[[IM BACK! *sniff* :(]] The "Lets Get My DBF Addicted to Disney World" PTR

Your itinerary looks fab, im sure you'll love Seaworld its a gorgeous park i really enjoyed it there, im a huge fan of Dolphins too :) Have you ever done Discovery cove?
With the shopping I guess it depend son what type of things you like to buy? if you like some designer things? or like more of a bargin? i've heard the outlets are fantastic for getting good deals :)

thank you!! im pretty happy with it!! i have never been to discovery cove!! i wanted to go this trip but due to budget reasons we couldnt afford it so dbf suggested we do seaworld instead!

if the designer things are affordable i'd be interested in those, if not i'm always down for a bargain! i think i'll end up at the outlets

I'd like to know more about this as well. Anyone?

yess anyone?!

also i see your from durham region! so is my dbf! :D

okay i just did a search and you can do the build your own light saber at Once Upon a Toy as well!

Oh I didn't know you could build your own lightsaber at Once Upon a Toy, good for you, all of your make your owns in one spot! You can also make them at the store at the end of Star Tours. I actually did the build your own lightsaber. I like it! I did it when we went for Star Wars Weekend and had to stand in the awful long line but it's cool, you basically design the entire thing. You can pick what the handle looks like, if it's two sided with the light part (sorry not sure what that's called), the color it will be when it lights up, it's pretty neat. They also give you these little chip things and each one changes the sound it makes when you hit things. Your dbf would probably like that since he's into star wars. It's not too expensive either from what I remember. Sorry I can't remember how much it was but I def. remember not paying too much. Like maybe $20 or so, which isn't bad at WDW!!!

Oh I didn't know you could build your own lightsaber at Once Upon a Toy, good for you, all of your make your owns in one spot! You can also make them at the store at the end of Star Tours. I actually did the build your own lightsaber. I like it! I did it when we went for Star Wars Weekend and had to stand in the awful long line but it's cool, you basically design the entire thing. You can pick what the handle looks like, if it's two sided with the light part (sorry not sure what that's called), the color it will be when it lights up, it's pretty neat. They also give you these little chip things and each one changes the sound it makes when you hit things. Your dbf would probably like that since he's into star wars. It's not too expensive either from what I remember. Sorry I can't remember how much it was but I def. remember not paying too much. Like maybe $20 or so, which isn't bad at WDW!!!

Thanks for the Info! this sounds great! i'm sure we'll be checking out that ride and doing that after! hehe

no updates but the cutest story! my dbf woke up this morning and he was asking me if we could look up pics of our room. and we were talking about the trip and he has a really awesome camera so i was asking him if he was planning on bringing it to all the parks etc, and he was like yea i'll put it in my backpack and we can put the ponchos and stuff in there too! :rotfl::rotfl:

he's clearly been listening to all my packing tips! lol i thought it was cute anyways!

ahhh i just want it to be time to go already!

Awww, he really is listening. He also seems to be getting more and more interested in the trip! Yay!!!

no updates but the cutest story! my dbf woke up this morning and he was asking me if we could look up pics of our room. and we were talking about the trip and he has a really awesome camera so i was asking him if he was planning on bringing it to all the parks etc, and he was like yea i'll put it in my backpack and we can put the ponchos and stuff in there too! :rotfl::rotfl:

he's clearly been listening to all my packing tips! lol i thought it was cute anyways!

ahhh i just want it to be time to go already!

That is very cute! seriously I love when my DF say stuff like that :lovestruc btw, you two are ADORABLE!

Lol okay so me and craig were hanging out today and he decided that he too wants to join the DISboards here because... He wants to make a trip report too!! He thinks he'll woo all the ladies I suppose!! Haha and steal my thunder! I think he's lost it folks!! Lol

I'm actually quite interested to read it considering he just graduated from journalism and all! Should be interesting! I'm sure hell post a link here if he actually starts one!

sooo went to my 3rd Weight Watchers weigh in today and I lost 1lb!! wooo! slowly but surely I'm getting there! so far in 3 weeks I have lost 7lbs! I have 13 left to goooo!!

I also went to the gym today and am hoping this week to loose 2lbs more!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm not sure if I mentioned this at the beginning of my PTR but i've already lost a total of 30lbs!! and have kept it off for 2 years!! now i'm trying for the last 20!!! wooo!

heres a before and after pic!!

b4after.jpg

:wish35

thought i'd put up my top 10 pics from my last WDW trip with my bestest friend of 15 years! we went for new years 2008 and it was a total last minute spur of the moment trip but it was SUPER fun!!!

as you can see by the pics, i loooveeee taking cooky silly pics instead of borin old posed ones over and over! luckily criag is the same way so this upcoming trip will produce tons of awsome pics!! woo!!

ps - did i mention i loveee photos?! cuz i do!!

top 10 pics

jack.jpg

By Far my fave of the trip!! me and Jack :lovestruc he was AWESOME and spent lots and lots of time with us!

disney2256.jpg

Me after having a tad too many beverages in Pleasure Island on New Years

2-1.jpg

our new boytoys <3

9.jpg

haha this is an inside joke we have with my girls, every night out we used to take shoe pics!!! the characters thought it was a pretty funny pic to do and aladin really wanted to see the pic after haha

7.jpg

big big hugs!

17.jpg

welcome to the jungle!

disney270.jpg

literally scared outta my mind on dinosaur lol i was seriously terrified!

3-1.jpg

me and the mouse :love:

6-1.jpg

bff's

7-1.jpg

stolen by stitch!

and one for good luck!!

5.jpg

tryin to pull the sword outta the stone! look at those big muscles on us!

I just followed you over from my PTR and I love all your plans so far! You & your DBF are so cute together! I am looking forward to more.

Oh and btw, I have been on Dinosaur a bunch of times, and I have yet to see the entire ride because my eyes are closed shut and my head is buried in DF's chest. That ride is sooooooo scary. I vowed to DF that I would keep my eyes open this year, but he doesnt think it is possible! :rotfl2:

I just followed you over from my PTR and I love all your plans so far! You & your DBF are so cute together! I am looking forward to more.

Oh and btw, I have been on Dinosaur a bunch of times, and I have yet to see the entire ride because my eyes are closed shut and my head is buried in DF's chest. That ride is sooooooo scary. I vowed to DF that I would keep my eyes open this year, but he doesnt think it is possible! :rotfl2:

welcomeee!! :wizard: and thank u!!

haha I know i closed my eyes most of the time! and i'm determined to keep them open as well!!! i dont know if I will be able to, what scares me even more is the fact that we are going on Jurrassic Park at Universal this time around and I'm scared its gunna be a zillion times worse then dinosaur! haha

btw i saw in your PTR that you like scrapbooking! I'm actually working on a disney scrapbook before we go cuz I have the time now so look out for posts of that soooon! :) I think I may go read your TR now hehe :)

Hiya Craig and welcome to the DIS :wave2:
i wish my boyfriend would join and relise how amazing Disney would be and how fun all the planning is.

Congratulations on the weight loss and love the pictures :)

Hiya Craig and welcome to the DIS :wave2:
i wish my boyfriend would join and relise how amazing Disney would be and how fun all the planning is.

Congratulations on the weight loss and love the pictures :)

haha well dont give him too much credit! he just joined to see if he could write a better PTR then me!! pfffft good luck craiggy!! :rotfl:

and thank uuuu! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter