If you need to reschedule your trip be aware you may have problems...

We had to change our July dates just 2 weeks before our visit and had no trouble switching to the next weekend. We also had to cancel a spring trip at the last moment 1 1/2 years ago. We received our refund within 2 weeks. I'd call and talk to someone else.

The cancellation policy on a room only is 7 days now (was once 5 days). Once you're in that window you can only reschedule at a time where that same rate is available which can get tricky or pay the difference I suppose. We were DEFINITELY in that window since we were supposed to check in today. But, I agree some of the CM's are helpful and some aren't as helpful. I was about the hug the one who took care of everything.

Oh well, gotta run, the electric keeps going off and on, not good for the computer and we're in the eye of the storm right now, the worst is yet to come. May be my last post for a while. Take care everyone! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter