IFIlm surveys

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by MiknMinMouse, May 11, 2004.

1. MiknMinMouse

MiknMinMouse DIS Veteran

Aug 19, 2001
    Has anyone ever been credited for any surveys through these people? I've spent tons of time doing page after page only to then get the message that I didn't qualify. I think this company is a gyp. I was wondering if ya'll had the same experience since I'm getting lots of notices through various survey sites that promise rewards if I complete one of the surveys, but then it's an IFILM survey. ARGHH.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jcemom

jcemom Official Tag Fairy Assistant

Mar 23, 2003
    Yes, I've gotten points for a lot of them. As a matter of fact, I received notices of points credited just this morning through Lucky Points, PCH and Memolink all for IFilm surveys. I actually like doing the IFilm surveys about movies--you usually get to see a trailer for an upcoming movie, some of which I haven't even heard of before the survey.
  4. Eilonwy

Eilonwy <font color=green>I honestly don't pay attention<b

Nov 5, 2002
    I just got credited for about 4 of them through memolink the other day--seems like they batched the points. I don't often qualify, but I have for a few and have gotten the points, eventually. I think I've gotten a few through PCH and LuckyPoints, too.
  5. rafikimom

rafikimom <font color=FF99FF>I don't have any proof that I'v

Jun 4, 2003
    I've done them too. But I don't think they are really worth my time. Usually I don't qualify and feel it's been a total waste of my time. (about 95% of the time) And like Mal said, you waste alot of time finding out you don't qualify:mad:
  6. iNTeNSeBLue98

iNTeNSeBLue98 DIS Veteran

Jun 6, 2000
    I feel both ways. There have been some IFilm surveys that I really liked and but often times I skip them when I see one available. I get annoyed when I got through the same qualifying questions repeatedly. Many times I click to earn the minimum points and exit without doing anything.

Memolink has emailed when points were credited. I agree with Eilonwy that they seem to send those messages in batches.