If you were trapped in EPCOT, where would you sleep?

Disney Blues

Mouseketeer
JUST FOR FUN:
Just say you got locked in EPCOT and couldn't get out until the following mourning, what attraction, country, restaurant or fountain would you sleep in???

JUST FOR FUN:
Just say you got locked in EPCOT and couldn't get out until the following mourning, what attraction, country, restaurant or fountain would you sleep in???

My knee-jerk response was under the stars and Earth at the top of Spaceship Earth.

Great question! I wouldn't sleep. I'd call a bunch of people and open up the pub in the UK showcase.

I suppose if things got too crazy, I might climb to the top of the Mayan temple for a quick nap. But then straight back to the pub.

Maybe on Living with the Land, go to the garden area where it has the greenhouse ceiling, possibly sleep on the boat (nice bench seats).

Just the first thing that popped into my head!

The Ellen energy ride. I often get drowsy in there, so having a full on sleep in there sounds pretty nice. ;)

In the Caramel store in Germany... they may or may not have any treats left when I "wake up". :lmao:

Hm, probably in China, on a rug, they have plenty. I would also make sure to stop by and check on trolls at Norway.;)

Great question, I'd be hard pressed to pick just one!
But after great thought, I've decided that being locked up in caramel shop in Germany would be perfect... falling asleep with the smell of all that caramel!
Then, when I woke up I'd be hungry......................:love:

JUST FOR FUN:

Fountain? :rotfl:

If it was nice out, first thought is the gardens in UK. Just back there somewhere.

If it was rainy out, maybe in the Seas, in the hallway of the aquarium. Then I could watch the fish when falling asleep.

Good question!

This is a tough one. I'm going to second the last scene of Spaceship Earth. That or the Stave Church... but away from the guy that stares at you :eek:

The Ellen energy ride. I often get drowsy in there, so having a full on sleep in there sounds pretty nice. ;)

I actually took a 10-20 minute nap on Ellen one time. Wasn't very crowded on those long benches so I just laid down and fell asleep.

We would stay in one of those rooms around the marketplace setting in the Mexican temple. In fact we talked about that the last time we were there, "wouldn't that be cool if those were rentable rooms"?

Ha! Great question. I would probably like to wander around and enjoy having it myself for a while. Definitely stop in to Karamel Kuche for a late night snack. I think I would end up relaxing at The Seas next to the aquarium...

All I can think of are the rodents and insects that probably come out at night throughout Epcot... and not the ones people wait in line to meet.

Either in Spaceship Earth or Living With The Land..In the countries..Anywhere in the UK..especially Rose and Crown Pub..lol :thumbsup2

Two choices and actually pondered it last time i was the the fountain in france with a pastry from Boul.Patt or in Japan in one of the gardens :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter