I'm so upset, I could cry :(

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by buzzrelly, Mar 5, 2013.

1. SolitaryPhoenix

SolitaryPhoenix Mouseketeer

I'm so happy to hear this; I didn't post earlier, but I've been checking in on this thread regularly for what I knew would be a pixie dust enhanced ending for you and your family! Have an outstanding vacation! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone for all of the kind words and warm wishes. I don't know if it says more about you all that you took the time to read and wish us well, or if it says more about my mom's boss that she actually put her through all of that just because she could. She is really not a nice person at all...it's nice to know that for every ONE of her, there are so MANY of you in the world!

P.S. I asked my mom how the heck she is going to be able to retire next year if her place of business comes to a screeching halt just because she takes a weeks vacation!! I guess she should be flattered that she is so "valued!" Haha!!

4. disneysunshine85

disneysunshine85 Mouseketeer

How was your trip??? :)

5. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

It was AMAZING!! Thanks so much for asking! I was just saying to my DD9 this morning that I wish we were back there :). And my mom's work actually survived without her...can you even imagine?!?!! Haha! On our way home, we were on the train thingy, after having gone through the airport and then security, and I asked my mom, "could you have done this yourself?" And she was like "Absolutely NOT!"

We had fantastic weather, the crowds were busy but manageable, and we definitely did some relaxing by the pool. It was really magical!!

6. parkhopping

parkhopping DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

So glad to hear you had a great time :goodvibes

7. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Wonderful!!!! :thumbsup2

8. disneysunshine85

disneysunshine85 Mouseketeer

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you had a great time. I knew you would and so glad that your mom could be a part of it! Awesome memories!!!
    My mom always says when we travel that she's glad that I know where I'm going when traveling bec she would be totally lost!

9. CuteAsMinnie

CuteAsMinnie DIS Veteran

So happy to hear things worked out and you had a Magical trip!

:thumbsup2