I'm back!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
We had a wonderful time at the Dolphin! But, no matter where we stay, we always end up migrating back to Fort Wilderness! LOL! On our last evening, Sunday, we went to the Wilderness Lodge to check out the new villas, then walked the nature trail over to FW to have dinner at the Trail's End. Then, we just sat out on the porch in front of Crockett's Tavern and enjoyed the FW atmosphere, then shopped awhile in the Trading Post. We watched the fireworks from the beach, then headed back to the Dolphin.

The Dolphin was very nice - but it's not FW! :D

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Welcome back Rhonda, glad you had a good time :D

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

Just reading about your evening at FW makes me to be there right now! :(

Robin P.
FW 75-80,89
offsite 88,93,94,95,96,97,98
FW 99
Dec.2000 FW
Next Trip- Disney Land!
We are moving to Ca. in Aug

WELCOME BACK RHONDA,
Now, you are going to have to post a trip report. We all live to read these since we are not there. :)

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

Thanks for your report, Rhonda! Would like to hear more! My question is: where in FW does the Nature Trail begin that takes you to WL? How far/long of a walk is it? Thanks! :)

The Nature Trail starts sort of behind the petting farm - there are signs to follow. It ends by the Wilderness Lodge pool area. There are signs there too, in case you want to start at that end. There are 2 different ways to go when you're in the middle of it. One sign points you to the "exercise trail" that follows the beach and you're walking mostly in sand that ends up by the Wilderness Lodge pool, the other is a paved trail that ends up by the Wilderness Lodge bus stop. It's only 3/4 mile and it's a very nice walk! You will see deer and armadillos (hopefully not snakes or alligators! ;) ), especially in the evenings!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter