If you were taking your last trip ever to Disneyland...

I would not want to know it would be my last visit. I would want to do the same things I always do blissfully unaware. Afterwards, I would have no regrets.

Enjoy every trip like it is your last.

I am just sticking to Disneyland, since that's what the OP said, and because it makes it a little easier to choose...

1. People Watch on Main Street for a few hours
2. Get a Monte Cristo at the Blue Bayou
3. Splash Mountain
4. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in the dark
5. (I actually just did this one a few weeks ago:) Take one last ride on the carousel (late at night) and soak it all in before bidding the park goodbye

Oh wow! Super hard question...I can't imagine a "last" time.

Disneyland
1) Big Thunder Mountain RailRoad
2) Pommes Frites
3) Fantasmic..I love this show and it makes me cry everytime!
4) Pirates
5)Main Street people watching

California Adventure
1)RSR without a doubt!
2) Toy Story Mania
3) World of Color-even though I haven't seen it yet

Honestly, the thing I would do is sit on a bench near the flagpole for a while before closing. With some popcorn and coke in hand, I would watch tired families leave Main Street, pushing sleeping kids in their strollers. I'd close my eyes and try to plant in my memory the sounds and smells. Finally, I'd stand up, take a deep breath, look to the light in the fire station, and bid a silent farewell and thank you to Walt. Then, I'd leave.

Love this! This is what we do at the end of each trip:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter