I'm Baaaack!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by honeybee8200, Jan 5, 2009.

1. honeybee8200

honeybee8200 Mouseketeer

Ok so I posted a bunch on here and was planning my trip for April 09. But then life happens. :sad2: So my trip that I planned 6-8 months for is out the window. Ugh.

But I will not let this get me down. We might not be able to make it this year but we are coming next year!!! So I get to start fresh but with all the knowledge I've already gained. This means I can pick any dates too!!! MNSSHP here I come!!! :woohoo:

Now that I'm over being bummed out of not being able to go, I figure its never too early to start planning for next year.

Even though you guys probably didn't even notice my absence with all the members on the board, I just wanted to come on and say that I'm back. :scared1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

WELCOME BACK!!!! :grouphug:

4. aceys_h0ney

aceys_h0ney DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

Welcome back! Sorry your trip didn't happen and I hope you are able to go next year!

5. honeybee8200

honeybee8200 Mouseketeer

Thanks!!! I am holding on to my 2010 trip if my life depends on it. My husband and I have a new way of thinking and dealing with things which is what bit us in the butt for our 09 trip.

I truely was depressed over not going on our vacation for awhile. I didn't even get on any Disney sites for like 3 months. We even started wearing our tshirts I got just for our trip. But that just means I can order more! :rotfl:

Hubby and I are actually sitting down this afternoon, calendars and his work schedule in hand to see when our trip should be. I just need to go through my binder of printed out stuff and make adjustments after we decide.

I am excited to be planning again. Now when I see stuff I could use on my trip or any Disney stuff, I won't break down into tears like I was.

6. H20DogsNDisney

H20DogsNDisney DIS Veteran

WELCOME BACKit is never to early to start planning!!!!

7. tiggerfan1

tiggerfan1 DIS Veteran

Welcome back!!! :wave2: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I'm sorry that you're not able to go on your trip this year. But, hey, that gives you more time to plan an extra special trip for next year! :woohoo: Happy trip planning!! :)

8. lindajames

lindajames travel guru

welcome back to the forums hope you stay longer this time