I'll see you all ......

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Goofy41, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

on Saturday.....:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: We should be arriving at 3pm, staying at POP and it's our 1st stay there. We have the DDP and P&PParty tix for Weds. All our ADR's are set. Just hoping the weather will be better then it is now up here in NJ...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessPaczki

PrincessPaczki Mom of 2 Prince's

Have a great trip. I hope the rain stays away for you!

4. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

I have a quick question. When we are all settled in we are heading over to DTD. Is there is a Hess gas/food station at the entrance. I need to get a few things and wanted to make sure its still there.

5. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

do you have a car - then BWV is closer.

even if you don't have a car - BWV is closer.

the Hess station is across from DD so a long walk in hot weather.

the one near BWV is not too bad - just take the boat from Studio to BWV - then walk over - it is across the street. (but this street is only 2 lanes not 6 lanes)

if you have a car - turn right at the traffic light (leaving Pop) - then turn left at the next traffic light - then start watching you want to turn right before the next light - this is the hess station. if you miss this turn not a problem just go to the light and turn right - then turn right again when you can (almost a block) into the station. Come back with the traffic light it is easier.

6. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

Thanks for the tips. We will not have a car, but maybe a nice lil boat ride to start us off may be just what the Dr. ordered.

7. vicceja

vicceja Mom to My Three Sons!

:goodvibes

You guys must be on :cloud9: . We just returned a couple of weeks ago and don't tell my husband this, but I'm planning our next Disney trip this December :angel: . I hope you guys have a magical time!

Cheers!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: