i'm bored so lets talk concerts...

FPgurl04

<font color=CC00CC>Being grounded seems to be a no
i was just wondering....what is the best concert you've ever seen, or if you've never been to one, who would you want to see as your first ever concert?

I'm still hoping I can somehow find a way to Philly on Halloween for the "not to miss" CKY concert. No driver's license = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i was gonna go to Summer Sanitarium this year, but i couldnt go. then i wuz gonna go to Lollapalooza, but tix were sold out. im gonna try and get tix to go see Metallica when they tour in the spring next year.

Back in my younger days me and my best friend got free tickets to the Backstreet Boys Millenium tour.. they were great seats too, 4th row on the side. But yeah thats the only concert i have been to. I really wanted to go to the Up in Smoke tour when it came through San Diego but my parents were like NO WAY!

Radiohead at South Park in Oxford was the best gig I've ever seen. They were absolutely amazing.

And when I went to Rostropovich's birthday concert, that's something I'll never forget.

im goin to the American Idol tour...that will be my first concert. But I really want to go to see the warped tour.

mom and I are going ot John Mayer with COunting Crown and Maroon 5 (don't like them) August 8th

about 4 years ago when nsync had their first tour i went with my parents and we were in the front row! fr nsync, it was a good show, but later that year i went to my first bruce springsteen concert and nsync just cant be compared to the boss. i have been to 7 springsteen concerts and they always seem to get better and better.

roxter79...there's an :bounce: orlando bloom (sigh) :bounce: fan club?

hey roxie...i'm emily. thanks for the link....i absolutely adre orli. he's sooo hot....i'll have to check out that site. thanks again!

Best concert I've ever been to was Something Corporate @ Metro in Chicago. Amazing stage performance. They're so interactive w/ the crowd. It was so cool. :)

To tell ya'll the truth I've only been to two concerts in my life and one was BSB. The other was Bruce who is my alllllllll time favoite singer.

"Hey now guys I need quiet for the next two song and then you all can scream until you p*ss your pants"

after two songs

"IT'S PANTS P*SSIN TIME!!"

My first concert was Aerosmith last year and let me tell ya, IT ROCKED! They could have toured with better ppl though. (they were touring with kid rock and run d.m.c.) In september I am going to see Peter Frampton and I am really looking forward to it.
P.S. If any one says that there first concert was a rap concert, it doesn't count becuz RAP IS NOT MUSIC!!:smooth:

my first concert was paul mccartney with my dad i think when i was 7..i just went cause i got to go shopping before the show with my dad haha...my favorite concert was the justincase one when they came to walmart last year..it was free, i was in the front, justin and nick are hot, and i got to meet them and talk to them for a while. it was the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter