I'll Call Steve: A Wilderprincess PTR! (Aug 2015) *COMPLETED*

Yay for seeing Chicago! One of my faves. I haven't seen the stage production, but the movie is the best (Catherine Zeta-Jones is a goddess as Velma). I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it too too much, but I guess when you know nothing about it, watching a show with a bare stage and bare costumes might be off-putting. Jealous you got to see Brandy, I could totally see her slaying as Roxie, and jealous of your friend for getting to see Something Rotten! I want to see that and Fun Home so so bad! Especially Fun Home. And PRIDE PLAYBILLS YASSSSS!!! :rainbow: Uggghhh, why am I not in NYC right now? BLEEEEHHHH

Afterlight is my go-to editing app too! I don't use filters all that much anymore, but it has awesome tools for basic photo editing. I would recommend you get a Flickr account rather than photobucket though. I used photobucket for awhile and I found it's both temperamental and the quality of the photos isn't great. Flickr's more reliable and photo quality is top notch. Just a suggestion. :thumbsup2

We definitely enjoy AK. Its our third favorite park. I'm planning on spending almost a whole day there, if we can manage it. ;) I'm definitely craving some of those cream cheese wontons!

I like Animal Kingdom because while a lot of people see it as "just a big zoo" (or at least that's the consensus of the DIS), it's really a celebration of the world and all of it's animals. Everything about AK is beautiful- the theming, the animals, the shows- it's so unique and unconventional from the other four parks. I wish I could spend a whole day there, alas, the heat will probably get to me :faint:

I WILL try those won-tons one day!!! This I swear!!! :jumping3:

Yay for seeing Chicago! One of my faves. I haven't seen the stage production, but the movie is the best (Catherine Zeta-Jones is a goddess as Velma). I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it too too much, but I guess when you know nothing about it, watching a show with a bare stage and bare costumes might be off-putting. Jealous you got to see Brandy, I could totally see her slaying as Roxie, and jealous of your friend for getting to see Something Rotten! I want to see that and Fun Home so so bad! Especially Fun Home. And PRIDE PLAYBILLS YASSSSS!!! :rainbow: Uggghhh, why am I not in NYC right now? BLEEEEHHHH

Afterlight is my go-to editing app too! I don't use filters all that much anymore, but it has awesome tools for basic photo editing. I would recommend you get a Flickr account rather than photobucket though. I used photobucket for awhile and I found it's both temperamental and the quality of the photos isn't great. Flickr's more reliable and photo quality is top notch. Just a suggestion. :thumbsup2

The more I think about Chicago, the more it grows on me. I've been singing the music since I saw it. Literally "Razzle Dazzle" "When You're Got to Mama" "All That Jazz" "Nowadays"... all of the music is terrific. And I just watched a few clips from the movie before I checked this thread, actually- and one of my favorite comedians is Amos, so now it looks like I have to see it. Brandy was PERF!!!

My friend didn't actually see SR, unfortunately. I texted her asking about it and she said she refunded her ticket to buy clothes since she was having a really bad wardrobe malfunction :scared1:

As I was getting to Wicked stagedoor, I saw Sydney Lucas skipping out of the theater as everyone watched. She wasn't on that night, but she was backstage. She's so cute. And PRIDEBILLS!!!!!! So great!!!!

Just come to NYC right now, dude! I'll help you find a hotel/great show ticket prices/affordable food! :wave:

Wait but like actually thank you so much for the Flikr suggestion. I agree that I've never been happy with the quality of Photobucket either... thank you!!!:banana:

Adventure is Out There!
43 days out

As some of you already know, the big day was yesterday!!!

18336178154_dc04e02373_k.jpg

Special thanks to Grace's new Rebel camera!

18772538259_38f6cce534_k.jpg

... And special thanks to Roxie for getting her fur all over my robes.

This event was subsequently the reason this PTR was made possible. After 13 years in this public school district, I walked with my class and received my diploma, certifying that I've met all the requirements to complete high school! My last school day was very sad. There's a lot of underclassmen in theatre/choir that I'm going to miss, not to mention how many teachers and friends in my own grade that I'm going to miss. But yearbooks were signed, hugs were hugged, tears were shed, and finally the bell rang.

We were a little worried about the ceremony, it was threatening to rain for hours. We had to do "the short ceremony plans" instead. Nothing got cut, it just meant we got our diplomas before all of the speeches/songs in case it started raining and we had to cut stuff.

18958735875_c5a6e65c4b_k.jpg

Mid-kiss blow!

18336172484_d5fbbb28e5_k.jpg

FINALLY!!!

All of my choir friends and I were a mess because we sang "For Good". It was a very special ceremony and I'm super happy with how it turned out.

Afterwards, we had Project Graduation. It was a little rough, we were at this huge community center from 11:30-3:00 in the morning. It felt like there were less activities than they advertised, and there was a long line for everything, so we were kinda stuck just walking around and talking for a bit. I talked to a psychic who told me not to worry about money for college (thank God), got an airbrushed tattoo, and won a game of bingo at 1:30 in the morning. We finished the night by watching a mentalist show, which was pretty cool. Party!

Here are some highlights of the evening, compliments of my Snap story.

CH4C4d-UwAIUBT5.jpg

This kid in my grade really wanted to draw on people and I was like "I'll probably never see him again" so I allowed him to do this to me before we got on the bus

CH4C4eBUMAAIzZt.jpg

I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING the highlight of this evening was me getting this idea in my head and telling it to the airbrush tattoo lady and running around telling people "I'M A CLUE! I'M A CLUE!" the whole night

CH4C4eFUYAAXxOQ.jpg

My friend Natalie did this to me and I'm not sure why but I'm working it in this pic

CH4C4faVAAAuDHK.jpg

They brought out a tray of fruit at like 1:00 in the morning and I was so hot and tired and this plate was probably the reason I survived the evening I love pineapple

And that's it! The evening was over. I have nothing else to write for this update. Yesterday, before graduation I was also able to snag a BoG breakfast reservation for our last day, so that's cool! Yeah so anyway I can't think of anything else I may have forgotten to put in this update. I have covered everything and have not forgotten a single-

Oh, right. I promised I'd show you guys my cap, didn't I? ;)

18336176644_4c0d6d045a_k.jpg

Aaaaaaaaad-VENTURE is OUT THERE!
I took it upon myself to make this whole graduation "Up" themed. I hope this post stolen from my Facebook describes it better-

So right now I'm watching Disney/Pixar's "Up". It's kind of what I do every night before something really big happens to me- I watched it the night before I went to Stagedoor Manor, I watched it the night before I went to Walt Disney World this year, I watched it the night before I decided to set my deposit down for Pace University, and heck, I watched it the night before I started freshman year. Obviously, tonight I'm watching it the night before my high school graduation.

You know, everyone thinks that the most emotional part of this movie is the montage at the beginning where (spoiler alert!) Carl loses Ellie. But for me, (spoiler alert again!) the most emotional part of this movie has always been the very ending, where Carl passes along "the Ellie badge" to Russell. Because here is a man who did everything in his power to set forth on his biggest adventure yet- getting to Paradise Falls like he promised Ellie that he would. And instead of dwelling on the memory of that adventure, and the memory of Ellie, by giving the badge to Russell we know that he knows this: that one adventure is over and it's time for him to go on a new one.

I think "Up" is a good metaphor for life in general, and for my specific case, I think it's also a terrific metaphor for high school. I already know how much I'll miss the big things like my Hilltop Player family, but now I'm starting to miss the little things most of all. Like, tonight I started crying in the middle of a pizza place because I heard the song that plays before the Italian class listening exercises begin. As apathetic my attitude towards high school has been these past four years, I'm realizing now that it's been quite an adventure. And like my beloved Carl, I'm ready to start a new one.

CHzsuZOUYAAamB7.jpg

Last edited:
Awww!!! Look at you in your cap and gown!!! Beautiful!! :hug:
I love that Puppy got in on the action. :dogdance:

You hit me in the heart and took me back a few years. You guys sang "For Good"? I would have been a bawling mess.

My best friend used that in a video she made when her cousin graduated. That and David Cook's version of Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey. It was a tearjerker for sure.
When I graduated, there was a song that came out right beforehand called Graduation by Vitamin C, and it was always playing and everyone would cry...they used it at the ceremony for X when he "graduated" from 5th grade a few weeks ago. It's funny how songs bring back memories. I listen to the 90s on 9 channel in my car and there are days when songs come on and I have these flashbacks of driving myself to school.

I love your musings on Up, I love your cap decorations, I love that you were a clue! :dogdance: <--- (Pretend that dancing dog is blue, please)

Congratulations on your graduation!! You will do great things!! (great as in Harry Potter, not Voldemort. So sayeth Ollivander, so sayeth me, lol.)

Awww!!! Look at you in your cap and gown!!! Beautiful!! :hug:
I love that Puppy got in on the action. :dogdance:

You hit me in the heart and took me back a few years. You guys sang "For Good"? I would have been a bawling mess.

My best friend used that in a video she made when her cousin graduated. That and David Cook's version of Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey. It was a tearjerker for sure.
When I graduated, there was a song that came out right beforehand called Graduation by Vitamin C, and it was always playing and everyone would cry...they used it at the ceremony for X when he "graduated" from 5th grade a few weeks ago. It's funny how songs bring back memories. I listen to the 90s on 9 channel in my car and there are days when songs come on and I have these flashbacks of driving myself to school.

I love your musings on Up, I love your cap decorations, I love that you were a clue! :dogdance: <--- (Pretend that dancing dog is blue, please)

Congratulations on your graduation!! You will do great things!! (great as in Harry Potter, not Voldemort. So sayeth Ollivander, so sayeth me, lol.)

Thank you so much :hug:

Roxie is CRAZY! If all of us get too close together at the same time, she has to jump up on us. Have you ever seen the opening credits for Dog with a Blog? That's what it feels like every time we take a family photo.

It was pretty sad. Seeing all of my underclassmen friends sad was what got to me, I hate seeing my friends cry :sad1:

Duuuude, we sang "Graduation" for my 5th grade graduation, too! It's crazy how music can bring back memories, isn't it? My dad listens to 80s on 8 and Footloose came on yesterday morning. Footloose was the last musical my friend was in before she passed away, so I think of her whenever I hear that and Phantom of the Opera (she was a big Phan). I like to think that's how she still speaks to me.

THANK YOU!!! Blues Clues was my childhood. I used to eat Blues Clues brand applesauce, and I had the notepad and crayon, and I had all the orange VHS tapes... ahh, good old Blue :)

Thank you so much!!! I can only hope I accomplish as much as Harry did!!! :flower1:

YAY!! Congratulations Kaitlyn!! You really are in for some amazing adventures. College is an incredible experience and you're that much closer to it. :teeth:

Sorry to hear your Project Graduation wasn't all that great. The mentalist sounds awesome. We had a hypnotist at mine and he was the highlight. Got most of it on video. Good times, except at mine we were there until sunrise (6am was when they got rid of us and I had to carry my best friend's fridge that she won). Yeah, crazy. 3am sounds a lot better ending time IMO.

I LOOOOOVEEEE your cap btw! So colorful and cute! :goodvibes

P.S. Have you seen Inside Out yet? Because if you haven't, you should. I've seen it twice already and I'm super obsessed. Hehe :thumbsup2

YAY!! Congratulations Kaitlyn!! You really are in for some amazing adventures. College is an incredible experience and you're that much closer to it. :teeth:

Sorry to hear your Project Graduation wasn't all that great. The mentalist sounds awesome. We had a hypnotist at mine and he was the highlight. Got most of it on video. Good times, except at mine we were there until sunrise (6am was when they got rid of us and I had to carry my best friend's fridge that she won). Yeah, crazy. 3am sounds a lot better ending time IMO.

I LOOOOOVEEEE your cap btw! So colorful and cute! :goodvibes

P.S. Have you seen Inside Out yet? Because if you haven't, you should. I've seen it twice already and I'm super obsessed. Hehe :thumbsup2

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIMMY!!!! I love you so much!!!!!!! :hug:

Project Graduation was certainly an adventure, LOL. We had people winning stuff like fridge's and everything at bingo, too. Someone walked away with like $75 worth of Starbucks gift cards, it was wild. PG used to end at 6 for us, too, but the crazy Italian Jersey moms that fill our town were like "Um, NO, that is RAH-DIC-YA-LUSS and we ain't doin that no more" so now it ends at 3. Much easier than 6.

THANK YOUUUU :thumbsup2

P.S. YES!!!! I've seen it twice too!!!! omg can we talk about it? check your inbox :bounce:

The Tale of the Lime Green Mickey Head
36 days out

Before we start this update, I just want to say that I'm the real life embodiment of Joy from Inside Out today.

3d5dd9da345bc7475c3b5b07b34017ab.jpg

It's meeee!
My college orientation, a two-day program that ended this afternoon, went fabulously. I seriously thought I was going to dread it but it was pretty cool. Yeah, there were a lot of boring lectures and we had to sit through a lot of information at once, but I met a lot of cool people, got a lot of cool stuff, and since Pace is in Manhattan, it was only appropriate that the first night ended with a little Manhattan party cruise! We sailed around and saw the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge, and just took in an amazing view of the city. It was the perfect way to welcome us into life in the city. It eased a lot of nerves I had. And my schedule looks fantastic.

Anyway, if you haven't seen this thread yet, I'll give you the lowdown: people are trying to resurrect the lime green mickey head movement. The what, you ask? Basically, it used to be a huge thing to go into the Disney parks and see lime green mickey heads on somebody, somewhere, in some form, to signal that person was a member of the DISboards. It hasn't been a thing in a while, though, and people are trying to make it a thing again. And I personally think it's a fun and neat thing to do, so I decided to make my own lime green mickey head for my bag!

I decided to use some of the leftover foam from the graduation cap project (I have a TON of it :p). I first printed out and cut a template for the head that I found online. Then I put the template against the foam and cut out the foam Mickey!

19105572926_764e18fc4e_k.jpg

Pretty good... but we still gotta do something about those edges!
I'm awful at cutting things out- I always end up with rough edge-like things where it's supposed to be smooth. So my next step was to smooth out the ears and make them more round.

19135146251_86d6e494d2_k.jpg

Okay, so Mickey's ears are a little tiny... oh well!
The ears came out way smaller than I wanted them to be, but otherwise, I was very happy with "the final form". The thing about this foam is that it was sticky foam- there was white peel-a-way paper on the back. Once you take it off, it sticks to whatever it touches. Including dirt. So if that paper fell off while the Mickey head was hanging off of my backpack, it would be no bueno. Dirt and germs grossing up my Mickey is not the ideal WDW souvenir. So I pulled that paper off and stuck a more reliable quality grade paper on the back- just to make sure it wouldn't catch any dirt!

18945597669_d2f405a165_k.jpg

The back!
Bonus: I wrote my contact info on it, just in case I get separated from my bag somehow and some good Samaritan finds it :)

And the final step was to decorate the front... ta-da!

18945598019_c5987b7ec4_k.jpg

Low-grade crafting at it's finest!
Now all I have to do is poke a hole through it somewhere and attach it to my bag somehow. I'll do that when I come home from camp.

I personally think this is an adorable idea and a great way to meet DISers, and can't wait to see whether or not I actually encounter someone who knows what the lime green Mickey head stands for. I doubt I will, but either way... viva la lime green Mickey head revolution!!!

I'm the real life of embodiment of Joy today, but for very different reasons. (#lovewins :love: ) I'm so glad to hear that orientation went well! And it only gets better from there. I'm guessing you don't start until the fall like the rest of us. I wish my school had done an early orientation. It would've avoided the awkwardness of friends groups already formed in pre-orientation programs and sports. Oh well, things work out.

Awwwww, YAAYYY!! I'm so glad they're trying to make the Lime Green Mickey a thing again. I meant to make one FOREVER ago when I first joined, but I think part of why it stopped was you can't find the Mickey shaped paint swatches anymore at Home Depot, which is how people originally made them. Still, YAY!! Hopefully some awesome DISers will notice it and you'll make some new real life DISFriends. :thumbsup2

I'm the real life of embodiment of Joy today, but for very different reasons. (#lovewins :love: ) I'm so glad to hear that orientation went well! And it only gets better from there. I'm guessing you don't start until the fall like the rest of us. I wish my school had done an early orientation. It would've avoided the awkwardness of friends groups already formed in pre-orientation programs and sports. Oh well, things work out.

Awwwww, YAAYYY!! I'm so glad they're trying to make the Lime Green Mickey a thing again. I meant to make one FOREVER ago when I first joined, but I think part of why it stopped was you can't find the Mickey shaped paint swatches anymore at Home Depot, which is how people originally made them. Still, YAY!! Hopefully some awesome DISers will notice it and you'll make some new real life DISFriends. :thumbsup2

Dude. I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, happy over America right now. Like, the SCOTUS decision was released during orientation breakfast yesterday morning and there was just, like, a big party. One of the best parts about my college is that there's such a large community of LGBTQ+ people (and allies), it's such a strong and supportive community. And there's been rainbows everywhere on my social media feed. It's great.

Yeah, I move in on August 29th or 30th (depending on which dorm I'm in) and Freshman convocation is September 1st. Thankfully, I have a small handful of acquaintances now and we're all following each other on instagram/snapchat. We don't have a lot of pre-fall semester programs at Pace, considering all of the sports take place on the Westchester campus except for basketball. Cause, you know. Ball is life.

I'm happy too!!! Hopefully there'll be at least one or two other "in-the-know" DISers when I go. But I'm also salty. Why did they have to stop making the Mickey paint swatches? Don't they know how valuable they were? Don't they realize how many cool crafts you could do with them? I also remember them giving out stickers. There's one stuck on my vanity. It's got sorcerer Mickey with a paintbrush and says "mixing the magic of Disney with the quality of BEHR". They don't give those out anymore, either. Man, what gives, Home Depot? :laughing:

Hooray for a successful orientation!!

I think it is so exciting that you will be going to college in Manhattan :cool2:

We finally saw Inside Out today. I was all geared up to sob uncontrollably, but I held it together until Bing Bong. I'm sure you know which part I mean without me spoiling it for anyone else reading. Oh, and then end.
My eleven year old usually cries with me (OH MY GOD BIG HERO 6), but he was fine with this one. I think it's because the emotional moments tug more on the heartstrings of parents or of people going through a transition (i.e. YOU and your amazing upcoming college experience, moving from home and high school, etc...)I love Pixar. Period.

I am also doing a LGMH for our upcoming trip...I have some green glitter foam, but I've yet to make it. I'm planning to do what you did and write my username on it. I hope someone spots it. One of my fellow July travelers is doing the Wishes Dessert Party the same night we are, so there's one guarantee!

also, I feel like I'm missing out on something because I never got a Disney paint chip :sad1:

Hooray for a successful orientation!!

I think it is so exciting that you will be going to college in Manhattan :cool2:

We finally saw Inside Out today. I was all geared up to sob uncontrollably, but I held it together until Bing Bong. I'm sure you know which part I mean without me spoiling it for anyone else reading. Oh, and then end.
My eleven year old usually cries with me (OH MY GOD BIG HERO 6), but he was fine with this one. I think it's because the emotional moments tug more on the heartstrings of parents or of people going through a transition (i.e. YOU and your amazing upcoming college experience, moving from home and high school, etc...)I love Pixar. Period.

I am also doing a LGMH for our upcoming trip...I have some green glitter foam, but I've yet to make it. I'm planning to do what you did and write my username on it. I hope someone spots it. One of my fellow July travelers is doing the Wishes Dessert Party the same night we are, so there's one guarantee!

also, I feel like I'm missing out on something because I never got a Disney paint chip :sad1:

Hooray!!!

It is pretty exciting... but also overwhelming!!! So thank you for reminding me that it's exciting... it helps me feel less overwhelmed!!! :thumbsup2

Inside Out made me cry less the first time than the second time- I think it's because everything that happened with BB caught me totally off guard. Like, I was too shocked to fully realize what was going on the first time. And yeah, it's a great movie for anyone that's growing up and experiencing new things, I saw a mom in the theater pull her daughter onto her lap during the ending and that made me low-key tear up. Yes. Pixar is life. Pixar is amazing. I also love Pixar.

LGMH are so much fun!! I hope they gain more momentum!! More LGMH around the park = more inquiring park goers = more DISfriends!!!

In all seriousness, you didn't miss out on too much regarding the Mickey paint chips. They were very obscure (sometimes you'd feel weird having them in your possession, especially if you weren't doing anything with it for a while), always ended up in the trash at some point (unless you really made a sentimental craft with them), caused a lot of controversy here on the DIS (from people who thought it was wrong to take all those paint chips and not use them to actually buy paint like they were made for), and you'd get weird looks from employees if you took too many at a time :laughing:

Off to check out your PTR!!! :tiptoe:

Accio Stress!
32 days out

So, tomorrow will be one month until we arrive. A month from now, we'll be getting ready to depart/on the road. And I have never been more stressed out!

giphy.gif

One Jump Ahead of you, Ali!
Right now I'm watching The Little Mermaid. But the rest of my day wasn't as blissful. My days are almost entirely devoted to these two things:
  1. Checking up on my sick grandmother
  2. CAMP!!!
I leave for camp in, like, 9 DAYS. And I still have to buy things and finish up lesson plans. Being a counselor is stressful stuff, man. But I can't wait to be reunited with my camp family!!! It's going to be fun... hopefully... right?

I've been finishing up plans, printing things out, obsessively reading my training guides, and more for the past few weeks.

And now there's a lot of nonsense going on in WDW, too. Like, I don't know...
THE PREMATURE CLOSING OF THE BUILDING WITH THE BAYMAX AND HIRO M&G?

giphy.gif

I've been like this all day. For the past two days.

I'm hearing mixed things from different sources, but my gut is telling me that they're going to stop meeting entirely after Magic of Animation closes. Of course it's not the end of the world if I don't meet those two... just one less thing I have to look forward to, you know? And also, DisneyQuest is closing. So I'm making it a priority to get there this trip. I'm thinking that's what I'm going to do when I'm done with Animal Kingdom for that day? Probably, or else I won't be going to DTD at all this trip, and that'd feel weird.

So I've been quiet these past few days. Camp stress and abrupt Disney closures are dampening my Disney trip mood. Which worries me a little bit. But! I will pull through this little funk I'm in. And a month from now, I'll be on my way to my happy place. :cloud9:

I'll probably continue to be quiet on here for a while. Just give me until July 18th or 19th, when I get home, and then it'll be update after update after update after update after update!

Thank you for bearing with me! I really appreciate it. pug:

I feel you on the DHS closures. What. the. heck. Did they coincide with our summer trips on PURPOSE?? I think so. I've not even come to terms with Pirates being down, so this is just unacceptable.

I hope your grandmother is ok.

Try not to stress too much about camp (<--easier said than done, and I'm unable to put this into practice myself, so...)

Keep moving forward!!

Here's to happy camping and I look forward to hearing about it when you get back :dogdance::dogdance:

I feel you on the DHS closures. What. the. heck. Did they coincide with our summer trips on PURPOSE?? I think so. I've not even come to terms with Pirates being down, so this is just unacceptable.

I hope your grandmother is ok.

Try not to stress too much about camp (<--easier said than done, and I'm unable to put this into practice myself, so...)

Keep moving forward!!

Here's to happy camping and I look forward to hearing about it when you get back :dogdance::dogdance:

I am SO MAD about Pirates please do not even get me started!!! And Liberty Tree Tavern!!! Oh well... Disney still has some summer pixie dust up their sleeves. We'll pull through!!!

She's... in rough shape. It's worrisome. We think it's her liver, but we can't be sure. I'm sure she'll get better soon, this isn't the first time this has happened.

Unfortunately, "camp" and "stress" are pretty much synonymous. But "camp" and "memories" and "fun" are also synonymous! I'll be fiiiiiiiiine :)

THANKS!!! Our MBs shipped today and I got excited all over again. And your countdown is almost up!!!

Magic Kingdom Day #7 Plans
28 days out

Happy Fourth of July!

disney-fireworks-3.gif

rip hat
How is it that we're literally 4 weeks from arrival and I'm still not finished with my day-to-day plans? How did I manage that? I assumed I'd be done with these around the 50 day mark and I'd have nothing to post about for two months. Huh. Time flies, I guess? Except not really, cause we still have a month to go :(

Speaking of time flying... today I checked timehop. As some of you know, last year we left for WDW at this time. In fact, right now, I was probably watching 1776 and hyperventilating (AMC CHANNEL AT 3:00 TODAY, PEOPLE! Don't miss America's greatest musical movie!). According to timehop, at 11:40 in the evening last year, I tweeted "Bye Felicia"... which means that's the moment we left!! And now I miss that time :'( but another journey begins soon!!!

Anyway, here you go. My last day at the park plans :(

early enough to catch rope drop
get to Magic Kingdom

MAGIC KINGDOM MUST DOS FOR THE LAST DAY:
  • Get a Dole Whip
  • Try to meet Peter
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Haunted Mansion
  • It's a Small World
  • Meet Gaston
  • Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Meet Ariel
  • Meet Tinkerbell
  • Meet Mickey
  • Buy something that's cute and represents the trip (i.e. when I bought a Peter Pan pin last year because he was a special part of the trip thanks to Pirates and Pals)
5:10 Dinner ADR at Ohana's
A special meal for a bittersweet day :(
FP+ for the day:
  1. 7:20 PM - 8:20 PM: Peter Pan's Flight
  2. 8:35 PM - 9:35 PM: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  3. 9:35 PM - 9:55 PM: Wishes nighttime spectacular
Enjoy EMH

Sob your way back to the Wilderness Lodge

Sob your way back to the Wilderness Lodge

Truest statement ever. It's such a perfect place to me.

That sounds like a really great last day!!

'Ohana dinner and a FP for Wishes...that's going out in style :love:

I'll bet your MBs will be here really soon! Ours came way before the projected date that showed online in MDE.
Hope you had a great 4th!!

Truest statement ever. It's such a perfect place to me.

That sounds like a really great last day!!

'Ohana dinner and a FP for Wishes...that's going out in style :love:

I'll bet your MBs will be here really soon! Ours came way before the projected date that showed online in MDE.
Hope you had a great 4th!!

The wilderness lodge is looooooooooovely :)

Thanks!!! I tried really hard to make the day special!!!

I hope so!!!! I love MBs!!!!

You too!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter