I'm lossin' it

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
Just back from Belfast Airport my oldest DS was home for a long weekend
first of all went the wrong way and headed to another airport all together :scared1: (now I'm up and down this road for years ) but lucky enough had a map in the car and was able to find a back road so in the end only added another 10 miles on to the trip :lmao:

drop him off and headed back , only to get a call f5 minutes down the road to say I had the wrong flight booked for him , I had him booked the other way around , but he was luckly enough to get it changed and only had an extra hour to wait ,plus another £40 to pay
He has just phoned to say he got back OK and is in bed

So I'm really lossing it this weather
Hope I've everything booked OK for our Holidays :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: But what can i do only laugh at myself :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Aww bless Jackie, I'm sure everything will be fine for your holiday - it sounds like you're just a bit pre-occupied :thumbsup2

Mandy :)

LOL that's the sort of thing I'd do :scared1: glad it got sorted in the end

Awww Jackie, at least everything worked out okay :)

I've done that myself Jackie, went to Glasgow instead of Edinburgh.

Sounds as though you need your holiday:)

Oh Jackie what a nightmare were you going to the International or city airport?

Nightmare Jackie!!!
I'm glad you got there in the end. I only live 20 miles from both airports (in Larne) and I'd find it difficult to get from one to the other! I think I'd have to go home and start again lol!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter