If YOU were setting room rates at Disney....

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by rutgers1, Jan 16, 2013.

1. rutgers1

rutgers1 DIS Veteran

Which resort would you price the highest?
    Which would you price the lowest?

If anyone wants to give a stab at listing all/most of them in descending order of which they think should have the highest room rates, I would love to see it.

Are there any moderate resorts that you would pay MORE for than one of the deluxe resorts?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. rutgers1

rutgers1 DIS Veteran

I am going to answer one of the question....regarding moderates that I consider a deluxe. As I said in another thread, I think that POR gives you a bit of a "deluxe" experience at "moderate" prices. The buildings and grounds are beautiful. The rooms were just "ok", though, when we were there.

Although not Disney owned, I can't believe that more people aren't clamoring to get into the Dolphin. That is truly a "deluxe" experience at "moderate" prices. It arguably has a nicer pool than the Disney resorts, and it is located right next to two Disney deluxe resorts. On top of that, you get most of the perks (such as busing) available to Disney guests. Since we love the Epcot area, we always stay at the Dophin if we run out of DVC points.