I'm Gonna Be There Before You Know It!

dano4

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Just thirty days until check in. Cannot wait!

I have fond memories of being a child riding the monorail through the Contemporary thinking how much I'd love to stay there. My grandparents always had us stay off property. Time to make this dream come true. I'm staying at Bay Lake Tower for the very first time and it's only one month away!

Anyone else this close to visiting WDW?

Anyone else have a special Disney memory or Disney wish that that they made come true?

I'm all ears!

Just under 60 for us ... but we'll have to "suffer" first for a week on the Fantasy!

Two two night stays at AKL-CL & SSR, then five nights at BCV all before the middle of June.

Just thirty days until check in. Cannot wait!

I have fond memories of being a child riding the monorail through the Contemporary thinking how much I'd love to stay there. My grandparents always had us stay off property. Time to make this dream come true. I'm staying at Bay Lake Tower for the very first time and it's only one month away!

Anyone else this close to visiting WDW?

Anyone else have a special Disney memory or Disney wish that that they made come true?

I'm all ears!

I have the same memory of riding through the Contemporary! We rode with the engineer and I remember looking up as we rode through. We have 9 days until SSR/BCV, 59 days until OKW, and 252 days until AKV. That darn PAP!

Leaving in 2 days!! Staying at bcv. Love Blt. That is where we own but want to try bc this trip

Had same memories as a kid. So awesome to call Blt home now.

You are going to love it!

20 days until we check into SSR for 4 nights, then we move over to AKV for another 3.

I hope you enjoy our "home", BLT! We love it!!

Leaving in 2 days!! Staying at bcv. Love Blt. That is where we own but want to try bc this trip

Had same memories as a kid. So awesome to call Blt home now.

You are going to love it!

Let me know how you like BCV. We are toying with staying there next year. We own at SSR and have yet to stay there.

We can't wait. Only downfall is we are only doing a studio. Usually we get a 1 br but are savings points for our BLT trip in nov

We used to own SSR but sold it for BLT. We love SSR. Great relaxing resort. Dw and I keep saying we have to go back

We'll be there in 3 days! Also making a dream of mine come true. We are owners at Boardwalk Villas but staying at Bay Lake Towers to fulfill my dream of wanting to stay near the Contemporary. Looks like the weather is going to be great :cheer2::cheer2: Can't wait! Enjoy your trip..it will be here before you know it! Darn PAP..had to sneak in an additional visit this year!

37 days for us. 7 nights in a 2br at BCV. This is our first time in a 2br and our first time at BCV. We are very excited.

22 days for us at OKW, our home. I, too, miss the old countdown clock on the member site! Have a great trip!

25 days for me! I was just there in April but my DD is doing the Disney college program and I miss her. Also a good excuse for indulging my Disney addiction and my annual pass,lol.

We're down to 36 days till we check in for one night at BCV for some swimming then 7 nights at Kidani. We're really chomping at the bit for this vacation. You'd think we weren't just there in November :laughing:

Ahh, so lucky, mine seems ages away now! 16th July for three whole weeks in a 2 bed switching between Saratoga n Boardwalk! Hope you have a fabulous trip!

I have fond memories of being a child riding the monorail through the Contemporary thinking how much I'd love to stay there. My grandparents always had us stay off property.

As a kid in the 70s, I had a friend who's family reserved rooms yearly and they invited me once, we stayed at the Contemporary! Gosh what a thrill it was, one of my fondest memories! The following year I went with them again and we stayed at the Polynesian, fabulous! When we went to Disney as a family, living in FL we would head off at the crack of dawn, get there at park opening and return home at night! Mind you there was no Epcot, no AK, not DHS!

When Epcot came, we would stay the night, but like you, it was always on the strip, never on-site! Don't get me wrong, I loved going but I secretly pined for the Contemporary or the Polynesian!

Anyone else have a special Disney memory or Disney wish that that they made come true? I'm all ears!

I have many, I mean 40 years worth, now some with my own kids! But I have to say, my first stay as a DVC owner, staying on-site, knowing that I could come back here for 40 years, blows me away! Why buy DVC living in Florida, well those early Contemporary/Polynesian stays made one thing clear to me, nothing compares to staying on-site! 12 years of DVC ownership has only made me love it more!

Have fun at BLT, savor every minute! pixiedust::mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter