I'm Bacccckkkk

Figgy

PinPics Internal Affairs
Hey all,

Well the adventures have sure been stacking up around here. I am bone tired and in desperate need of a vacation... Oh Wait I am going to the sept Pin Event without hubby and kids WOOHOO!!!! Although actually I would rather be taking the hubby with me. Britt is hooking up my computer downstairs as we speak or I type whatever so I should be back on my aol and yahoo by the end of the day... Whew talk about withdrawal.

The house still isn't finished but hopefully over the next few weeks we will be getting the rest of it done. The upstairs is ready for all the furniture but of course the furniture is its own adventure. The guest bed is with someone who has had it for over 9 months supposedly repairing it and they are impossible to get a hold of so not sure when that will be here. The kids beds should be delivered next week (right now they are basically camping) Britt and I are still sleeping in the living room on the couch bed with our mattress thrown on top for added comfort. The rain for this whole week has kept Britt from finishing the wood floors because he has to be able to go outside to cut the wood and the garage is filled with furniture so that only leaves the deck and rain means wet mess...UGH I am unpacking the kitchen today and tomorrow we head back up to Lindale to finish getting everything out of the other house, repainting one wall in the kids room (they drew all over it.. Gotta love boys) and getting workers in to replace the back door as I cut a big hole in the one that was there for the pet door. And of course we are going to be pickng up Muttly the puppy...

I figure I should be just about completely settled when it is time to leave for the Sept Pin Event leaving Britt with three boys and 5 days of fatherly fun....HEHE (evil snicker) I look forward to meeting all of you that will be attending the event and unwinding from this summer. I swear since we got back from the world I have been run ragged. Seems fitting that another trip to the world will be the conclusion of this chaos.

Anyway missed all of you. Thanks for those of you who called me at various times to tell me that I was missed and everyone's patience about the PinPics store items.

Not to mention your support of PinPics in the first place. We have completely sold out of Medium and Larges (dang it knew I should have gotten more of those...LOL) so we are doing really great. The important thing is we paid for the cost of the shirts before we even got the bill for them and have paid for one of the PinPics servers for 6 months since then. The bags are getting off to a slow start but I am sure that they will pick up. Now that the Sept event is getting closer people are starting to purchase them to take to the fun event. As well as another round of tshirt orders so that we can all show our love of being Pin addicts. Again thanks for your support in helping PinPics pay for itself.

figgy

Glad that you are back..and sorry about your misadventures..we will be closing on our house soon, and I hope we can do it w/o all the mishap...but I know that is too much to ask for..see you in Sept

Oh how I do not envy your ladies! We moved a few years ago. I remember well packing & unpacking, piles to charity, to trash, to wherever! Good luck Figgy & Donna! Donna, did you find a new house other than with the elves:)? Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter