Our trip is still a bit up in air at the moment, My mums back in hospital Not sure what our insures are going to say- we already canceled a trip to mexico in oct because my eldest took very ill and was in hospital for 31/2 weeks. Not the best of times for us at the moment. But my qusetion is about the esta do I need to do anything if I cancel the trip. I ahven't filled it in yet and I am holding off until the end of this week as we may know more about whats happing with my mum by then. Also not looking forward to telling the girls that our holiday is off again! they will be very good about it, but I know how disappointed they are going to be. Also not sure what will happen re insurance for all the things I have booked like park tickets (flex had to be activated by dec31) and discovery cove.