I'm doing it!

Tabetha said:
I'm going to buy into DVC!

By myself!!

I ain't got no husband, and I ain't got no kids!!
!

That's me! And I love it. (And we also ain't go no inlaws to crash our party! :banana: :banana: )

Welcome Home Neighbor!!! :thumbsup2 I also take a lot of solo trips during the year and love each one.

Hi

Welcome Home.

We live just outside Toronto and just joined also

Tink&cinderella

Thanks again, all. I think I'm going to need to rent some of my points since the use year ends in September... Hooboy, talk about a learning curve!

I got some "renting" research to do.

Sign at the Mickeys, Date at the Palm Trees.....or is it the other way around?

Tabetha, which DCV is your new home?

Congrats!

Tabetha said:
Hey Carol - I'm trying to pre-empt Addonitis by starting with 200 points!
Hope it works!

It's so cool that there are other single sisters doing DVC for themselves. I wonder how many of us there are?

I've been wanting to join since 2004 when I first heard about it, and kept pestering my sister to join up with me. Duh! Why wait for someone else's agenda to line up with your own!

Another single chickie here and I love my membership! I own 350 points (started with 200 and added 150 later) and my family and friends love the membership!

Welcome Home and congrats!

another single sister here too!! :Pinkbounc i also get the "shocked" look of why a single girl with no kids feels the need to own DVC. it's so crazy :confused3 never thought of doing a solo trip, but it just may be in the future. all of my friends with kids just aren't fun to plan with sometimes, lol! too much drama lolol :) maybe they should have a big singles weekend for the single DVC owners? that would be fun, maybe some matches could be made lol :bride: pirate:

(and yes i put a pirate instead of a groom, something about those bad boys...) :love:

kab407 said:
Sign at the Mickeys, Date at the Palm Trees.....or is it the other way around?

Tabetha, which DCV is your new home?

Congrats!

As my new siggie indicates, I'm all about the WLV!

You down with WLV? Yeah, you know me!

Yeah girls! Check us out!
A singles week/end would be a blast. I gots me a boyfriend, but he can go golfing while I spa it up with the girls!

Congratulations!

I'm also another single sister with no husband and no kids, but plenty of family who enjoy my membership along with me!

Tabetha said:
Thanks again, all. I think I'm going to need to rent some of my points since the use year ends in September... Hooboy, talk about a learning curve!

I got some "renting" research to do.
If you close soon, you will be able to bank at least half of those!

:Pinkbounc CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter