If you only picked two character meals, what would they be

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
We usually do two character meals each trip, sometimes more but wanted to hear everyone's top two!

I like to switch them up each trip and have enjoyed just about all of them but my favorites are usually Tusker House breakfast and Crystal Palace for any time of day.

On our next trip we have 'Ohana (breakfast), Crystal Palace (lunch)and Chef Mickey's (dinner) scheduled.

While I'm not thrilled with the food at Chef Mickey's for dinner, we do always have a great time.

Cinderella's Royal Table (You can't beat meeting all of the princesses at one time) and Hollywood & Vine (kids love the Disney Jr. characters)

I think it really depends on what characters you want to meet.

I ALWAYS do Crystal Palace and recently, I've added Tusker House. Both breakfasts. Breakfast foods tend to be more consistant and usually well made. (How hard is it to screw up eggs? ;))

If you want the Fab Five, you have to do Chef Mickey's. If you want some talking characters, I would recommend 1900 Park Fair. Mary Poppins is awesome!

I LOVE the stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare dinner!!!
I think my second choice would be Chef Mickey's since it's the classic, but I've heard a lot of great reviews about Garden Grill and am looking forward to trying it soon.

We always do CP, any meal. We first ate here on our Honeymoon, and have each trip since.

Our second changes each trip. If I had to pick one to repeat each trip, I think I would choose Garden Grill. Love the food and the character interaction.

Just two, eh? For our family only:

Tusker House
1900 Park Fare for breakfast

But I would sneak in Crystal Palace somehow! ;)

Cape May for sure!

Not sure about the 2nd- Ohana was our favorite but food poisoning on our last trip ruined that. Garden Grill was good but I expected a bit more from the characters- food was great though!

We're doing Cape May next trip along with Crystal Palace breakfast & Tusker House!

OHana Best Friends Breakfast
Tusker House Donald's Safari

and this trip:
1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Used to be Crystal Palace, but we really enjoyed Ohana breakfast last time and my kids like the characters better.

Garden Grill was great too, on our must-do list.

CRT
Tusker House (We love it for lunch)

Yay, glad to hear since I changed us from a bf plan to a lunch at TH.

We always did CM, but this upcoming trip we are trying TH for lunch. Works better for our touring, and the $$$$ for CM!:faint:

Since we have DS2 we are also trying H&V for the Dis Junior characters. The older kids wanted to come to that as well just to experience it. :)

We really liked CP b4 park opens. It was quick, fun and out for RD. We were first at Dumbo back in the day when that was a rush to get on. :)

Princesses-Epcot.

SO, for us, this trip, we'd pick TH and H&V. ::yes::

Nothing beats the magic of CRT. It put me in tears with how magical it was for my DD6. She was in princess heaven, and eating inside the castle was stunningly beautiful and felt like a true Disney Experience.

My second choice would be Tusker House, I haven't been there but I've heard consistently amazing comments about the food service and characters. In addition, on our upcoming trip we have the very first reservation if the day at 8am. Which means, we will be out of breakfast in time to walk right onto safari at park opening.

The possibilities are endless though and Crystal Palace seems like it's going to be a ton of fun nan as well, and inside the park before RD would be amazing. (Also have this booked for my upcoming trip.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter