If you're there now

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Ds4angels, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Ds4angels

Ds4angels Mouseketeer

Easywdw has crowd levels at 2 or 3 for this week. How's it been? Are the hot rides really still an hour wait? Do we need to get to Epcot and DHS at RD or can we sleep in a little on those 2 days?
    The calender looks about the same as when we'll be there in Feb, so just wondering what it's like now?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. #1DopeyFan

#1DopeyFan DIS Veteran

According to my line app right now...

BTMRR - 50 mins
    Space - 35 mins
    HM - 30 mins
    Soarin' - 45 mins
    TT - 45 mins
    TSMM - 65 mins
    RnRC - 50 mins
    ToT - 40 mins
    EE - 35 mins
    KS - 10 mins

4. Ds4angels

Ds4angels Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info

5. LisaBi

LisaBi DIS Veteran

I would say today at DHS was right on, but ever since we got here (Sat was our first day) I've thought that all the crowd calendars were off. Well, I can't really complain on Sat - we went to DHS and easyWDW had that as a park to avoid. It definitely was....but still seemed way more crowded than other trips with the same crowd number estimate. We have always gone past years when Touring Plans had the overall crowds at 2, 3, or 4.....and this trip has been much more crowded than previous trips up till today. I think all the crowd calendar folks got sideswiped by the way the school calendars fell this year.

OP...I do think that after this weekend the crowds will start to fall off for the rest of the month, and that the crowd calendars will probably be pretty accurate.

6. GovieMom

GovieMom DIS Veteran

They should have known better; that's their job. I always felt the crowd-calendar sites under-estimated the crowd levels, but sometimes they're waaaay off.