I'll see you all ......

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Goofy41, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

on Saturday.....:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: We should be arriving at 3pm, staying at POP and it's our 1st stay there. We have the DDP and P&PParty tix for Weds. All our ADR's are set. Just hoping the weather will be better then it is now up here in NJ...

2. PrincessPaczki

PrincessPaczki Mom of 2 Prince's

Have a great trip. I hope the rain stays away for you!

3. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

I have a quick question. When we are all settled in we are heading over to DTD. Is there is a Hess gas/food station at the entrance. I need to get a few things and wanted to make sure its still there.

4. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt

do you have a car - then BWV is closer.

even if you don't have a car - BWV is closer.

the Hess station is across from DD so a long walk in hot weather.

the one near BWV is not too bad - just take the boat from Studio to BWV - then walk over - it is across the street. (but this street is only 2 lanes not 6 lanes)

if you have a car - turn right at the traffic light (leaving Pop) - then turn left at the next traffic light - then start watching you want to turn right before the next light - this is the hess station. if you miss this turn not a problem just go to the light and turn right - then turn right again when you can (almost a block) into the station. Come back with the traffic light it is easier.

5. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

Thanks for the tips. We will not have a car, but maybe a nice lil boat ride to start us off may be just what the Dr. ordered.

6. vicceja

vicceja Mom to My Three Sons!

:goodvibes

You guys must be on :cloud9: . We just returned a couple of weeks ago and don't tell my husband this, but I'm planning our next Disney trip this December :angel: . I hope you guys have a magical time!

Cheers!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: