Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Good Morning, still have room for two on January 16 7:45 Illuminations Cruise. We are from Iowa... Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, 6 and 3 year old, and two adult friends.
Love to have join us...PM or post here, Ted

Looking for an Illuminations Cruise to share in May 2016. There are four of us--all adults. We will have a first timer with us and we would really like to be able to share a cruise with some awesome Disers! Have done this before and its been AWESOME!!

I have two couples interested including my wife and I. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

We are a group of 6 going 4/16/16 - 4/23/16. Have room for a few more if someone wants to split.
Which date and which cruise are you thinking about? I'm doing a solo trip (Christmas gift from DH) andighy be interested in joining if you have room

Hi,

Looking for a cruise to share between March 22 and March 29 2016. We are 4 people (2 adults and 2 children). My email is argmjs@gmail.com. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking to fill three spots? If so, my husband, adult daughter and I are would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you on Saturday, March 19. We’ve been to WDW many times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney folks on our last few visits. Now we're spoiled as the view is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much! Valerie

Last edited:
If anyone has space for 2 adults btwn Wed. Feb. 24 and Tues March 1 for an Illumination's cruise....we would love to join you!! Please let me know!

Looking for an Illuminations Cruise to share in May 2016. There are four of us--all adults. We will have a first timer with us and we would really like to be able to share a cruise with some awesome Disers! Have done this before and its been AWESOME!!
Hi, any date in particular? My parents and I arrive on 22 May (3 of us).

We'll be there May 12-17, just two of us though (one adult and my 17 year old Disney fanatic daughter).
We are going to be there the same dates and we're hoping to do the Illuminations cruise on May 14th which is our anniversary.

If anyone has space for 2 adults btwn Wed. Feb. 24 and Tues March 1 for an Illumination's cruise....we would love to join you!! Please let me know!
I'm thinking about organizing one for the 24th of Feb if your interested . Arriving from Ireland on the 12th leaving the 26th . Myself , my wife , and 2 daughters

I have an Illuminations Cruse on Tuesday March 1 and would love a few more couples to share it with! Message me if interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter