I'm the reason people don't want gays to have kids...

Discussion in 'Gay and Lesbian at Disney' started by True North, Mar 4, 2006.

1. True North

True North Mouseketeer

haha! No, but that does start with a T. While the meaning of the word is not the same, the T-word is the equivalent of the English F-word.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. toto2

toto2 DIS Veteran

Would tha word be tabar...k ? :)

4. princess pooh

princess pooh <font color=deeppink>I bet there's some jerk livin

Your baby is such a cutie! I guess your avatar pic isn't that new if he's already up and dancing :)

My nephew is two years old and built like a linebacker, but he's the most graceful dancer! We should throw a baby dance party one day :banana:

5. Mama Twinkles

Mama Twinkles <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

6. True North

True North Mouseketeer

:rotfl2:

Okay, I didn't think is was right to swear in (even in French) on the boards, but then you go and post a full list! :teeth:

7. toto2

toto2 DIS Veteran

This piece is hilarious and I will print it to showit to my english friend, so they understand swearing in québécois !!! it explains it much better than any of my attemps !

8. Disneydreaming6

Disneydreaming6 Mouseketeer

First I want to say, what a beautiful baby. Would love to see an updated pic. Second, I used to dance around the house with my kids when they were younger. I still love to put the cd's in and dance around the house, my ds4 still loves it. Dd16, rolls her eyes not again mom, runs to hide telling me I am soooo embarrassing. (yes I have been known to do this while her friends were here). The other day I was driving down the street singing my heart out "dancing" in the car when it hit me. Eminem might not be the best cd to be listening to with the little one in the car. It was the "clean" version but I found I was singing the words they left out. Sooo, I switch cds to one of my Rod Stewart cds songbook2 and I hear from the back, Mooommmmmmmm, I can't dance to this song. I really need to get some Kid friendly cd's for the car, But I'm thinking it might be too late for that. :cool1:

9. SeattleRedBear

SeattleRedBear Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>An old floorboard c

I swear you can find anything on wikipedia. Thanks for the url. Very interesting to know the words that I thought were swear words are pretty mild.