1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

In line alone to meet Minnie, Mickey... at Epcot.

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Jill in Chicago, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Jill in Chicago

Jill in Chicago DIS Veteran

I'm going to do the meet and greet at Epcot at rope drop. DH does not want to do this. Instead he's going to get fast passes for Soarin'. If I am in line alone do I ask the person behind me to take my photo?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cadybearsmommy

Cadybearsmommy Earning My Ears

I would think the Fastpass photographer would help you out by taking a shot with your camera!

4. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

Usually you can just ask someone to do it. DH and I get asked all the time...we must look harmless.

5. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

If you're talking about the Character Connection at Epcot, there will be a Photopass photographer there that will take your photo (using their camera) and if you ask, they will also take a photo with your camera.

6. patink

patink Mouseketeer

FYI
    The CM with the Character will take photos too! (This is helpful when you find Characters without a photopass photographer.) HTH

7. MarkinNM

MarkinNM NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

They will indeed help you out, but the CM with the character ALWAYS helps with personal pics!!!!

8. MOmousefan

MOmousefan DIS Veteran

I have done this twice now and it is fun and easy to do. The CMs will take pictures using your camera. The first time I was in line they kept thinking I was with a mother and obnoxious child behind me. This last time there were only three families in line and it went just fine.
    I assume that you are referring to the Character spot.
    [​IMG]
    These were all taken with my camera by a CM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Jill in Chicago

Jill in Chicago DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone!! And a HUGE thanks for the photos! Now I am absolutely positive I'm going to do this by myself!

10. TheGoofster

TheGoofster <font color=#4B088A>all I can do is dream about do

If that is your hubbie in the picture in your sig, then I would ask him too. He just has a really nice look about him. :thumbsup2

For some reason people never ask me. Can't really understand why. :confused3

11. GalDisney

GalDisney DIS Veteran

Actually, it is part of the character attendants job to take a photo with the guests camera not the photopass CM's job.