Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

ChiWiCouple, Sur, and Windchime-- My DH and I would also like to share during that time frame for and Illuminations cruise. I just tried to call to see if there was availability for the 10th, but there was a 25 minute wait to speak with someone and I couldn't hold the line that long at work :)

I can try again later. At any rate, just PM me to let me know if you all are still interested and how many people from each party. I don't mind coordinating, just want to make sure that works for everyone (and hopefully a boat is still available!)!

ChiWiCouple: we will be celebrating our anniversary too! :lovestruc

UPDATE: I was able to hold over lunch and got through. I was able to book an Illuminations cruise (departing from Yacht Club marina) on May 10, 2015! So who's in?!
Thanks for getting through. I kept getting "all circuits are busy"... Big booking day?
I apologize if I overlooked your request to share in an earlier post. I'm glad our three groups of two have matched up...awaiting a few more.
With all the discounts between us we'll do well.
ChiwiCouple- thank you for cc'ing us too. Great communication all around ( except the phone calls today)!

Update: I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for May 10th. So far, we are a group of 4 couples and have room for 2 more people. PM me if interested!

Looking to share either a Wishes or Illuminations cruise pretty much any day between July 10-19. It's just me, my husband, and our 7-year-old daughter.

Looking to join an Illuminations Cruise on June 11, 2015 or June 14, 2015 for myself & DS9. Please PM me if you have 2 open spots for one of those nights. Thank you!

Hi all!

I have booked an Illuminations Cruise leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:00pm on Monday June 8. We are a family of 3 (me, DH, and DD 11) so we have 7 seats to fill.

Let me know if you are interested!!

I still have 5 seats available on this cruise. Let me know if you want to join!!

Hi guys

Family of four from NYC have an illuminations cruise willing to share with up to 6 people on Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Send me a message and we will be happy to have you join us. :)

Thanks

Jessica

Looking for two spots on either Illuminations or Wishes between 4/18/15 and 4/24/15. We're both in our mid (late) 30s and very well-behaved! :)

I'm hoping to find a group or 2 that would like to share the Grand 1 Yacht for a wishes cruise on August 25th. We are a group of 8 so we could add up to another 10.

:goodvibes

My son and I are planning to visit in October, if anyone want to share a cruise with two of us it would be great. Either October 16th, 17th, 18th or 19th would work. Thanks.

Hey everyone!

I have a wishes cruise reservation on March 27th. Leaving from the contemporary resort. Must be there at 9 and boat leaves at 9:30. We are a family of 4(myself,dh,dd10,ds4)
We have room for four more if anyone is interested we are willing to share :-)

* edited to add price came to 318.00 including tax. We could split the cost down the middle and each chip in for a tip

Looking for two spots on either Illuminations or Wishes between 4/18/15 and 4/24/15. We're both in our mid (late) 30s and very well-behaved! :)

I'm not sure if you saw my post on the previous page, but DH and I have decided to cancel our 4/19/2015 Illuminations cruise (a boat for six, I believe). If you want to try and coordinate the cancellation, let me know and we could give it a try.

I'm not sure if you saw my post on the previous page, but DH and I have decided to cancel our 4/19/2015 Illuminations cruise (a boat for six, I believe). If you want to try and coordinate the cancellation, let me know and we could give it a try.

I did not notice that one! I'm not sure if I can PM yet, but can you send me the cost and I'll post on a couple more boards to get up there so that I can reply? :)

We're still looking for anyone who would like to share a Wishes cruise Saturday, October 3. I have reserved the 8 passenger boat, so we could take 4 more. My DH and I are in our mid 50's and we're vacationing with my sister and her DH. Please let me know if you're interested....we're a fun group! :flower:

Last edited:
I did not notice that one! I'm not sure if I can PM yet, but can you send me the cost and I'll post on a couple more boards to get up there so that I can reply? :)

It appears to be $325, plus gratuity. We didn't have to pay yet, just use a credit card to hold it. I think payment is confirmed the week or so before.

If you click on the link in the first post of this thread (Page 1) there is more information there.

One thing I just read is that the six passenger cruise is currently out of commission. I'm not sure if that will matter or not if we coordinate the cancellation. It might be repaired by April.

Looking to possibly share a cruise with someone doing it September 17th, 2015. We are a group of 2 adults.

I have an Illuminations cruise booked for July 12, 2015 There are 3 spaces available if anyone is interested.
Just checking to see if you've filled these spots yet? We are a family of 3: me, husband, 7-year-old daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter