I'll Call Steve: A Wilderprincess PTR! (Aug 2015) *COMPLETED*

The Double Digit Dance!
99 days out

That's right!

party:party:party:party:party:
I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND THEY ALL COME IN 24-HOUR INTERVALS OF TIME THAT STAND BETWEEN ME AND AND WALT DISNEY WORLD!

party:party:party:party:party:

CDWzQE9W0AA3jGg.jpg

General Housekeeping Notes:
1. I ordered some very special things for my Disney vacation a couple of days ago. I'll give you a hint- I bought them on Etsy, and they're worth celebrating ;)

2. We made what looks like our final ADR for the trip! We now have a table at Whispering Canyon Cafe for our check out breakfast at 7:30 in the morning. An incentive for me to wake up before 8 and stop crying until, like, at least 9:30.

3. I'm rethinking my first day plans. Again. After we check in, if I don't have a massive headache (which I usually get), I might unpack, grab a quick snack and head right to Downtown Disney to shop and get lunch at the Fantasy Fare truck. Their corn dogs are very :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc, but my problem is... what if I can't make it back to the resort in time for dinner? #TrailsEndProblems

Sorry this update was so short yet again! I'm off to a wedding today. See you real soon :bride:

I'm Celebrating Cute Buttons!
97 days out

Remember in my last update when I said that I ordered something really cute for my trip on Etsy? They came in the mail yesterday!

On Tuesday, I went on Etsy and decided to suck it up and splurge about $15 ($12+$3 s+h) on some totally cute "I'm celebrating" buttons from parkbound.

It was hard to choose just 4 to buy, but I narrowed it down to these:

CDcqJLgWMAEJ5LN.jpg

I need to start getting back into the habit of captioning my photos. Here you go! :)

First off, let me review my experience with parkbound and the buttons in general. The seller was incredibly quick and I was pleasantly surprised when these were waiting when I came home from the wedding yesterday and these were on the counter. Some sellers I know throw in little "frills"- thank you notes, confetti, even candy or tiny erasers like one seller did- and while parkbound doesn't, they run a very professional process and I love the little cards they came with. It feels like I bought these buttons from the actual Disney Store, rather than an Etsy seller.

The buttons themselves are high quality stuff. They're a bit thicker than the park buttons- while they might stump some untrained eyes, professionals will spot that they're definitely not official. Other than that, they look exactly like the real ones. They're amazing.

I've already planned out when and where I'm going to wear some of them!

• Best Day Ever: Check-in day, of course!
  • This is the day your dreams come true: First park day at MK, with my Gaston tank top and bow. It's going to be a Gaston-riffic day.
  • Life is the Bubbles!: DHS and MK
  • We were only trying to drown her: whenever I feel sassy, probably to tea and MK.
As you can see, I'm very excited :)

CDcqJFnWEAE541T.jpg

I promise this isn't my Easter dress- it's a shirt with the same color fabric, I swear!

On Tuesday, I went on Etsy and decided to suck it up and splurge about $15 ($12+$3 s+h) on some totally cute "I'm celebrating" buttons from parkbound.

Hello! Those buttons are adorable! I actually just got an email about this seller (since I bought Disney bows from ExtraSweetBowtique), and I was just wondering how long they took to get to you? I was thinking about ordering them, but I technically leave my house on the 11th, and fly to MCO on the 12th of May. And I just want to make sure they get to me in time!

6:30 dinner at Via Napoli

I loved Via Napoli! It was AMAZING.

Hello! Those buttons are adorable! I actually just got an email about this seller (since I bought Disney bows from ExtraSweetBowtique), and I was just wondering how long they took to get to you? I was thinking about ordering them, but I technically leave my house on the 11th, and fly to MCO on the 12th of May. And I just want to make sure they get to me in time!

I loved Via Napoli! It was AMAZING.

Hi there!!! :genie::genie::genie:

They took about 5 days to get to my house, but this can change depending on where in the country you are. If you order them quickly (the sooner the better!) they could make it just in time. Good luck!!!

I can't wait to try VN!!!

Meet ALL the Princesses... in One Day???
(alt title: AK/Epcot/MK Day #5 plans)
93 days out

Like Elphaba Thropp from the hit musical Wicked, this week I had a vision.

Almost like a prophecy.

I know... it sounds truly crazy. And true, the vision's hazy. But I swear someday there'll be, a celebration throughout Oz... that's all to do with ME MEETING ALL OF THE PRINCESSES IN ONE DAY!

tumblr_n71php7pQV1r1zn4oo1_250.gif
tumblr_n71php7pQV1r1zn4oo2_250.gif

A month ago, I was a girl ready to take another stroll down Main Street USA with a Dole Whip, ambling along without a care in the world.

But as of recent, I've become a WOMAN on a MISSION.

This trip, since I have enough time in the parks to do something like, I figured I'd try a fun challenge for once. Something that will leave me with a fun feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day. And I'm always whining about how I still haven't met every princess in WDW. Therefore, I am going to take on the meet every princess in one day challenge!

The challenge that legends are made of includes meeting the following characters:

• Snow White
  • Cinderella
  • Sleeping Beauty/Aurora
  • Ariel
  • Belle
  • Jasmine
  • Pocahontas
  • Mulan
  • Tiana
  • Rapunzel
  • Merida
  • Anna
  • Elsa
13 princesses, one day. This challenge requires meticulous planning, especially with FP+ selections. This isn't going to be the easiest thing in the world, but I've got it all under lock.

7:00 AM
breakfast at roaring fork

7:45-8:00 AM
first bus to Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
  • meet Pocahontas
After meeting Pocahontas
get to Epcot as quickly as possible
Epcot
  • meet Mulan
  • meet Jasmine
  • meet Snow White
  • meet Aurora
  • stay hydrated and nourished
    • this means eating and drinking stuff
    • possibly get lunch in china/a snack at the french bakery
Monorail to Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
(note: not necessarily in this order and probably to be interrupted by dinner)

• FP+ Anna and Elsa
  • FP+ Enchanted Tales with Belle
  • FP+ Cinderella and Rapunzel PFTH
  • Meet Merida
  • Meet Ariel in her grotto
  • Meet Tiana and Naveen
Boat to Grand Floridian by 4:00

4:30 dinner ADR at 1900 Park Fare
a princess-licious day!!

Monorail back to Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
  • Finish meeting princesses
  • Do whatever I guess
9:00 ADR Wishes dessert party
commemorate a job well done! or cry over cupcakes and creme brulee

After Wishes dessert party
go home

Last edited:
I love Parkbound buttons!! She lives near me, so that was a fun surprise to discover. So far we have: the Scar one (I'm surrounded by idiots), Gravity Falls (When in doubt...grappling hook!), Ugly Stepsisters (I'm so fancy), Up (Adventure is Out there), and Haunted Mansion (Foolish Mortals). There are several more I want. I have an addiction. I agree, it's hard to narrow down which ones to get!

Good luck with your princess:princess:Princess Quest princess:princess:

I love Parkbound buttons!! She lives near me, so that was a fun surprise to discover. So far we have: the Scar one (I'm surrounded by idiots), Gravity Falls (When in doubt...grappling hook!), Ugly Stepsisters (I'm so fancy), Up (Adventure is Out there), and Haunted Mansion (Foolish Mortals). There are several more I want. I have an addiction. I agree, it's hard to narrow down which ones to get!

Good luck with your princess:princess:Princess Quest princess:princess:

I am OBSESSED with parkbound!!! She does fantastic work and her buttons are so cute and clever!!! I was going to get the stepsister one with fancy lyrics, but decided at the last minute that the Gaston button was a bigger priority... cause, you know, Gaston :D

Thank you!!! I can't wait to set out on my epic quest ;) :tiptoe:

Your plans look so exciting! I've always wanted to try the Wishes dessert party (I'm the only one who is majorly obsessed with Wishes in my family).

How quickly did your buttons arrive? I'm thinking about ordering some for a friend who is leaving next Friday, but the shop won't be back until the eleventh.

Your plans look so exciting! I've always wanted to try the Wishes dessert party (I'm the only one who is majorly obsessed with Wishes in my family).

How quickly did your buttons arrive? I'm thinking about ordering some for a friend who is leaving next Friday, but the shop won't be back until the eleventh.

Thank you!!! I've always wanted to try it too- I hope the little creme brulee cups are still around :hyper:

I ordered mine on a Tuesday and they were at my house when I returned from a wedding that Saturday. I've heard of some people who ordered the buttons and had a number confirming that they had been shipped the following morning!

Mini-Update: Pinterest Plugging!
86 days out

The time now is 4:00. I am currently watching Up, drinking iced tea, and pinning!

Look! Here I am, pinning away:

pinterest1_zpszprmt4sj.jpg

Doo-doo-doo, casual social media...
But wait! What's that board in the middle of the first row?

pinterest2_zpsdwu0h8pb.jpg

All new and shiny!
Yes! You know things are getting serious when I give a vacation it's own pinterest board. I rarely give events their own pinterest board, especially since I stop adding pins onto it after the vacation is over. This brand new, shiny board only have about 20 pins on it but if you plan on following it, you'll find the following:
  • Disneybounding ideas (especially for lost boys and princesses)
  • Magicband decorating ideas
  • Packing tips
  • Dining tips
  • Pins regarding new merchandise in the parks
  • Pins regarding new character meet and greets in the parks
  • Pins advertising cute Etsy stores that sell Disney crafts
If this sounds like the kind of board for you, the link is here: "2015 Disney Trip " - Board by kaitprincess

I realize that this was less of an update and more of an advertisement for a social media account. Oh well. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Real update coming up shortly!

Last edited:
Yay, new clothes!
84 days out

Today, my Torrid clothing order came in the mail. I needed new clothes from them for two reasons:
  • I need clothes for camp
  • I need clothes for DISNEY WORLD!
This post will focus on the latter bullet point ;)

I only ordered two shirts specifically for the trip, but I think they're pretty clutch. First we have this bad boy:

10344792_hi

Falling... with style ;)
After my encounter with Buzz and Woody at Hollywood Studios last year, I knew that I needed to wear some Toy Story merch to Hollywood Studios this year! Can't wait to rock my Pixar Disney side when I meet them again. You know, provided that they're still around. Disney likes to made big, sudden changes. Especially to Hollywood Studios.

I digress.

The second shirt I bought is my FAVORITE.

10268761_hi

All it takes is faith, trust, and $28.99!!!
Yayayayayayay!!! So I'm really hoping that the theme of this trip will be "cute Lost Girl who does tons of solo adventures because she's a Lost Girl so she's adventurous and outgoing and also wears Peter Pan stuff". After the success of the Gaston tank top, buying this tank was pretty much the only option. It's so freakin' cute. And I can wear my "We were only trying to drown her!" button with it and I can meet Peter Pan and be the most adorable person I know.

Besides these two, I bought other shirts. I have a plain red shirt that could be perfect for a Disbound, and a cute floral tank top perfect for Ohana's. I'll figure out something to do with them.

This won't be the last Disney clothing post you see, I promise. This was only the start. For those interested- the shirts were both purchased on Torrid.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter