Im so sad and confused!

bride2bee

Disney Bride
I hope some of you can help me. First off I called Disney fairy tale weddings and I was told they still did packages for 2006. Many on this board have confirmed that this is not true. What is going on with that ? Secondly I called two days ago gave my info and I still haven't got a call back from them. Is this normal ?! I really want a Disney wedding but this unnerves me. If I do hear back from them and book the wedding will it take 3 days atleast to get back to me on something. I mean I was put on someones agenda of things to do right ?
Thanks a bunch for any advice you can give !!!!
Bride 2 Bee

Yup it takes a couple of days for them to return your call. I am sure they have lots of calls they take in a day, so the SM have lots to return in the following days. When I spoke to Disney (on a Monday), she told me that a SM would contact me by the end of the week (most likely Friday). Sure enough, I got my call on Friday morning.

Thanks Anna . :flower: The woman I talked to when I called was really nice but did not indicate a time. She made it seem like I would recieve one later that day or the next. Have you tried to get in touch with your planner yet ? Was It a long wait to hear back ?

thank you for your response !

I just got my planning package for our May 2006 wedding (intimate). They no longer include your hotel, park tickets or officiant. That was fine by us, because we wanted to do a "add-on" wedding anyways, if you find good deals it actually works out to be less expensive.
When I initially called, I talked to a nice woman on the phone and she said a sales manager would call me soon. It was about 3 business days. Don't worry, they probably didn't forget about you!

Just to put you at ease, it does take a few days to get a return call and after to talking to my wedding coordinator Tuesday night (I have been trying to get ahold of her since Saturday) she told me that October is their busiest time for weddings. She had weddings all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday. So just keep this in mind and relax I am sure you will have a call by the end of the week.

Don't worry, you will hear from FTW. It does take a bit to get everything rolling along. I think it took me 2 weeks to finally speak with my EM after booking with my SM.

what do you mean by "they do not do packages for 2006?" thats news to me? i just thought that they had changed what they included with an intimate?

Well ... I never got my call so I called Disney . They told me I was in the system but not to get a call . I don't know how that is possible when they had all of my info and the woman I talked to said I would be recieving one !Anyway please keep your fingers crossed that everything works out ;)
Thanks to everyone that posted and for the oppourtunity to rant about me bouncing of the walls in anticipation :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!