I'm too excited to sleep........

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
we are on the final countdown, we leave Friday morning and arrive at 9:20 pm, 2 more days:banana:

DD is really starting to :jumping1:, okay who am I kidding......this is me :banana: DH is just :confused3 but excited too.

Doing my packing tomorrow and just have to get through Thursday, guess I will have to DIS all day.

I'm jealous! We have to wait 10 days before we get there! I can't decide, when do double digits become single...midnight?...when you wake up? :confused3 ...well, either way, we're ALMOST THERE!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a great trip!

midnight of course!!

we are down to 14 hours before we leave:banana: :banana: :banana:

have a great time!!

We leave Sat. morning- 2 more nights- and I am too excited to sleep already!!!! I am really getting the butterflies now! I'm a teacher, so I have to get through tomorrow at school and my own children to concentrate on their tests and then we will be doing the happy dance big time!!! WDW- here we come!!!!!!!
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay:

our flight leaves in 4 hours and 26 minutes......not that I'm counting or anything:rotfl2:

Oh my! You're on your way right now. I'm sooo jealous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter