Zen And The Art Of PTR Maintenance. Sept 2016 PTR. 16/4 Trip Report Anyone??

Hey there my super cool friends...and pkondz :snooty: :laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

fullsizerender-1-jpg.110112

Prettyyy!!! I love that lip colour on you :lovestruc

Do you remember those gel pens that smelled of EVERYTHING. They were the best things ever, I probably had every single colour/flavour :hyper:

416 days to go! Real blink and you'll miss it time right there! :lmao:

It's right around the corner now!!!

I LOVE THIS FILM.

tumblr_inline_mmtbp1cYI61qz4rgp.gif

Secondly I am thinking of doing Yachtsman while we are at BC too, but I'm not sure as we would be doing OOP rather than DDP so I haven't made my mind up on that yet.

The Yachtsman is one of my favourite restaurants! I definitely recommend it :goodvibes

Better stick with my lobster.

Aww :cutie: I was going to link the Friends quote, but Lu beat me to it..

:rotfl:
Prettyyy!!! I love that lip colour on you :lovestruc

:thanks: Its from a Sephora lipset. I wish they had Sephora here :sad1: I don't really suit red lipstick! (Wish I did!) But berry is okay with my silly paleness! :rotfl:

Do you remember those gel pens that smelled of EVERYTHING. They were the best things ever, I probably had every single colour/flavour :hyper:

OMG! YES I DO! I loooovvvveee those things! I think I had them all too! Why don't they make stuff like that anymore :confused3

It's right around the corner now!!!

I know! Right around that....413 day corner! :rotfl2:I am just going to have to live vicariously through your TRs! ::yes::

I LOVE THIS FILM.

tumblr_inline_mmtbp1cYI61qz4rgp.gif

Me too! Its so funny!

Nr9VM6q.jpg

3UDagmf.gif

yMGU5lx.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Yachtsman is one of my favourite restaurants! I definitely recommend it :goodvibes

That is one of my top ADRs! I love steak!

anigif_enhanced-17019-1427946753-4.gif

It's like he reads my MIND! :lmao:

Okay first of all I just want to say that I am SUPER upset with the MDE app! :headache: That new update is the WORST!

Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif

I had just got everything linked and then that stupid app update and POOF everything is gone and wont link anything anymore!

exam_5.gif

Urgh!
Anyway...before the stupid app decided to drive me crazy :furious:... I looked at the Magic Band section and I apparently have 12 Magic Bands to customize! :eek:

That's a big old number!

giphy.gif

When I spoke to a booking CM she said that I could call the tech team and get them to link everything to one band but after looking at some split stay threads people have been saying this causes A LOT of problems so I think I will just get a new one each time! Plus I can get one in each colour...well nearly! I am one short...hmmm...another hotel maybe? :scratchin I'm just kidding!

Sadly us over the ponders don't get our MB's delivered so I can decorate my band :sad2:
BUT I am planning on taking some stuff to maybe do them when we get there :thumbsup2

Now as we have some many, and I don't like being normal, I thought we should name our MB's. How boring would it be for them to just say our names! I have some ideas but if anymore has any suggests feel free to post them!

Also I was thinking about MNSSHP and how I want to wear a costume...but I have no idea what! My brother is getting married in November and my future sister-in-law is having an Alice In wonderland themed hen do (or bachelorette party in American!) and I apparently have to be the Cheshire Cat. She wants me to do full face make up a la Cheshire Cat but I doubt that will happen! :rolleyes2
So if I can find something to wear to that I could keep it and wear in for MNSSHP. Again please do the work for me and come up with something amazing for me! Thanks! :thumbsup2:laughing:

I have no idea why I felt the need to post this rambling nonsense but you are reading this so really...

tumblr_mhrv75vMXB1qcwrtdo3_500.gif

I stole an idea off many other people's PTR's and started a list of Disney movies to watch. When I was compiling my list I found out I don't have as many Disney movies as I thought! :scared1:

tumblr_inline_nkexvle6c31t2kp90.gif

I have around 59 weeks until our trip...but I don't have that many so I might intermingle other movies that remind me of Disney!!

Here is my list in no particular order!

Animated:

The Little Mermaid
Beauty and The Beast
Beauty and The Beast...errr...at Christmas?
Tangled
Up
Wall-E
The Princess and The Frog
Tarzan
Hercules
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Lilo and Stitch
The Emperor's New Groove
Aladdin
Finding Nemo
Monsters Inc
Monsters University
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Winnie The Pooh
The Lion King
Pocahontas
Mulan
Wreck-It-Ralph
Frozen

Non Animated:

The Parent Trap (both versions...don't judge! :laughing:)
Mary Poppins
Freaky Friday (both versions...DONT JUDGE ME! :laughing:)
Hocus Pocus
Muppets Christmas Carol
The Santa Clause (This is my Christmas Eve tradition movie!)
Jungle 2 Jungle (I had a MAJOR thing for Tim Allen as a kid :rolleyes1)
The Princess Diaries (this was the first movie I ever saw on my own! I saw it in Disney at DTD! Memories :goodvibes)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
The Haunted Mansion (Its terrible but I love it :laughing:)
Ice Princess
Enchanted
Into The Woods

So I am watching my first movie tonight it is....

Into-the-Woods.jpg

Mostly because I'm having a girls night and one of my friends hasn't seen it!

tumblr_nhqfnb1dDY1rhi65ko1_500.gif

Now this isn't my favourite but it is HILARIOUS to watch when you have had a bottle of wine! :lmao:
Especially pedo wolf :scared1: and competitive Prince shirt ripping! ;)

tumblr_nhuewtMI6V1rcdtjro1_500.gif

tumblr_nlpvh64atc1qanm80o1_500.gif

Plus it makes no sense! Which speaks to my soul! :rotfl2:

I had a very busy day today as you can tell! :rolleyes1

patrick-star-to-do-list-animated-by-flyes-d4ikvok.gif

:rainbow:

Okay first of all I just want to say that I am SUPER upset with the MDE app! :headache: That new update is the WORST!

I don't have any update.
200.gif

Now as we have some many, and I don't like being normal, I thought we should name our MB's. How boring would it be for them to just say our names! I have some ideas but if anymore has any suggests feel free to post them!

I did the same for most of us. I am sure you will have many more options with so many. My 2nd oldest DD likes to think she is a little bit better than the rest of us so I have hers named Queen. She has no idea. :lmao:Then DH is PAPA Me-Nanette and Brookelynn is Princess.

I stole an idea off many other people's PTR's and started a list of Disney movies to watch
Great idea I might try that myself. I have The Haunted Mansion already on my DVR. I do see one you left off.
200.gif

Into The Woods
I have never seen this one. :duck: I am going to have to hunt it down since I like so many of the same movies as you.

I don't have any update.
200.gif

Maybe it hasn't affected your side of the pond...but if it does say to update...

ScsBNRF.gif

I did the same for most of us. I am sure you will have many more options with so many. My 2nd oldest DD likes to think she is a little bit better than the rest of us so I have hers named Queen. She has no idea. :lmao:Then DH is PAPA Me-Nanette and Brookelynn is Princess.

:rotfl2:

Great idea I might try that myself. I have The Haunted Mansion already on my DVR. I do see one you left off.
200.gif

I did...I don't actually own that one...

giphy.gif

I don't Dorothy, I don't know :sad2: :laughing:

I have never seen this one. :duck: I am going to have to hunt it down since I like so many of the same movies as you.

Do you like musicals, like musical musicals, cause if you don't...maybe don't watch it! :rotfl:
It is pretty good though but not one I would have bought had I seen it first :rolleyes1

I don't Dorothy, I don't know :sad2: :laughing:
If you had a brain we would all look like this.
200.gif
:lmao:
J/K

Do you like musicals, like musical musicals, cause if you don't...maybe don't watch it! :rotfl:
I like most of them.

200.gif

This is my all time favorite movie. I have it on VHS and DVD in black and white and a DVD copy in color. My anniversary is Dec 23 so my DH has started watching it with me :banana: of course that is a pretty cheap present I guess.:rotfl2:
The rest of the family LOATHES it. I cry I get all sentimental and have been known to watch it in the middle of the summer. :happytv: I love Jimmy Stewart movies so it was meant to be.

Eh tu, Brute?

I had just got everything linked and then that stupid app update and POOF everything is gone and wont link anything anymore!

Relax.
I was smacking my iPod (I SAID MY IPOD!) because of the same problem.
Log out and log back in and it should be fine.
Or.
Just manually add your reservation number and it should all pop back in.

I looked at the Magic Band section and I apparently have 12 Magic Bands to customize! :eek:

:sad2:

I am one short...hmmm...another hotel maybe? :scratchin I'm just kidding!

:faint:

Sadly us over the ponders don't get our MB's delivered so I can decorate my band :sad2:

Nor do us Northerners. Something about the dog sleds not being fast enough.

I have some ideas but if anymore has any suggests feel free to post them!

I have plenty.
How about ****** or ********* and of course there's *****-********

She wants me to do full face make up a la Cheshire Cat but I doubt that will happen! :rolleyes2

Full face makeup.... uh, huh. Just don't hug, eat or drink.
Sounds like fun.

So if I can find something to wear to that I could keep it and wear in for MNSSHP. Again please do the work for me and come up with something amazing for me! Thanks!

Again, my thoughts of a costume for you wouldn't be appropriate for Disney.

But I'm sharing this from when oldest DD was 12.

l1_zps909d30ca.jpg

I have no idea why I felt the need to post this rambling nonsense but you are reading this so really...

tumblr_mhrv75vMXB1qcwrtdo3_500.gif

True. We did.
We must be out of our minds.

Well, I know I am.

Now this isn't my favourite but it is HILARIOUS to watch when you have had a bottle of wine! :lmao:

Ah! So that's how you can watch it.
I've never seen it either. Not after DW and DD14 came back from the theater shaking their heads.

Plus it makes no sense! Which speaks to my soul! :rotfl2:

::yes::

Last edited:

If you had a brain we would all look like this.
200.gif
:lmao:
J/K

Shocked.gif

I like most of them.

200.gif

This is my all time favorite movie. I have it on VHS and DVD in black and white and a DVD copy in color. My anniversary is Dec 23 so my DH has started watching it with me :banana: of course that is a pretty cheap present I guess.:rotfl2:
The rest of the family LOATHES it. I cry I get all sentimental and have been known to watch it in the middle of the summer. :happytv: I love Jimmy Stewart movies so it was meant to be.

I love musicals...most of the time! But Into The Woods is a little more...annoying than I like!

Its A Wonderful Life is my dad's favourite Christmas movie. I had never seen it so last Christmas (hey that's a song!) I bought him a box set with the b&w and colour versions and we watched it together on Christmas day. Now...please don't hate me...but....I wasn't a fan :duck:I'm sorry can we still be friends??? :flower3:
I guess I just like my Christmas movies with less suicide and financial ruin...oh and shorter! :lmao:
I have a short atten----

Q5QIFMY.gif

What were we talking about? :rotfl:

Eh tu, Brute?

::yes:: Everyone agrees!

tumblr_m7irq8VlOI1qg2nu5o1_500.gif

Relax.
I was smacking my iPod (I SAID MY IPOD!) because of the same problem.
But just manually add your reservation number and it should all pop back in.

I tried throwing my....:rolleyes1...iPhone against a wall but no luck so far!
When I tried inserting it in manually (hey now :ssst:) it just said that it couldn't be linked as it was already linked to another account! Errr...yeah that would be my account :rolleyes2

Nor do us Northerners. Something about the dog sleds not being fast enough.

Well yeah sure...do you even have roads and cars and stuff there?? :confused3

I have plenty.
How about ****** or ********* and of course there's *****-********

Well those are very good suggestions, but I'm not sure Disney recognises stars as letters when naming MB's...:rolleyes1

But I know what you meant ;)

Clearly perfect, beautiful....and that last one really isn't Disney appropriate :eek: :laughing:

Full face makeup.... uh, huh. Just don't hug, eat or drink.
Sounds like fun.

Yeah...no none of it sounds fun :rolleyes2 Roll on December...when it will all be over! :rolleyes:

Again, my thoughts of a costume for you wouldn't be appropriate for Disney.

I do actually have some costumes...but they wouldn't be Disney appropriate either! :rotfl:

But I'm sharing this from when oldest DD was 12.

l1_zps909d30ca.jpg

Such a cute outfit! :goodvibes

Did she have to alter it much when she borrowed it from you?

True. We did.
We must be out of our minds.

Well, I know I am.

one-of-us.gif

Ah! So that's how you can watch it.
I've never seen it either. Not after DW and DD14 came back from the theater shaking their heads.

I bought it before I saw it...I have a shopping problem...and I have to say when I watched it the first time I was like what the fudge is this??! But after that bottle of wine it was pretty good! :thumbsup2

Especially this part...:rolleyes1

1b5d93592cc5e0fe3fb2312364ef24d9.jpg

Its A Wonderful Life is my dad's favourite Christmas movie. I had never seen it so last Christmas (hey that's a song!) I bought him a box set with the b&w and colour versions and we watched it together on Christmas day. Now...please don't hate me...but....I wasn't a fan :duck:I'm sorry can we still be friends??? :flower3:

200.gif

but you taught me how to Gif so
200.gif
:hug:

When I tried inserting it in manually (hey now :ssst:) it just said that it couldn't be linked as it was already linked to another account! Errr...yeah that would be my account :rolleyes2

You read that after I went back and edited my comment.
Log out and log back in.

Well yeah sure...do you even have roads and cars and stuff there?? :confused3

What is this "roads" and "cars" that you speak of?

I do actually have some costumes...but they wouldn't be Disney appropriate either! :rotfl:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Such a cute outfit! :goodvibes

::yes:: She got lots and lots of attention. Not just from CMs but from guests too.

Did she have to alter it much when she borrowed it from you?

Nah, not much. She just had to take it in a .... Hey!

Ok so I'm really late here, but I skimmed over your intro and I'm joining in! Looks like a blast. And I love the title. :crazy:

Will try and read to catch up tonight!

but you taught me how to Gif so
200.gif
:hug:

635694182187975777361647177_headline%3F.gif

Yay! I'm glad :hug:

You read that after I went back and edited my comment.
Log out and log back in.

Nope still not cooperating :sad2:
It works on the main Disney website but the app will just not play nice! :badpc:

gah.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D282

What is this "roads" and "cars" that you speak of?

You know those dirt tracks that you ride along with your dog sleds? Those aren't them! :rotfl:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Maybe....:scratchin

::yes:: She got lots and lots of attention. Not just from CMs but from guests too.

I can see why it is a very cute outfit ::yes::

Nah, not much. She just had to take it in a .... Hey!

I bet you got a lot of attention when you wore it too...maybe not the same kind though...

tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

Just back from holidays

:wave: Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip! :goodvibes

sorry to hear of the b-o-y news. Not cool.

images

:thanks: You are right it was not cool at all :sad2:

But I'm glad that you are coping, and you deserve the right b-o-y to go with the right jewelry.

I am actually doing much better than I ever thought I would. Its weird...I keep hoping I'm not going to just completely lose it later on!

53949b61e8a3df06b61c481836f42e6c.gif

As far as jewellery goes, well I kept the ring so at least my poor beauty wont suffer! :rotfl:

Your ever evolving plans are still as fabulous as your selfie at your parent's vow renewal! Please pass on my congratulations!

:thanks: I will pass it on :goodvibes

Ok so I'm really late here, but I skimmed over your intro and I'm joining in! Looks like a blast. And I love the title. :crazy:

Will try and read to catch up tonight!

:welcome: Thanks for joining! There is no sure thing as late here! We still have...410 days to go!

Catch up when you can and please feel free to comment when ever you want! The crazier the better! :crazy:

You know those dirt tracks that you ride along with your dog sleds? Those aren't them! :rotfl:

Dirt? Dirt? Oh! You mean that stuff that you eventually find when you dig far enough down through the snow!

Maybe....:scratchin

:hyper:

:laughing:

I bet you got a lot of attention when you wore it too...maybe not the same kind though...

No. Not the same kind.

Got a date, though.

As far as jewellery goes, well I kept the ring so at least my poor beauty wont suffer! :rotfl:

I never understood that to be quite honest.
If you are given something, it's yours.
"I'm sorry, but I have to ask you for the ring back." Says he.
"I'm sorry too. You can ask... and the answer is "no."" Says she.

One time, we were given an old desk that we really didn't want from MIL.
"No. Take it. I don't want it anymore."
So to appease her, we took it and it sat in our basement taking up space.
Finally we had a garage sale and got rid of it.
She wanted the money we got for it. :sad2:

That suuuuuucks. Like for reals.

I apparently have 12 Magic Bands to customize!

:faint: And then I was going to say you have to decorate them all, until I saw you can't get them mailed to you. So much suckage happening, where's the vacuum??

Plus I can get one in each colour...well nearly! I am one short...hmmm...another hotel maybe? :scratchin I'm just kidding!

She wants me to do full face make up a la Cheshire Cat but I doubt that will happen!

Okkkkay. This would be cool for a Halloween Party, but a Bachelorette party?! I'm so confused??:rotfl2:

The Little Mermaid
Beauty and The Beast
Beauty and The Beast...errr...at Christmas?
Tangled
Up
Wall-E
The Princess and The Frog
Tarzan
Hercules
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Lilo and Stitch
The Emperor's New Groove
Aladdin
Finding Nemo
Monsters Inc
Monsters University
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Winnie The Pooh
The Lion King
Pocahontas
Mulan
Wreck-It-Ralph
Frozen

Hey you got a good list! :thumbsup2

The Parent Trap (both versions...don't judge! :laughing:)
Freaky Friday (both versions...DONT JUDGE ME! :laughing:)

:rotfl:Naw, I loved all the other versions for these movies too!

The Santa Clause (This is my Christmas Eve tradition movie!)

I seriously love all Christmas movies! Have you ever seen Scrooged?! If you haven't you must this Christmas! It's hilarious! Also, if you have Netflix, One Magic Christmas is by Disney. It's from the 80's and I used to watch it all the time! It's super corny but hey, it's Disney!

Jungle 2 Jungle (I had a MAJOR thing for Tim Allen as a kid :rolleyes1)

I had a major thing for that Jungle kid in the movie!!! :faint:

200.gif

This is my all time favorite movie.

Okay, so this I saw for the first time 5 years ago and thought it was fine. Fast forward to 2 Christmas' ago and I was hooked. Not sure what had changed between that period (maybe I became less of a b****?! :confused3 JK Lu! :laughing:) but I really, really love it now. Such a great message.

Aw so cute!

giphy-4_zps82567b60.gif

Blah! Seriously you guys I have been so sick this week :crazy2:

Hungover-hangover-gif-dying-died.gif

Today has been my first day back at work since last Wednesday :scared1:

I am really feeling like Ariel right now as I have no voice :sad2:

someone-stole-my-voice-ariel-480x250.png

I haven't been keeping up with the DIS at all lately! :earseek:
So I am now not only super far behind on everyone's PTR's and TR's I am SUPER DUPER far behind! :badpc:

tumblr_lpoqltvVwF1qf6o78.gif

So sorry about that!

I know I've been really sick cause I have barely eaten at all :eek:

I know! Basically I only ate if someone brought it to me! :lmao:

this-is-how-i-eat-when-im-tired_o_594741.gif

But the good news I'm not actually dead! :cool1:

And hopefully if I can stay awake past 7pm, such a party animal right now :rolleyes2 , I will get caught up on as much as I can!

But if I don't...well...then I fell asleep again...

e68abf7c219086ecf3a40f71e5e5f13d.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter