brita water bottles and filters on sale at Ebay.

5. bexplosive

bexplosive Mouseketeer

Yes, I have tried the purewater2go bottles. I got mine a few weeks ago, and they are great!!

www.purewater2go.com

you can just take them with you anywhere and refill anywhere. a must for any traveling

6. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

I bought the purewater2go ones and we like them.

7. bexplosive

bexplosive Mouseketeer

which ones did you get? have you tried the BIO bottle? my brother goes camping and fishing a lot, and I just bought a couple for him for his birthday coming up.

I think it would be perfect for that because then you dont have to carry around water, you just fill it up in a lake or stream!

8. bexplosive

bexplosive Mouseketeer

that makes sense, that's prolly why nobody can find them anywhere. it was easy enough to buy them from the www.purewater2go.com website, I thought.

9. jsquirt555

jsquirt555 Earning My Ears

I just got my purewater2go bottles and I love them! I ordered the family pack of the 27oz sport bottles and a few extra filters. They are very handy, I definitely recommend them for everybody. You can just throw them in a bag or carry them anywhere. Just refill wherever you are.

Our water where I live has a funny smell to it. I tried it with that, and it smells and tastes like fresh, pure water!!

My husband didnt want to get them because he thought they wouldnt work. Boy was he WRONG!!

Janice

10. bexplosive

bexplosive Mouseketeer

haha, did you rub it in??

11. jsquirt555

Why yes I did!! HE now has to pay for dinner the first night, at any place I pick. :banana:

12. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

I never tried the bio bottles, I wonder how they are?

13. comicguy

comicguy DIS Veteran

I just ordered the Pure Water 2 go bottles on Sunday from their website. I just hope they ship and arrive before I leave for WDW next Thursday. :thumbsup2

14. Zoemakes5

Zoemakes5 <font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania

Been thinking about doing this and had a couple of questions....
    What about keeping water cold? Is that an issue at all?
    Typically, I'll half fill a bottle of water and fill it up. Would that be possible with this?
    Thanks

15. Mel2111

Mel2111 Earning My Ears

I got mine pretty quick, you should have them in plenty of time!

16. Mel2111

Mel2111 Earning My Ears

I havent had much of a problem finding cold water. There is usually a water fountain with cold water.

However, if you like it really cold, you can put a little water in the bottle and freeze it over night. I have done that a couple times, and it works well. However, MAKE SURE that you dont put the filter in the freezer, they warn against that. Just take the cap and filter out when you stick it in the freezer.

17. bexplosive

bexplosive Mouseketeer

yes, the smaller bottles are much shorter and fit easily in water fountains and sinks. sometimes the large ones are too tall to fit. the 16oz sport bottle is the best size, plus it comes in a family pack, so you get a free bottle!

18. idofabric

idofabric <font color=green>"How do I...?"

If you want really cold water remember that you can ask for a FREE cup of ice at any place in WDW and get it. The filter bottles have an opening that is big enought to allow ice in with out spilling to much. I have done this for several years with my Brita fill and go bottles. Worked like a charm!

19. bexplosive

bexplosive Mouseketeer

ya, thats a really good idea!

20. jsquirt555

Spam removed by admin

21. sarahrose

sarahrose Sarah Rose Angel

Where did you get them at? Did you try them? Are they still for sale? :confused3