I'm so excited

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by PrincessBelle39, Jul 8, 2008.

1. PrincessBelle39

PrincessBelle39 DIS Veteran

I know this is not really the place for it but I'm so excited. I just booked a cruise through DU. Not the Podcast cruise as we can't quite get there that soon. But a Western Carribean 7 night cruise 19 September 2009. Stateroom 6116. I paid my deposit last night. We are going to add on 2weeks at WDW so I can seriously start planning now.

I've got no one else to tell. Its pretty hard to find a Disney fan over here. My friends and family have no idea. Although they have been a couple of times, they just don't get it. Its would be fun to have someone else (besides me) excited about it so I can actually talk about it.

Now I can start planning. Woohoo.

2. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I so excited for you -- that sounds like a fabulous vacation!!!

I'm sorry you don't have more Disney fans around you, but you've got plenty here...so feel free to give us all the details. :goodvibes

3. Disneybridein2k3

Disneybridein2k3 I am and I'm not afraid to admit

4. Renysmom

Renysmom <font color=darkorchid>Just wondering what is goin

Congrats at booking your cruise. I paid off my Oct Cruise today and got my passport so I know how your feeling!!!

Have fun planning

5. PrincessBelle39

PrincessBelle39 DIS Veteran

Thanks guys. Yes its my first Disney Cruise. In fact first cruise. Thanks for the link to the stateroom reports. I'm really happy after reading these. Sounds like we are really lucky.