Im Back But Need Help..x

avviexxx

DIS Veteran
Ok so im back from my 2 weeks in Orlando:sad2: had a fantastic time and wish i was still there. Even got to ride Manta twice :cool1:
So when in Animal Kingdom i went to Watch the Finding Nemo show and just fell in love with the music. Found the soundtrack to it in Magic Kingdom but thought i would not buy it and find it on Ebay when i got back. Now im back ive looked on Ebay and Amazon and cant find it anywhere :( can any1 help me find it please as would really love the CD. Thanks x

Welcome back:goodvibes

If you don't want to buy it from Amazon, I'm sure if you asked one of the disers going soon would pick up a copy for you. We're not going till October but I would be more than happy to pick up the cd for you.

have you tried play.com ? I'm not sure if they may have what you're looking for but I recently wanted a cd which I wish I'd purchased in DLP and I found it on play for a fraction of the price someone was advertising it on ebay for.

Welcome back, so glad to hear you had a great time.

How was Manta? I'm excited to ride this next year on our trip!

Thanks Ill Have A Look, If Not Then Il Be Cheeky + Ask A Diser To Pick Me 1 Up. Had A Great Time. Manta Is Fantastic Best Coaster Ive Been On + Didnt Wait More Than 15mins 2 Ride. The Queing Area Is Wonderful With A Few Surprises. Be Warned You May Get A Little Wet On The Ride..x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter