I'm Soooooo Excited!!!!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by safaulk, Sep 7, 2005.

1. safaulk

safaulk I love Mickey!!

Our trip is 16 days away, and I'm so excited I just can't contain myself!!!! How do you keep from being so anxious while waiting? I get so jealous when I see someone else has only two, three, etc. days left before they leave. :rotfl2: Then again, the anticipation of knowing we have only about 2 more weeks before we leave is a good feeling. Am I making any sense? I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! Yay Disney!!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. donaldtutter

donaldtutter DIS Veteran

we too are leaving in 16 days!! it will be here before you know it . i have really been looking forward to it but at the same time trying not to wish the summer away.

4. deide71

deide71 DIS Veteran

:confused3 I am soooooo jealous!!!!! :confused3

5. momm2four

momm2four <font color=CC0066>We all have those little "skele

I just hit the one month mark today, so I'm happy with you!!!! :sunny:
    Enjoy the anticipation!

Lori P. :)

6. hallie615

hallie615 <font color=teal>I'm a bad cook because I never ha

I'm having a really hard time waiting also. :upsidedow

7. WeluvDisney2

WeluvDisney2 <font color=teal>Proud member of Klutzes Anonymous

We are leaving in 16 days too! :hourglass

8. WDWorBUST

WDWorBUST <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

We're leaving at approximately the same time as you also (9/24)!! I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it. And I can't stay focused on work for too long at a time. But I'm also hitting that we're leaving in two weeks panic - what do I still need to do :) It will be here before we know it!!

9. lorisnuts

lorisnuts Mouseketeer

i am leaving in 15 days, on the 24th. :cool1: can't wait. :cool1: its my first big vacation in 9 years!!! half the bags are packed. other half will have to wait until the week before. DD is 5 i just don't think she realizes how close it is till we leave.

10. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

We are leaving in 14 days............worried about leaving our new dog and where to put her, but getting excited.

11. OhioTony

OhioTony DIS Veteran

We are excited about our trip too!..but, we watch the weather channel to keep us grounded! :earseek:

Here's to good weather & a fun trip! :wave2:

12. thelionqueen

thelionqueen DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The Tag Fairy thr

I'm jealous of you...you leave before us and I wish we were too. Good news is that DH has LOTS of work which is rare for this time of year and that means more Disney next year!

Cannot contain myself, I think I might start packing today...is it too soon? :rotfl2: Have FUn!!! :wave2:

13. KTSMOM

KTSMOM DIS Veteran

We are leaving in 16 days too! I am very excited...makes it hard to work when all I can think about is being at Disney World!

14. YayDisney!

YayDisney! I See Hidden Mickey's

We leave in 15 days, too!! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

Yippee!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

15. fiveacesmmb

fiveacesmmb Earning My Ears

16 days here too!!!!! Staying at POR...see you all there!!!!

16. BethR

BethR <font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c

That is exactly the way that I feel. Although I will be VERY excited to GO on my Anniversary Trip, I am not excited to for that day to be here. Because although there are only 21 days until we leave, there are only 28 days until we return. The days go by so fast regardless and I would love for our 7 days at Disney to be in some kind of machine where we could stop time. :)

17. Princess Glenda

Princess Glenda DIS Veteran

16 days for us too! I'm getting very nervous! We've kept this trip a secret so far and I'm nervous now that I will blow it at the last minute! LOL. DH keeps watching the Weather Channel to check on upcoming storms. Let's hope everything will be calm.

18. safaulk

safaulk I love Mickey!!

How in the world can you keep a secret as big as this? I tried but let the cat out of the bag real fast! My daughter even asked me to keep it a secret from her the next time we go to WDW! I just couldn't do it!!

19. safaulk

safaulk I love Mickey!!

Got 10 more days to go now!!! Going into the single digits tonite at 12:00 am. I can't wait!! Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like such a kid!!

20. elaine and the boys

elaine and the boys DIS Veteran

I'm very excited for you! At midnight tonight we only have 100 more days to go. Christmas with Mickey is coming....just not quite as soon as I'd like! :earsgirl:

21. StephMK

StephMK DIS Veteran

Ack!! We leave 9/23 for POR also! I have been looking forward to it so much! However, lately things have been sooo busy that it's scaring me to be leaving next Friday. :earseek: I'm not worried about packing & things are pretty done but it's going to come up so fast as the next week is busy too. We need a break to spend time alone as a family so I'm hoping it'll all be really nice.