Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking for either cruise to share any night between June 26 & July 4 for 3 - we will be there celebrating my daughters 21st birthday!

Looking to share cruise, where would I look on here or where would I post? Thanks
If you are looking to find a ride on a boat that someone already has booked then you post exactly what day and how many people here. If you already have a cruise booked and you are looking for some people to join you and help cover the cost then you post that here as well.

I haven't booked I was looking for an illuminations cruise on July 4, it would be my wife, daughter(7) and myself.

Last edited:
I haven't booked I was looking for an illuminations cruise on July 4, it would be my wife, daughter(7) and myself.
I would bet at this point we'd be out of luck to get one - especially for that night. We would have 3 as well.

Looking to share an illuminations cruise for May 29th. Two adults and two tweens(10 and 14).

Haven't read the whole thread, but I assume park admission is not needed? If that's the case, we could also do May 27th.
hi I have been lucky today and secured a reservation for the Illuminations on the 29th May we are a group of 6, 3 adults and 3 tween boys 13,13 and 10 so we have room for you,after reading these threads,I will confirm with Disney tomorrow as we were told we had no drinks and snacks?additional costs?it is a 8pm meet at the Bayside Marina if your still interested

Anyone have an Illuminations cruise booked for May 6th that they would like to share with 3 women? I have booked my own boat in the past but didn't have exact itinerary until a few days ago. I would be happy to help pay for our share of the cruise and also tip. Thanks.

Looking to share a wishes cruise the week of July 26-30. There are 4 of us, me DD15 and her 2 friends. Celebrating her 16th birthday!

Anyone have an illuminations cruise that they would like to share with our family of four please? On 10/2 or 3rd? Thank you

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise on either July 11, 15, 16, 18, 19, or 20. We are a party of 3 (me, husband, and 7-year-old daughter).

MAY 16-21 ILLUMINATIONS
I would like to propose to my girlfriend on the illuminations cruise and would like to find a group.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a reservation held for June 25 if anyone is interested in joining us. Booked are myself (hi!), dd 13 and ds 10--dd *may* bring a friend but not sure yet--so for now I have 6 spots open. Approx 45 a person including tip and taxes :-)

Hi

Are you still looking for people to share? There may be 5 of us interested. Thank you!

Hello....I am looking to get on a Wishes Cruise if anyone has space for two adults on Wednesday November 18, 2015. Thank you!!!

Hi all,

2 adults looking to join a cruise on one of the following dates if possible:
  • Monday 7th Sep
  • Monday 14th Sep
  • Wednesday 16th Sep
Many thanks in advance,

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter