I'm Baaaack!!!

honeybee8200

Mouseketeer
Ok so I posted a bunch on here and was planning my trip for April 09. But then life happens. :sad2: So my trip that I planned 6-8 months for is out the window. Ugh.

But I will not let this get me down. We might not be able to make it this year but we are coming next year!!! So I get to start fresh but with all the knowledge I've already gained. This means I can pick any dates too!!! MNSSHP here I come!!! :woohoo:

Now that I'm over being bummed out of not being able to go, I figure its never too early to start planning for next year.

Even though you guys probably didn't even notice my absence with all the members on the board, I just wanted to come on and say that I'm back. :scared1:

welcome_signs_51.gif

Welcome back! Sorry your trip didn't happen and I hope you are able to go next year!

Thanks!!! I am holding on to my 2010 trip if my life depends on it. My husband and I have a new way of thinking and dealing with things which is what bit us in the butt for our 09 trip.

I truely was depressed over not going on our vacation for awhile. I didn't even get on any Disney sites for like 3 months. We even started wearing our tshirts I got just for our trip. But that just means I can order more! :rotfl:

Hubby and I are actually sitting down this afternoon, calendars and his work schedule in hand to see when our trip should be. I just need to go through my binder of printed out stuff and make adjustments after we decide.

I am excited to be planning again. Now when I see stuff I could use on my trip or any Disney stuff, I won't break down into tears like I was.

Welcome back!!! :wave2: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I'm sorry that you're not able to go on your trip this year. But, hey, that gives you more time to plan an extra special trip for next year! :woohoo: Happy trip planning!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter