In park storage lockers

pfrank

Earning My Ears
What are my options for storing my camera while I go on rides. It's a dSLR so it's probably not going to be something I can just take with me on rides.

I've heard that there's a locker over in Grizzly gulch and many of the rides have pockets, but most of the sites I'm getting information from are rather old and non-specific.

Thanks, that's good to know. Worst case scenario I can just leave the camera in one of the free lockers when I go on the rollercoasters. I suspect that I'm probably assuming the worse here. Say what you will about Disney, but they do spend an incredible amount of time and energy getting things like this right. I'm probably just imagining the pockets to be more floppy than they really are.

I'll have to make a note to update this thread when I go.

The rides aren't too intense, so you could probably just hold it with you in your lap.
Also, the pockets on the rides have elastic at the top, so unless you have a very long lens, it should fit fine in the pocket.
I would not recommend letting a CM place it in a cubby next to the boarding area; my wife let a CM place her iphone in a cubby while riding the parachutes, and a Mainland tourist stole it when exiting before my wife could get to it ... I literally chased her through toy story land before the thief turned around, handed it to me, and ran off again!

I too have a question about lockers. I'm going to be bringing a DSLR, but I want to bring a second lens (wide angle) and want to leave it in a locker for most of the day, but get it maybe once or twice (once in the day and once after dark) for some landscape shots. Are there lockers, and if so, how much do they cost? Is the price for the whole day, or do I have to re-pay every time I open it?

they have two sizes and you only pay once and can access it throughout out the day... I need to look at my stuff as we paid for the bigger one and I dont remember now how much... I really should update my TR too:o but have a look at the sizes to give you idea...
15rxttx.jpg

1zn7uhv.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter