I'm Taking you to Disney World, and That's Final!! - Update 11/16

Congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting!

You'll have a blast on this trip just soaking in all the magic and little things that we sometimes miss because we are in such a hurry! Just remember yes you are pregnant and can't do everything BUT the next time you come you will have a little one of your own. So take the time to do things that you have never done and probably won't have the desire to do with children-like the animation class. You will definitely notice children and babies more this trip than ever.

HAVE FUN!

I've got the bug pretty bad, but the budget just hasn't allowed for it yet. It's going to be SUCH a different experience from DH and I going on our own.

I'd really love to take her in the next few months before she turns 3 in May since kids under 3 are FREE!!!:banana:

I think she's ready, too. We did the local fair and she wanted to ride every ride and loved them all. We also had a fun encounter with the Blue Cross/Blue Shield "Blue Bear" mascot at the AHA Heart Walk this year. We did 4th of July fireworks this year and after a minor freak-out at the very beginning, she loved it and kept asking to go see them again for several days after. Let's see... Rides, check. Characters, check. Fireworks, check. We are SO ready!! :cool1:

Now, if the Real Estate business will just pick up a little, we are so THERE!
I totally understand about the budget thing, my trip that I'm supposed to take to Disneyland in April may not happen:sad2:. I kinda have to prepare for a baby!!

Your daughter does sound like she is ready! Everything you've done has prepared her! Now, if they do the same buy 4 get 4 free next year, that might be in the budget.
pixiedust: for the market to turn around soon!

Congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting!

You'll have a blast on this trip just soaking in all the magic and little things that we sometimes miss because we are in such a hurry! Just remember yes you are pregnant and can't do everything BUT the next time you come you will have a little one of your own. So take the time to do things that you have never done and probably won't have the desire to do with children-like the animation class. You will definitely notice children and babies more this trip than ever.

HAVE FUN!

Thank you very much! You never honestly think about seeing things that are now a direct part of your life. For example, I know when I got my first new car I noticed all of the other cars like mine on the road... the same totally applies here!:cutie: I will definitely do the animation class, that's on my list!
You must be excited, you're almost down to two months for your trip!!!:banana:

Congratulations!:hug: That is AWESOME news! I had a sneaking suspicion that is what your surprise was;) My suggestion would to be to definitely take a break mid-day everyday and put your feet up if nothing else. You want to keep well hydrated too.

So excited for you! I leave in 9 days!:woohoo:

Yay for your surprise! I am totally jealous. I was hoping that could be my surprise at the reunion my family had at Disneyland in October, but no luck yet. You can have no fear touring and being pregnant. There is so much to do and you have a great excuse to eat all the yummy snacks!

Congratulations!:hug: That is AWESOME news! I had a sneaking suspicion that is what your surprise was;) My suggestion would to be to definitely take a break mid-day everyday and put your feet up if nothing else. You want to keep well hydrated too.

So excited for you! I leave in 9 days!:woohoo:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Dancing bananas for leaving in 9 days!!! I cannot wait until I get to single digits, too!! And thanks, I'll definitely be resting, although my brain will say, "You can keep going." I'm going to have to listen to that body of mine!

Yay for your surprise! I am totally jealous. I was hoping that could be my surprise at the reunion my family had at Disneyland in October, but no luck yet. You can have no fear touring and being pregnant. There is so much to do and you have a great excuse to eat all the yummy snacks!

Thank you!! I'm totally on the yummy snack train!:lmao: Good luck in your baby endeavors. I really think that as soon as you aren't thinking about "trying" it happens.:goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:yay::yay:

Joe and I have been talking about having a second child, but I said "AFTER CHRISTMAS! I don't want to be at Disney pregnant!" :laughing: But then, the thought of a newborn on the cruise we have booked for next year isn't so appealing either....:rolleyes:

Not gonna think about all that and just let God take care of the details.

It's all worth it. 481 bathroom trips in the middle of the night. Swollen ankles (mine were HUGE!). Stretch marks. All.worth.it. :lovestruc

I'm so excited for you!! And good timing on the baby-you won't have to go through the heat of summer pregnant! :thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:yay::yay:

Joe and I have been talking about having a second child, but I said "AFTER CHRISTMAS! I don't want to be at Disney pregnant!" :laughing: But then, the thought of a newborn on the cruise we have booked for next year isn't so appealing either....:rolleyes:

Not gonna think about all that and just let God take care of the details.

It's all worth it. 481 bathroom trips in the middle of the night. Swollen ankles (mine were HUGE!). Stretch marks. All.worth.it. :lovestruc

I'm so excited for you!! And good timing on the baby-you won't have to go through the heat of summer pregnant! :thumbsup2

Hi Brook!

Thanks, and I am already swelling and the bathroom trips are already starting! I've been told it's only going to get worse.:scared1:

The timing was coincidental, but I'm really glad about the heat of summer, too. I think spring will be a perfect time to be pregnant.:goodvibes

OKAY EVERYONE, I AM NOW DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!! 9 DAYS AND COUNTING UNTIL WE LEAVE!
:woohoo::yay::cool1::banana:

9 more days! Single digit dancing is good for the swelling!

Love the single digit dance! I make DH dance like the banana with me. :banana: He also like to throw in a bit of the Charlie Brown/Peanuts dance too.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's that close! (I can't believe Thanksgiving is that close either!!!) You must be so excited!!!

But I cannot believe that when I get back I will only have 24 days before Christmas! :scared1: i guess everyone on my list will be getting Disney gifts! More shopping for me!:rolleyes1

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's that close! (I can't believe Thanksgiving is that close either!!!) You must be so excited!!!
It is so strange how these trips that you have been waiting all year for suddenly creep up on you like that! I am extremely excited and would be usless at work if it weren't for the fact that my boss is in Europe on business all week so I have to take care of things here (lunchtime for DIS is a must, however).

But I cannot believe that when I get back I will only have 24 days before Christmas! :scared1: i guess everyone on my list will be getting Disney gifts! More shopping for me!:rolleyes1
Did someone say shopping??:banana: My favorite! I know about the whole Christmas thing!:scared1: DH and I were trying to go light on Christmas this year for each other because of the trip and because of money we want to set aside for the baby. However, that just doesn't seem to be happening.....:rolleyes1

Hello all!

So, with 5 days until we leave to drive down, I find myself worrying about whether or not we have everything. Of course, this week couldn't be any busier! I'm only going to be home tonight and Friday night straight from work, so I'll be trying to get the last minute shopping for my niece (who is staying with my four legged children while we are gone) done, pack, laundry:laundy:, check my lists twice, and I guess wait. Considering my week's busy schedule, I'm glad I won't have time to wait much because I'm not very good at the whole waiting thing when it comes down to the wire.:rolleyes1

Question for everyone: How do you "wait" while down to the last week before your WDW vacation?

Thanks for reading!
S.

Hello all!

Question for everyone: How do you "wait" while down to the last week before your WDW vacation?

Thanks for reading!
S.

Read trip reports! :scared1: Just in case I might learn some new tidbit or hear about some snack item

:surfweb:

I too read trip reports like mad when it gets close to leave. I also check the tip and strategy boards just in case. I'm not so good at the waiting, so I find things to keep me busy if I'm not busy already. Last WDW trip I was going nuts alone since DH was meeting me at WDW from his business trip. That was rough. I was staying with my mom and she just didn't get it. Then again, she never has. But she does try to be supportive I guess...

Read trip reports! :scared1: Just in case I might learn some new tidbit or hear about some snack item

:surfweb:

Check on the trip report reading. Well, as much as I can get in this week... I'm very very busy at work!!

I too read trip reports like mad when it gets close to leave. I also check the tip and strategy boards just in case. I'm not so good at the waiting, so I find things to keep me busy if I'm not busy already. Last WDW trip I was going nuts alone since DH was meeting me at WDW from his business trip. That was rough. I was staying with my mom and she just didn't get it. Then again, she never has. But she does try to be supportive I guess...
You know, I cannot imagine staying with someone right before your trip that doesn't share the same enthusiasm.:sad2: It's really good to have these boards, so our happy dances are shared!
:dance3::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter