"I'm NOT a Princess, I'm Izzy!" - May '15 Land/Sea ~ Updated 6/4: Link to Disneyland TR!!!

Youe meal looks great and nice you can get the drink of the day at dinner as well

Glad to hear you had nice table mates - though I would have had to bite my tongue if I had table mates who drank Coors Light ;)

That is great that they bring the kids food out first - we definitely try to do that just at regular restaurants - and how cool that your waiter did the magic and made the nemo for Izzy!

Both the soups look great and Dug's scallops!

Great start foodwise!

Looks like a good start to the cruise. The kids area looks great. I've seen pictures before but I've either forgotten or didn't notice the Small World theme until I saw your pictures. I'm glad they adequately stocked up on mac & cheese before letting Izzy on the ship.

Lol too funny. I have never heard of a kid liking butter so much! Does she still like it as much now? Also I love her Ariel shirt!
I never realized exactly how much she loved it until they started putting that butter basket so close to her at dinner. :rotfl: She does still like it, but there are not many occasions where she finds herself with access to it. And thanks on the shirt! :goodvibes

Smart girl!:thumbsup2:rotfl:
::yes::

These appetizers plus your meals look and sound amazing! Sounds like a great dinner!
It was quite good!

Glad you got good tablemates. I imagine not so good ones could put a damper on things.
I was glad we got along well, as I've heard stories of not-as-great matches. It wasn't what I expected (mom, dad, kid), but the mom/grandma/kid combo was great and provided some different perspectives. Plus, they were all very friendly. :thumbsup2 (well, Cash wasn't too talkative, but the moms were)

That's interesting that your server follows you to all the different restaurants. Do you have control over where and which day you eat at the different places? What if your tablemates had different plans?
They assign dining room rotations when you board. I know that some DIS-ers have very specific rotations that they want, but we didn't care, so we just took what we got (I guess you can request changes). Because our cruise was 4 nights and there are 3 dining rooms, one is duplicated. We knew which night would be duplicated and scheduled Palo for that night, so that we'd see all of the dining rooms. Worked out great. So, tablemates had same rotation too, but also had that flexibility to skip the dining room - which they actually did one night too.

Izzy reminds me of my little granddaughter who can sit and eat butter out of the wrapper like that!
Ha, glad she's not the only one. Izzy LOVES pretty much any dairy product. Guess she inherited my "dairy gene" (I was born in Wisconsin, so I claim I have this...:laughing:)

That mushroom tart looked great! Everything looked really good.
Everything was good. Obviously, not SUPER memorable a year later ( :laughing: ), but we enjoyed it.

Dinner sound and looks delicious! I'm not remembering the food overload on a cruise. Glad you had good tablemates - that makes meals so much more pleasant!
You can definitely get food-overloaded on a cruise. Especially because you can order more than one entree, etc. Or stop into the buffet whenever. Or get room service. Or quick service. Or ice cream. :rotfl: And, yes, I am so glad we had friendly tablemates. :thumbsup2

Izzy certainly enjoyed her Mickey bar!
And who wouldn't? :mickeybar

Glad she got to meet Minnie at last!
Me too!

She'll definitely make it! :hyper:
I know, I'm so excited! :hyper:

Yeah, i'll need you to get on that 2nd HI TR now. Please and thank you! :lmao: I have, I believe, 2 more days until I pre-register Calvin for Aunty's :earseek: 90 days came up quick.
:cool1: I can't believe you are so close. You are motivating me to work on the Hawaii reporting, though. I actually have all but 1/2 of the last update pre-written for the old report. Looking forward to getting the new one started! Though, we did spend the first half of our trip at the North Shore, so I won't get to Aulani until I'm halfway through the TR. :sad1: Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. For what it's worth, we were able to pre-register for some Aunty's activities (the free ones) - Izzy did Stitch's Space Goo and Aunty's Aloha Party.

So does that mean no WDW at all for 2017/2018?
Probably. :sad: But we do have December 2016, so that's ALMOST like a 2017 trip. :rotfl:

This room looks AWESOME! Like, I wouldn't mind playing in there.
I know, me too! And now they have a new Millennium Falcon room too!

:thumbsup2

These are way too cute to put on the doors. I'd afraid they'd get stolen. I remember researching for our first cruise over on the Cruise boards and people were talking about how lots of teenagers (or possibly even adults!) stealing the cool magnets. :mad: So I purposefully made more personalized magnets because who wants a 'Leshaface' magnet!
:rotfl2: Aw, c'mon, I'm sure "Leshaface" magnets would be hot items! I didn't know about the magnet theft, but I can believe it.

Calvin uses a guacamole delivery service with his tortilla chip :thumbsup2
:rotfl: Nice! Izzy won't touch guac. It's a running joke with her uncle - he's always trying to trick her into eating some, but she just won't. She loves chips, though.

Brilliant! They are seriously so smart.
I was really happy with the service we had. (Especially Palo - will get to that).

Since the food on the cruises are pretty darn good, let's just say that you both enjoyed your food :laughing:
I'm good with that. ::yes::

I totally get that. If we'd been into cruising when our DDs were that age, I would've picked Disney for that alone.

::yes:: Try that as an adult.
"Hi! Want to be my friend?"
"What the &#*^$ is wrong with you????"
I know!! If it worked, it would be like, "Hey, we're both grown-ups and in this room. BFFs? YES!" :rotfl2:

I wonder if this is because of all the bad press about viruses on cruise ships?
I think they probably have done this for a long time, just as a preventive measure against those viruses. I don't know, though. First Disney cruise for me and all...

Oh! I didn't know you got the same table throughout.
What if you get stuck with horrible table mates???
Yep, same table, but in different dining rooms. I'm sure you could request a change if there was a table-mate problem. Or just go to the buffet or up-charge dining venues each night instead. But they seem to do a fairly good job of matching up families, from what I've read in other reports. You can also request a table of your own too, but I don't think they guarantee it.

Did she like that? Or even notice it?
I doubt she noticed. She was too focused on the butter. :rotfl:

:laughing: That's okay. We forgive you.
Whew!

Sure looks like it though.

Sneaky.
I know, it does look like it. Until you get handed a soggy bun, asking for a re-buttering. :crazy2:

This ain't their first rodeo.
Very true.

Heck. Looks good. I'd pick it!
Me too! She didn't eat much that night, but she did apparently like it enough to keep on ordering it.

Easily treatable. Not to worry.
Once again, whew!

This kills me!
You have all this food and know exactly what it is.... but don't remember if you liked it or not.
But the one thing you don't know.... you say it was really good!
I only know what it is because I found a blog with descriptions and pictures and was able to match up our pictures to that. :blush: And the drink was not on that blog, so I really had to wing it there...but it was the only food note I wrote - but just that it was good! :rotfl:

My Sister went to the Hotel Sacher and stayed there, just to have a Sacher torte there.
She had one shipped to our parents as well.
I had no idea it was a place. I actually wondered what that part of the name meant.

That was an unexpected treat when he came back out to amuse us.

:lovestruc

::yes:: Love the pose.
The porthole shots are always so cute!

Okay, I'm just going to say, if this is a thing, I'm totally on board! I'll make the trip over from Germany to do a DISer TRer cruise! ::yes::::yes::
Could you imagine Paxton, Izzy, and Landon hanging out together? It'd be awesome!

We are targeting presidents week in February 2018 :rolleyes1

That's our tentative plan too! Land and sea with a cruise and then a few park days.

:rolleyes1 We have a placeholder to use before June 2018 , :)

Ahhhh! I think I need to tell my family in Florida we'll be making our visit home in 2018. :rotfl2::rotfl:(Although, February brings severe fear after our last trip during that month.:eek:)

I feel like some coordination might be in order :thumbsup2

I love that my TR has become this big DIS-er cruise-meet planning place. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

If a bunch of you end up coordinating something, it's going to be hard for me to stay away from a Disney cruise (on my birthday too, since I share the day with @TheMaxRebo !) Better start saving up some more travel money.... :scratchin

Youe meal looks great and nice you can get the drink of the day at dinner as well
I was really glad to hear that they were able to serve it there too - I had heard it was a good one and was looking forward to it (the only drink of the day I was planning to try, actually).

Glad to hear you had nice table mates - though I would have had to bite my tongue if I had table mates who drank Coors Light ;)
:rotfl2: Well, yes, you would. Lucky for me, I don't drink beer at all (!!! :eek:), so I really didn't care.

That is great that they bring the kids food out first - we definitely try to do that just at regular restaurants - and how cool that your waiter did the magic and made the nemo for Izzy!
Yep, we try to do that at other restaurants too - keeps her occupied. (Except when it backfires and she finishes too quickly). The magic and Nemo were a nice bonus that we weren't expecting. Very cool! :thumbsup2

Both the soups look great and Dug's scallops!
All good!

Great start foodwise!

Looks like a good start to the cruise. The kids area looks great. I've seen pictures before but I've either forgotten or didn't notice the Small World theme until I saw your pictures.
Yeah, I haven't seen much of the Small World theme either, but maybe because it's the nursery and most people are posting Kids Club pics? :confused3 Well-themed, though.

I'm glad they adequately stocked up on mac & cheese before letting Izzy on the ship.
:lmao: This cracked me up.

Glad to see you popping in here, Andy! :goodvibes

I know!! If it worked, it would be like, "Hey, we're both grown-ups and in this room. BFFs? YES!" :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Wait.... Do I have to share my toys?

You can also request a table of your own too, but I don't think they guarantee it.

Interesting.

I know, it does look like it. Until you get handed a soggy bun, asking for a re-buttering. :crazy2:

ew.

I had no idea it was a place. I actually wondered what that part of the name meant.

::yes:: And now you know.

Minnie and Presents!

Finally, we made it up to the front of Minnie’s line. Izzy was so happy to finally get to bond with her BFF:

Minnie had to pick her up off the floor :rotfl::

Bye, Minnie! :wave2:

As you can tell, we took our own photos and did not buy the very expensive cruise photos. They make it more difficult to get good photos of the meets than at WDW, though. The angles and lighting are not great for snapping away with a cell phone and they spend all their time getting the kid to look at their photographer (and they often learned that calling out “Princess” does not work and they had to call out “Izzy” :laughing:). I always felt like we were just in their way as we tried to take photos and videos. Not that it stopped me from taking video, of course:

(click to watch)

Glad we did that meet – as you can see, Izzy was pretty overjoyed to hang out with Minnie, however briefly. :thumbsup2

We headed back to the room after that. I snapped a couple pics on the way:

We arrived back at our stateroom around 7:50pm and found all kinds of gifts awaiting us:

Some of them apparently didn’t fit in the fish extender. As you can see, we received a magnetic chalkboard and several gift bags full of various things. :goodvibes

Once inside the room, we noticed we also had a Navigator for the next day, chocolates, and a towel animal:

I honestly couldn’t even tell you what was in all those fish extender gift bags, but we were blown away at how creative and kind people in our group were. :faint: Very impressive and fun things, many homemade and often quite useful. You’ll see some of them in this report, but there were SO MANY things I can’t possibly recall them all. These were just the first few of many more to come. Izzy’s very favorite of the whole bunch ended up being this Sofia the First plush bird, though:

She wasn’t really into watching Sofia those days, so I don’t think she was very familiar, but she promptly named him “Birdie” and he “tweet tweet tweet”ed his way through the rest of our trip by Izzy’s side. Big win on that gift! :thumbsup2

We also received quite a bit of candy and allowed Izzy to choose one to enjoy that night. She picked the Mickey lollipop:

And apparently shared it with Birdie:

You can see the Pack ‘n’ Play still set up behind her. We had planned for her to nap in that upon boarding, but thought she’d want to sleep in the lower bunk (the couch folds into a nice kid bed) at night. Our room attendant had made up the bed and put on a bedrail for her. However, she tried it briefly and decided she’d rather sleep in the PnP, so did that the whole trip. Took up more space in our room, but it was fine.

After that stop into the room it was time to head to the night’s show: The Golden Mickeys. This was a late night for Izzy and we weren’t sure how she would do, but thought we’d give the show a try and sit in back, in case a quick getaway was needed. Waiting for the show, a bit before 8:30pm:

There was nothing to worry about, as Izzy was well-behaved and really enjoyed the show:

We weren’t allowed to take pictures of the actual show, so that’s all you get. We enjoyed it, but our seats were high up in back and you might notice from that picture that the very tops of the big screens are not visible. :headache: This meant a lot of headless people on the screens, which was rather annoying. Live and learn, I guess.

After the show, just before 9:30pm, we jumped into Cinderella’s line for a quick meet before bed. Izzy was still doing well and behaving and wanted to meet her:

I kinda like my notes for this story of our wait in between the ropes, so I’m just going to post exactly what I wrote about it at the time:

Met at 9:44pm. Before that, though, we were waiting between the ropes and Izzy touched one. Like, literally, touched it. Nothing more. No big whoop. And the photographer reprimanded her/us about touching the rope. I understand they have lots of issues with kids pulling them down, but this wasn’t the same and it was more criticism than Izzy could handle at the end of a long day. She lost it, despite having been in a good mood three seconds earlier. The guy in front of us said, “Well, it IS 9:30!” and I felt like he was criticizing/judging for keeping her up late. Really bothered me. She’d been doing great until the uncalled for scolding. We worked on calming her and eventually dancing worked. Meanwhile, the guy’s wife and kids showed up and…his kids spent the whole time climbing on the ropes with the photographer yelling at them and the dad not even noticing for the longest time. Dude.

Despite that rocky wait, Izzy ended up having a lovely and adorable meet with Cinderella. :goodvibes

Up next: That meet! And the rest of our night.

How fun to come back to your room and find the fish extender full of surprises. Did you join a group ahead of time before the cruise for the fish extender? And wouldn't it be fun if we could do something like that on shore?

Glad she got to meet Minnie ... and Minnie's cruise outfit is really cute

wow, those fish extender gifts look great! I think that magnetic chalk board is a great idea given the doors on the ship. If/when we do a cruise I am definitely going to have to get in on that sweet, sweet fish extender goodness!

Glad Izzy did well and enjoyed the show.

Sorry about the experience with the rope and the scolding .... wonder if something had just happened or something as just touching the ropes doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I give you a lot of credit for not responding to that guy "well it IS 9:30!" after his kids were wild animals with the ropes

Izzy was so happy to finally get to bond with her BFF:

She sure looks happy!

Minnie had to pick her up off the floor :rotfl::

She was so excited she wiped out!

We arrived back at our stateroom around 7:50pm and found all kinds of gifts awaiting us:

That's pretty cool.
I have to admit that when we were planning on the cruise, this didn't interest me. Now I'm not so sure.

You’ll see some of them in this report, but there were SO MANY things I can’t possibly recall them all.

Sounds like you got a ton of stuff.

You can see the Pack ‘n’ Play still set up behind her.

I remember those days.

Our room attendant had made up the bed and put on a bedrail for her. However, she tried it briefly and decided she’d rather sleep in the PnP, so did that the whole trip.

Huh. I'm surprised.
I guess the familiar was comforting?

There was nothing to worry about, as Izzy was well-behaved and really enjoyed the show:

Good!

you might notice from that picture that the very tops of the big screens are not visible. :headache: This meant a lot of headless people on the screens, which was rather annoying.

Poor design.

Met at 9:44pm. Before that, though, we were waiting between the ropes and Izzy touched one. Like, literally, touched it. Nothing more. No big whoop. And the photographer reprimanded her/us about touching the rope. I understand they have lots of issues with kids pulling them down, but this wasn’t the same and it was more criticism than Izzy could handle at the end of a long day. She lost it, despite having been in a good mood three seconds earlier. The guy in front of us said, “Well, it IS 9:30!” and I felt like he was criticizing/judging for keeping her up late. Really bothered me. She’d been doing great until the uncalled for scolding. We worked on calming her and eventually dancing worked. Meanwhile, the guy’s wife and kids showed up and…his kids spent the whole time climbing on the ropes with the photographer yelling at them and the dad not even noticing for the longest time. Dude.

Wow. People. Sometimes I wonder. :sad2:

Izzy's meet with Minnie was too sweet! Nothing like meeting your idol! I love Minnie's cruise attire, too.

You made quite a haul on fish extender gifts. Do you know ahead of time how much to bring, like how many people you will be trading with?

Was "The Golden Mickeys" a film?

Some people are such judgy jerks. Good for you for taking the high road.

How fun to come back to your room and find the fish extender full of surprises. Did you join a group ahead of time before the cruise for the fish extender? And wouldn't it be fun if we could do something like that on shore?
Yes, we joined the group on our cruise's thread on the DIS. It was nice, as we had a chance to chat with the others beforehand there too. Yes, that would be fun to do the same on land, but probably more complicated, I'd guess.

Glad she got to meet Minnie ... and Minnie's cruise outfit is really cute
I'm glad she was meeting that night so we had a chance to rectify the missed meet earlier. :thumbsup2

wow, those fish extender gifts look great! I think that magnetic chalk board is a great idea given the doors on the ship. If/when we do a cruise I am definitely going to have to get in on that sweet, sweet fish extender goodness!
:rotfl: I was honesly blown away at all the things people made - there were a lot of creative and thoughtful items. Yes, anything magnetic works well because of those doors.

Glad Izzy did well and enjoyed the show.
Me too!

Sorry about the experience with the rope and the scolding .... wonder if something had just happened or something as just touching the ropes doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I give you a lot of credit for not responding to that guy "well it IS 9:30!" after his kids were wild animals with the ropes
It was kind-of a karma moment to see that guy's kids getting yelled at after his comment. I think that photographer was just overly paranoid about the ropes. I don't doubt that kids (such as that guy's) climb on the ropes and knock them down, but Izzy literally just touched the rope with her finger. I mean, it didn't even move. He was just jumpy or something. But it upset Izzy (and she had every right to be upset, really).

She sure looks happy!
She really was!

She was so excited she wiped out!
She kept trying to sit on her lap. In fact, she brings a number of characters to the ground on this trip. :rotfl:

That's pretty cool.
I have to admit that when we were planning on the cruise, this didn't interest me. Now I'm not so sure.
I really wasn't interested either, but Dug wanted to participate. However, I'm glad we did it - it's especially fun when you have a kid that loves getting gifts! :goodvibes

Sounds like you got a ton of stuff.
We did - and it just kept coming!

I remember those days.

Huh. I'm surprised.
I guess the familiar was comforting?
Yeah, I think so. I mean, there's a certain comfort in knowing you are enclosed in a cozy little den while you're sleeping.

Poor design.
I agree - I mean, we were towards the back, but shouldn't that section be able to see or be warned they have an obstructed view? :confused3

Wow. People. Sometimes I wonder. :sad2:
Me too. :eek:

Izzy's meet with Minnie was too sweet! Nothing like meeting your idol! I love Minnie's cruise attire, too.
It was a great meet and it's fun to see their cruise attire!

You made quite a haul on fish extender gifts. Do you know ahead of time how much to bring, like how many people you will be trading with?
Yep, it was all organized ahead of time. We set a size for our group, then cut off joining at the max (I think we actually ended up w/two groups, due to interest). Everyone provided info on the ages of their party members and their cabin #.

And that was just the first round of gifts we got - more to come! (you can deliver them anytime - I pass ours out later)

Was "The Golden Mickeys" a film?
It was a live stage show but it had quite a bit of material presented on the screens as well.

Some people are such judgy jerks. Good for you for taking the high road.
Thanks. It was just an annoying encounter. :sad2:

Chillin’ With Cindy

We had no idea that Izzy was so enamored with Cinderella. :lovestruc It was adorable, though. Sorry for the poor pictures – luckily, Dug remembered he had a flash on his phone. I was just taking dark pics while taking video, so they are not great:

I love how Izzy is just gazing adoringly at Cinderella in that last one.

Happy dance:

I also have the video (had to split into two parts to upload). Really only to look at, though, as you can’t hear anything Cinderella is saying:

(click to watch part 1)

(click to watch part 2)

We made it back to our room a bit after 10pm. We immediately put in a room service order for a cheese plate for Dug and I to share and some milk for Izzy. We weren’t necessarily super hungry after that big dinner, but we’d heard this cheese plate is a nice snack and wanted to try it (and free, so why not?) Plus, we wanted to get Izzy some milk.

While we waited for our things to arrive, we found that they had Disney Junior On Demand. Izzy was very pleased with the unlimited episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that were available for her viewing pleasure. :hyper: I believe she may have watched one episode before bed:

Our room service order arrived:

It was very tasty. I believe we had some and saved the rest for another day. We also stashed several little cartons of milk in the fridge.

We poured Izzy some milk to drink before bed, as she’d requested. Thus ensued the Great Milk Meltdown. :headache: For some reason, not a single cup we had was acceptable for her milk drinking needs. :confused3 Lid on, lid off – no dice. We actually had an array of cups, as we’d just received some in our Fish Extender, so I washed off some new ones. She promptly rejected the purple bottle with Mickey heads:

She tried, but it just wasn’t working for her, I guess. We finally gave her one of the red cups that were meant for us (we received two customized red straw cups that said Disney Dream on them – used them for pop on the cruise and water at home until they started wearing out – decals coming off, etc.) She liked the red cup. But then dropped and cracked it. Luckily, it had two layers, so no leaking.

We got her to bed shortly after all this, probably about 11pm. Yep, another late night. I think we hit the hay shortly after she did. Ready for a good night’s sleep after our first day on the Dream.

Up next: Off to Arendelle!

She kept trying to sit on her lap. In fact, she brings a number of characters to the ground on this trip. :rotfl:

:laughing: That's hysterical!

I really wasn't interested either, but Dug wanted to participate. However, I'm glad we did it - it's especially fun when you have a kid that loves getting gifts! :goodvibes

We did - and it just kept coming!

Really! Wow!
But how many did you give out? As many as you received?

Yeah, I think so. I mean, there's a certain comfort in knowing you are enclosed in a cozy little den while you're sleeping.

I get that. Not that I'm comparing children to dogs, but it helps to illustrate the point.
When we got our new puppy, she spent (and was very happy) her first night in her cage. After that, when she'd get tired, she'd run to the room where her cage was and go in for a nap.

We had no idea that Izzy was so enamored with Cinderella. :lovestruc It was adorable, though.

Adorbs indeed!

I was just taking dark pics while taking video, so they are not great:

Disagree. May be dark, but they're adorbs, again.

We made it back to our room a bit after 10pm.

Late night for little ones.
You're lucky she didn't have a melt down!

oh

we’d heard this cheese plate is a nice snack and wanted to try it (and free, so why not?)

We poured Izzy some milk to drink before bed, as she’d requested. Thus ensued the Great Milk Meltdown.

Ah too bad. But late nights will do that.
How I remember those.
"She can stay up late for once."

Uh, huh.

Last edited:
Part%206%20-%2016_zpsx0e16p9i.jpg

Wow! That's quite a haul. I didn't realize people gave such big gifts. I'll have to keep this in mind for when we do our cruise.

I love oblivious parents. especially when they comment on other kids. Hi, Pot...this is Kettle.

That looks like a pretty decent cheese plate. I should really stop getting on the DIS right before lunch.

There's so much to see and do on cruises that I'm sure poor Izzy was just a tad bit overwhelmed with everything. And using a particular set of cups/straws/bowls/spoons are always a point of contention with my son. I can't tell you how ridiculous I felt carrying around 3 different bowls in Landon's suitcase while we were moving because he had to have EACH ONE. :rolleyes:

The Cinderella meet and greet looks wonderful, even if the wait was a bit rocky. I love the backdrop they have for pictures. Very creative.

I thought I had replied after your post with the first night's dinner but I guess not?

Our server and assistant server were both very nice (they follow you to the other dining rooms on the other nights too). I cannot remember names now (guess I should have written them down, but it’s been over a year!), but we were very happy with both of them.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the servers. Were they pushy on the cruise at all regarding comments?

In my pre-trip planning, I’d gotten it in my head that we’d breeze through boarding and such and I would be enjoying the Drink of the Day at the sail away party (vs. scrambling around and barely finding a spot in time). So, instead, I ordered the Drink of the Day at dinner, which was a Bahama Mama:

That is what I typically did, order a fun drink at dinner since I had wine at other times lol!

As we were finishing up, our waiter came over to entertain us. He knew some magic tricks. He did some tricks with cups and water – you can see the cup stuck to his hand here:

That's really cute that he did that

Oh, Izzy! LOL!

How fun!! I definitely want to do the FE next cruise. It just seemed like too much before, but I think the girls would get a kick out of it!

Once inside the room, we noticed we also had a Navigator for the next day, chocolates, and a towel animal:

Loved coming back to this each night!

She wasn’t really into watching Sofia those days, so I don’t think she was very familiar, but she promptly named him “Birdie” and he “tweet tweet tweet”ed his way through the rest of our trip by Izzy’s side. Big win on that gift! :thumbsup2

So sweet!

We worked on calming her and eventually dancing worked. Meanwhile, the guy’s wife and kids showed up and…his kids spent the whole time climbing on the ropes with the photographer yelling at them and the dad not even noticing for the longest time. Dude.

Ugh, I know that feeling. Poor Izzy! And ridiculous guy for saying something so rude and then not even watching his own kids.

Looks like Izzy had a super cute meet with Cinderella though, glad you guys stayed up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter