"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha we always have to take the earliest flight to Disney too! Why miss a minute of the arrival day that you don't have to???

Yay for FB'ing with Stacey before your trip!!! Too bad that Lee-Ann wasn't begging to watch her 18 times in a row though!!!

I agree! When people leave at like 4pm or something I'm like WHAT are you doing. I mean, for starters... I'd go insane from waiting all day to go to the airport.

It's ok... not all people accept Stacey into their lives right away, but I do believe she is on the path to enlightenment. :lmao:

I am completely with you on the earliest flight.

Hula Timon is so handsome/pretty. I've enjoyed reading about him/her in your other trip reports too! And yay :banana::banana::banana: for getting bumped up the the 60's section!

Right? It just makes sense.

Hula Timon is definitely pretty AND handsome. But more pretty... because of the flower in his hair.

Ok, your Jolly Holiday bow is like the best thing ever.

And your Mickey sweatshirt Hula Timon is sitting on is the second best thing ever.

I love the shirt you got. And really the characters riding the monorail?! LOVE.

Lee-Anne didn’t like Stacey?!?!?! :eek: I’m sorry, but HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE STACEY?!

Thank you! I love them. I got the sweatshirt at H&M a few years ago. They jumped on the whole Disney thing before Forever 21 and had much cooler stuff, imo!

I don't think it's that she didn't like her... but I don't know. I can't comprehend any other feeling toward Stacey but complete love and admiration, so I just don't even know. LOL

Great update! I almost always end up buying a kids size shirt when I buy t-shirts in Disney World. The adult small ones are HUGE sometimes!! I don't like wearing t-shirts than hang down to my knees and give me no shape whatsoever, thanks, Disney!

Yay for being bumped to Preferred! Room upgrades are always a nice way to kick off a Disney trip. :thumbsup2

Shocked that Lee-Anne did not appreciate Stacey! :lmao: I remember the first time we stayed offsite at our timeshare, we turned on the TV not expecting to see her since we were not a Disney resort, but there she was. I literally said, "*GASP* WE GET STACEY HERE!" :rotfl:

Right? It's kinda awesome though cause I tend to like the kid's shirts more sometimes! Just b/c I am a kid on the inside and desperately need over the top Disney t-shirts. :D

Isn't it wonderful? Ahh. It's so perfect getting your room request! I was so thankful!

YES, I've heard that she's at the offsite hotels as well. THANK GOD. If I ever stay offsite again, that will be a very welcome comfort. I hate all TVs that don't play Stacey, honestly.

We have to leave as early as possible, too. Maximum Disney exposure is IMPORTANT!! And don't feel so bad about living with parents. I still rent from mine, too.

'Prince Charming in Training', I love it!! Too bad all the little boys I know are more like... Flynn Rider or Mater in training. :rotfl: And I love the Hula Timon. Did you bring him into the parks with you? I used the Woody doll I won at Disneyland to help fight off Zurg at Buzz Lightyear last summer. He's looking for a Round 2.

I usually pick the earliest flights because they are the cheapest. It's just a bonus that it gets me more time at Disney.

I have a love/hate relationship with Stacey. She really bothers me, but for some reason I can't help but watch her when I'm there. It's like a disease.

We have to leave as early as possible, too. Maximum Disney exposure is IMPORTANT!! And don't feel so bad about living with parents. I still rent from mine, too.

'Prince Charming in Training', I love it!! Too bad all the little boys I know are more like... Flynn Rider or Mater in training. :rotfl: And I love the Hula Timon. Did you bring him into the parks with you? I used the Woody doll I won at Disneyland to help fight off Zurg at Buzz Lightyear last summer. He's looking for a Round 2.

haha thanks. I don't feel that bad about it, but I do feel extreme anger toward the human sound machine AKA my dad. HE IS SO LOUD. lol.

Yes, Hula Timon demands lots of park action. He just loves Disney World. Though it did taper off once I got further into the trip because it's really hard to smuggle a meerkat into the parks! That's awesome that Woody helped defeat Zurg. Buzz would be proud. :thumbsup2

I usually pick the earliest flights because they are the cheapest. It's just a bonus that it gets me more time at Disney.

I have a love/hate relationship with Stacey. She really bothers me, but for some reason I can't help but watch her when I'm there. It's like a disease.

Ahh they are usually NOT the cheapest from my neck of the woods. It's frustrating, but so worth it for the extra Disney time!

That means that you really do LOVE her. If you didn't, you wouldn't watch. Trust me... even Stacey haters secretly love Stacey. She is just a part of all our lives at this point. :bitelip:

It's always the most difficult to sleep the night before Disney isn't it!? I absolutely love that you mentioned John Green! I love his novels but more so his youtube videos. The Fault in Our Stars is amazing, with Looking for Alaska being my second favorite. If you haven't read it, try Will Grayson, will grayson. Its wonderful too!

So I blame you for not getting laundry folded and the dishes washed. You know, all those things a responsible mom would have done today! LOL I just got caught up on your December 2011 TR and started this one! Yipeee! I hope I can convince my husband to return in Octover for MNSSHP and all the fall decorations!

Great update!! I love drag queens!!! :hyper: HT is too cute. Can't wait till you get to the parks. I totally do the same thing with the early flights. -Amanda princess:

WAKE UP LIA!!!!

I LOVE the Jolly Holiday bow! I have the mini Mary one but I want the Bert too! And like all of them but that's not important right now.

I'm so glad the plane didn't crash. :thumbsup2

Love the shirt! The obnoxious character explosion t-shirt is definitely a staple for any Disney fan.

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! Oh my goodness. This is making me so happy! :hyper:

Ya know, Pop is the only Value that I have not stayed at yet! Wait just kidding, AoA exists now. Whatever. Pop is so cute though! I mean... play doh and the phrase "Peace Man" in ginormous letters. Does it get better than that?

Aw, I'm sure Lee-Anne will understand the greatness of Stacey someday. Or maybe she won't. My sister is the same way. She likes to watch like... SHOWS at night at Disney. It's just weird. :confused3

Everything is looking GREAT so far! We pink sparkly heart the 60's section at POP! LOVED it last year! My daughter loves Pop because of the yo-yo staircases in the 60's section... She literally cried because we are staying at AKL/CSR this year. Holy massive check in line though - ick! Glad you did online check in!

We drive down and my husband actually suggested leaving a day early and driving to Jax so we can get to Disney super early! (huge shocker...he pretends to dislike Dsney and then proposes early arrival....) the more time at the resort, hotel, anywhere on Disney property, the better! Loving the report so far. Can't wait for the rest! That handsome devil HT is nice to look at too!

I live with my parents too! Human alarms... so annoying, but they get the job done! (Seriously though, I regularly sleep through non-human alarms, so I really need that human alarm to get me out of bed some mornings!)

I loved TFIOS! I really want to read Looking for Alaska, but there's so many books and only so much time. I always bring extra books (or ebooks) on trips, but I can never concentrate on them once I'm in Disney.

OHMYGOD that onesie is ADORABLE. I work in the kids section of a department store and we sell Disney baby/toddler/kids clothes, and it takes all of my willpower to not buy all of them, even though I don't know anyone who has a baby.

I am envious that you can fit into child sizes. If I could, I would probably buy all of the Disney clothes that we sell at work.

Everything's so bright and sunshiny in your pictures! And the colorfulness of Pop Century just makes it so much better!

Ugh. My boyfriend had a similar sentiment in regards to Stacey when we went back in May. We don't speak of it. ;)

It's always the most difficult to sleep the night before Disney isn't it!? I absolutely love that you mentioned John Green! I love his novels but more so his youtube videos. The Fault in Our Stars is amazing, with Looking for Alaska being my second favorite. If you haven't read it, try Will Grayson, will grayson. Its wonderful too!

Yes it is! Glad to see another John Green fan here! I definitely am planning to read all his books, so I'll definitely check that out!

Joining in :wave:

Hi! :welcome:!!!

So I blame you for not getting laundry folded and the dishes washed. You know, all those things a responsible mom would have done today! LOL I just got caught up on your December 2011 TR and started this one! Yipeee! I hope I can convince my husband to return in Octover for MNSSHP and all the fall decorations!

LOL WHAT. Gorl, I ain't no one's mama. Yay, thanks for checking out my other one and this TR too! I really hope your husband wants to go, it's just the perfect time to visit Disney in my opinion. If MNSSHP doesn't do it, tell him all about Food & Wine, I'm sure that'll help!

Great update!! I love drag queens!!! :hyper: HT is too cute. Can't wait till you get to the parks. I totally do the same thing with the early flights. -Amanda princess:

Thank you! I too love drag queens. How can ya not?

I'll tell HT you said that! I'm sure he'll be very appreciative.

WAKE UP LIA!!!!

I LOVE the Jolly Holiday bow! I have the mini Mary one but I want the Bert too! And like all of them but that's not important right now.

I'm so glad the plane didn't crash. :thumbsup2

Love the shirt! The obnoxious character explosion t-shirt is definitely a staple for any Disney fan.

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! Oh my goodness. This is making me so happy! :hyper:

Ya know, Pop is the only Value that I have not stayed at yet! Wait just kidding, AoA exists now. Whatever. Pop is so cute though! I mean... play doh and the phrase "Peace Man" in ginormous letters. Does it get better than that?

Aw, I'm sure Lee-Anne will understand the greatness of Stacey someday. Or maybe she won't. My sister is the same way. She likes to watch like... SHOWS at night at Disney. It's just weird. :confused3

GAH!!!!!!!

YES I want sooo many of them. I would buy more but I'm trying to be more practical about stuff like that and I just don't know when I'm going to have time to wear all these bows. It's actually really hard to match them to outfits unless you're dressing as the character.

Same!

Thanks! I agree. It's a MUST-DO kinda shirt. Stacey has several, I'm sure.

Yeah, I love it so much. It's like falling into a giant toy box and I appreciate that. I have such a giant crush on AoA right now though, after visiting last month I am DYING to stay there. Plus it's only a 5 minute walk over to Pop so it's like staying at both!

It was disconcerting watching normal TV in Disney. I was just like... what is this, I don't get it, no one is screaming TEST TRACK BABY, etc.

Everything is looking GREAT so far! We pink sparkly heart the 60's section at POP! LOVED it last year! My daughter loves Pop because of the yo-yo staircases in the 60's section... She literally cried because we are staying at AKL/CSR this year. Holy massive check in line though - ick! Glad you did online check in!

Thank you! I'm glad you guys love Pop too. Aww, I understand her plight! I would miss Pop very much too if I didn't stay there for at least part of the trip. Though I am sure she will fall in love with your other resorts too.

We drive down and my husband actually suggested leaving a day early and driving to Jax so we can get to Disney super early! (huge shocker...he pretends to dislike Disney and then proposes early arrival....) the more time at the resort, hotel, anywhere on Disney property, the better! Loving the report so far. Can't wait for the rest! That handsome devil HT is nice to look at too!

hahaha that is so true! I hope you do leave early, that would be perfect!

Thank you so much! I let Hula Timon know you said that. He'll just love that this is MY trip report and everyone is talking about him! LOL.

Joining... a bit late but better than never! Can't wait to go back and read!!! :thumbsup2

YAY! :welcome:!!!

I live with my parents too! Human alarms... so annoying, but they get the job done! (Seriously though, I regularly sleep through non-human alarms, so I really need that human alarm to get me out of bed some mornings!)

I loved TFIOS! I really want to read Looking for Alaska, but there's so many books and only so much time. I always bring extra books (or ebooks) on trips, but I can never concentrate on them once I'm in Disney.

OHMYGOD that onesie is ADORABLE. I work in the kids section of a department store and we sell Disney baby/toddler/kids clothes, and it takes all of my willpower to not buy all of them, even though I don't know anyone who has a baby.

I am envious that you can fit into child sizes. If I could, I would probably buy all of the Disney clothes that we sell at work.

Everything's so bright and sunshiny in your pictures! And the colorfulness of Pop Century just makes it so much better!

Ugh. My boyfriend had a similar sentiment in regards to Stacey when we went back in May. We don't speak of it. ;)

Haha, well I guess in your case the human alarms come in handy! In mine, not so much! I'm like... Dad, I love you. But shut up. PLEASE.

Gah I know what you mean, my "to read" list is endless, but right now I'm focused on John Green cause I just loved Stars so much. You should definitely read Alaska asap, it's so great and has a few more layers on Stars. I still preferred Stars, but Alaska's amazing too.

I always want to buy adorable Disney clothes for my "future children" (I actually did buy Minnie Mouse baby shoes once and I have them in my closet LOL) but I mean, I don't really need to be spending money to lug around clothes that won't get used for years.

I can't really fit into normal child sizes most of the time, but some of the Disney kids sizes are a lot bigger than usual!

Ahh I agree! That's one of the reasons I love the resort so much, it's just naturally bright & cheery!

Oh noooo. I don't think I could date someone who didn't love Stacey. That would be a dealbreaker for me. There's only so much I can handle!

I loved this TR from the beginning when I saw how much you love Disney - and then, I read about your love of Hanson, and I may have gasped! AHHHH!!!!! I LOVE THEM THAT MUCH TOO!!!! Yay!!! :cool1:

I love that you got a FB comment from Stacey before you left!! That is beyond awesome!
So much love for that girl!!

Your Jolly holiday ribbon is perfect!

I can't believe you had toilet paper stuck to you! I swear I've done things like that a few too many times in life:rotfl2: But I love the "I'm on my way to Disney, nothing can dampen my mood" mood. Take that toilet paper!

Your character explosion shirt is great!! So obnoxiously bright that it is just amazing!! I love that they are on the monorail- you go characters!
Children's sizes are the best. I mean it's sad that today's kids just keep getting fatter every year but on the upside it means we get cute clothing for less:rotfl:

Woah that check in line is insane!!!

Awhh that is sad that she didn't immediately fall head over heels for Stacey.
Maybe over time she will come around and realize how incredibly amazing she is.

Woah calm down Hula Timon...

loving your report so far!!!

Thanks so much!

I loved this TR from the beginning when I saw how much you love Disney - and then, I read about your love of Hanson, and I may have gasped! AHHHH!!!!! I LOVE THEM THAT MUCH TOO!!!! Yay!!! :cool1:

Aww, yay! I'm so happy so many Hanson fans have found this TR. Thanks for joining in!

I love that you got a FB comment from Stacey before you left!! That is beyond awesome!
So much love for that girl!!

Your Jolly holiday ribbon is perfect!

I can't believe you had toilet paper stuck to you! I swear I've done things like that a few too many times in life:rotfl2: But I love the "I'm on my way to Disney, nothing can dampen my mood" mood. Take that toilet paper!

Your character explosion shirt is great!! So obnoxiously bright that it is just amazing!! I love that they are on the monorail- you go characters!
Children's sizes are the best. I mean it's sad that today's kids just keep getting fatter every year but on the upside it means we get cute clothing for less:rotfl:

Woah that check in line is insane!!!

Awhh that is sad that she didn't immediately fall head over heels for Stacey.
Maybe over time she will come around and realize how incredibly amazing she is.

Woah calm down Hula Timon...

GAH I know! It was really the perfect way to kick the trip off!

LOL yeah, my first silly moment of the trip was right on schedule there. If that happened at work or something I probably would have been slightly mortified but due to being on the way to Disney, I ripped that toilet paper off and strutted through the security line like it was my birthday, TBH.

Thank you! "You go characters!!" LOL. Exactly. Even Nemo is riding the monorail. I guess they filled that section with water? I really don't know.

She better!!! Stacey is where it's AT. It's that simple.

Hula Timon did NOT calm down. He was pretty excited to go on Tower of Terror!

Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm obsessed with Hanson too!

YAY!!! Yet another Hanson fan! :welcome:!!!!!

Aw man, arrival day is always so amazing. There's nothing better than getting off the plane and feeling the heat, smelling the smells, UGH, HOME!! I would have died having to wait a few hours in the airport, I would have been all "NOPE, SORRY, see you at the resort!" at the very least, if not taken off to a park :rotfl2: Good friend I am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter