I'm not in love with my last ADR - help!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by wishiwereindisney, Sep 19, 2007.

1. wishiwereindisney

wishiwereindisney Mouseketeer

Here's what I am definitely doing (just DH and me):

Kona
    La Cellier
    Hoop Dee Doo Review
    San ANgel Inn
    Jiko
    Ohana

I just made an ADR for Coral Reef but I am not loving that. What would you add?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TikiGoddess

TikiGoddess DIS Veteran

I really like 50s Primetime at MGM. Both times we've eaten there (lunch) we have really liked the food. And the atmosphere is fun.

4. mtemm

mtemm <font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar

what about a place along the bw/yc/bc? its a great area to head to, can be a nice night out. several to choose from (spoodles, flying fish, yc galley, yachstman steakhouse, cape may).

5. i3utterfli82

i3utterfli82 Disneyliscious

I'd keep Coral Reef...if there is one that I would cut it would be San Angel

6. DreaminDisney

DreaminDisney <font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL

I think they all look good. In fact our ADR's are exactly the same as yours except we're not doing kona this time. Going to try Cali Grill this time. I'd keep Coral Reef.

7. disneyfav4ever

disneyfav4ever No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep

8. jimmytammy

jimmytammy <font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br

Not trying to steer you away from CR, never eat there. Heres places we like...at Magic Kingdom, Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, Tonys Town Sq. lunch or dinner, and Crystal Palace if you like buffets.

At Epcot, hang on to that Le Cellier(cheese soup and pretzel bread,ahhhh) Nine Dragons(especially the Honey Sesame Chicken) San Angel is good but can be hit or miss(the atmosphere helps)and Biergarten is a good buffet.

At MGM, 50s PTC is good and fun, Mama Melrose is good, a bit hit or miss at times.

AK...well Flame Tree BBQ doesnt require an ADR but it does deserve honorable mention IMO.:thumbsup2

At the resorts, Ohana is a definite for us. Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL is fun and can be very good, but has been hit or miss the last few times. ESPN Club, you cant get an ADR but it makes for a good meal if you find your self in the area and need to eat. Boma is also very good, though its not a must do for us.

We have never eaten at Artist Point but folks who have seem to really like it.

9. septbaby

septbaby DIS Veteran

We loved our food and time at Coral Reef on Aug 31st. I wish I was going...

10. queenofhartz

queenofhartz DIS Veteran

You could try Cali Grill or Narcoosee's if you want a more upscale dining experience.

Or, for something casual, DH and I really enjoyed Liberty Tree Tavern. The character interaction was great and the food was yummy.

11. ThreeAngels

ThreeAngels DIS Veteran

I'd keep the ADR for Coral Reef. We loved it and can't wait to go back there again next trip!

12. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

Kona breakfast or dinner
    Beirgarten
    Cape May breakfast or dinner

13. Jax

Jax Mouseketeer

We had lunch at Coral Reef during our September trip and it was my second favorite meal (Le Cellier was my favorite).

I love the ambiance of Coral Reef and the food was really good.

14. Cindy B

Cindy B <font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish

Keep Coral Reef.. Seriously.

I went from 8.26-9/1 and that was the best meal of the entire week. In fact, that is the restaurant my kids are stilltalking about.

We had the best service, greatest food and a fantastic table there.

I'd get rid of Ohana or Kona.

I had my worst meal at Kona on my trip. It was so bad-- appetizers came before drinks even came out, my son didn't have a fork during appetizers, (the waitress never set his fork), my daughter never got her appy (soup)- I could go on but I won't. It was so bad we got a manager and talked to her during the meal. The manager released the waitress from the table and took care of us the rest of the time.

15. atisikitabasket

atisikitabasket Mom Always Said I was a Little Off

I would keep coral reef we loved it on our Feb. trip better than Le'Cellier also if you like seafood I saw they just put Alaskan King Crab legs on the menu a few days ago. YUM!!!!