I'm half a century old!

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
I had my 50th birthday yesterday! I had planned for several years to celebrate this birthday in WDW, unfortuately I had to have surgery a month ago. The doctor said that I couldn't go and do so much walking so soon. :( So, I've changed our plans. We will visit WDW in December instead. I would be easier to take if it weren't snowing like crazy outside! Oh well, looking forward to December!!!!!:D

Happy 50th to you!!! I'm sorry to hear you had to postpone your birthday trip, tho!!:)

Happy 50th, Feralpeg. Hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe I will see you there in December. :wave:

<center>
balloon.gif
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY
balloon.gif

Have a magical birthday!!
birthdaygreeting.jpg

Sorry to hear you have to postpone your trip till December.
A toast & Welcome to the Fabulous Fifty Club!
canihampagneglasses.gif

:bounce: DebºoºS :bounce:

Happy Birthday and have a great trip in December.....:)

Sure hope you had a terrific 50th birthday. You will love visiting WDW in December :)

Katholyn

Sorry this is so late. Here's hoping you had a very happy birthday! I have 17 more months before I hit the half century mark!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and are back to top form soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter