If you were sharing pizzas & cake at Cafe Mickey for your evening meal..

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Serenlas, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Serenlas

Serenlas Mouseketeer

Where would you plan to eat lunch? :)

I'm thinking we'll probably get 2 pizzas between 2 adults and 2 kids, plus the birthday cake, so I can't decide what sort of lunch we'll want! We'll probably be in the Studios that day if that makes a difference.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Serenlas

Serenlas Mouseketeer

OR.. as it'll be a Saturday so the one day of our trip that we can take advantage of later park hours (if we're not frozen solid by then!), should we do Cafe Mickey for pizzas and cake at lunch, pop back to the hotel (HNY) with any cakey leftovers, then eat at a restaurant in the park in the evening, just because we can? :)

4. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

I'd do Cafe Mickey for dinner, it seems more of a celebration to me that way :). Probably have something in Blockbuster Cafe (croque monsieur is lovely there) for lunch.

5. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

Agree with doing cafe Mickey in the evening.

We only ever plan to eat at EOS for our CS meals so not much help there lol xxx

6. cherrymarzipan

cherrymarzipan DIS Veteran

We are planning exactly the same thing with a birthday cake following shared garlic bread and pizza in the evening after suggestions from here. For lunch we are going to eat in the Restaurant des Stars which is the birthday boy's choice and should fill us up nicely until the evening celebration. Our only dilemma is what time to book Cafe Mickey for as like you it will be a Saturday and therefore likely to be very busy. We will probably make the Saturday our "Studios day" and do the shows, rides and parade there.

7. Serenlas

Serenlas Mouseketeer

That's exactly what I plan to do :) I'll look into Restaurant Des Stars. If not it'll be Blockbuster Cafe :)

8. ShrumpUK

ShrumpUK Earning My Ears

We had dinner at Cafe Mickey 2 days ago, and 2 adults, 2 children shared one garlic bread and one pizza plus the Birthday Cake! More than enough for us all!
    All we had for lunch was a couple of rolls and a piece of fruit after having breakfast in the hotel and we were totally full up by bedtime. :)

9. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

When we did it in march we just had an EOS for lunch was enough food for us and DH likes to eat lol he didn't complain he was hungry x

10. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

I'd also be just doing EoS. There is no way I could eat at a buffet lunch time and then go and eat pizza, garlic bread and cake at night :rotfl: