Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party

JulieWent

DIS Veteran
Is there handicapped access for the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party? I know that it there is no seating, but is there room for someone on an ECV to attend?

Thanks

Is there handicapped access for the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party? I know that it there is no seating, but is there room for someone on an ECV to attend?

Thanks
I'm going to the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party, and I have my own ECV. I was concerned so I looked up whatever pics and reports I could find on the internet. I saw some pics with wheelchairs at the party. One man in a wheelchair sat at a low table where he could reach his food and drink. I was concerned about seeing the fireworks show because there seems to be bushes blocking a wheelchair user's view in the area along the lake. When I booked the party, I asked about places to view the fireworks for folks seated in mobility devices. I was told that there would be space set aside for the handicapped to view the fireworks. Since I'm still apprehensive about this, when I arrive, I will specifically ask a CM at the event to show me where I could set my food and drink at a reachable table, and where to view the fireworks without bushes or standing guests blocking me out. That's the way I "roll."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!