if you love crocs and need a good bag...

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
just saw this at shoebuy:
crocs204894_116374_lg.jpg

http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-north-south-tote-30029/204894/451019

it has jibbitz holes and is lime green for all you dis croc afficionados...

They actually looked nice. I didn't realize at first that they were Crocs bags - well, until the big gator logo hit me between the eyes. I like the size, the colors, and the way the bags were made, and it would make a nice bag for me to take to work everyday. I would have bought one, but I REALLY don't need a new bag right now and I'm trying to save for my September trip (Hello Dis Boards; I'm Tink's Pixieduster and I'm a bag-a-holic :rolleyes1 ).

LOL! That's like me and these stupid crocs...I almost plunked $35 on a pair of the new Alice crocs, but I refrained b/c I really need walking tennies for wdw...

very nice! I will have to check out my local hallmarks for one.

Well that just puts a crimp in my plans! I bought the baggalini last year and was going to order an overland donner this year, but the croc bag is kinda cute too!!!! Decisions decisions!

I didn't realize b/c I didn't click on the next page, but there are more styles of crocs bag:

backpack:
crocs204893_116369_fs.jpg

sling:
crocs204892_116374_fs.jpg

messenger:
crocs204891_116374_fs.jpg

LOL! That's like me and these stupid crocs...I almost plunked $35 on a pair of the new Alice crocs, but I refrained b/c I really need walking tennies for wdw...

WHAT??? What are Alice crocs? Sounds like something I NEED! :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :lmao:

WHAT??? What are Alice crocs? Sounds like something I NEED! :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :lmao:

I think they are part of crocs' new winter line. i saw them at nordstrom. they are improved primas...ballet flats with a strap, so they are like maryjanes. they are very cushy in the heel. pretty comfy!

I am a bagaholic and have an overland that I don't love and have the perfect bag that I use all the time on trips but for some reason I still have to see if there is something better!

Has anyone seen the inside of these bags? I can't tell how they are detailed. I want to get an idea on size and function.

Im a dork - I know.

I ended up ordering one of these croc bags from shoebuy.com - I'm not sure it seems like it might be a little big for WDW - it's bigger then the baggalini.

It's a nice bag, and you can personalize it with the jibbitz. The strap is adjustable with a max length of 48 inches. there are two water bottle holders on each side. The bottom of the bag is approximately 4-5 inches. The bag itself is approximately 13x13. sorry for the approximates I only have a ruler here at the office. The pouch on the front has a key fob and a couple pockets and 3 pen holder slots. The inside is nylon material lined and has a cell phone pouch on the side at the top and the back has a zipped pocket. Otherwise no other dividers inside. There is a velcro pouch in the back the size of the bag.

Hope it helps someone that isn't able to find it locally. I'm not sure about carrying at WDW, I'm going to take it home and test it out but if not it's a nice school bag. It would probably fit a smaller laptop.

I ended up ordering one of these croc bags from shoebuy.com - I'm not sure it seems like it might be a little big for WDW - it's bigger then the baggalini.

It's a nice bag, and you can personalize it with the jibbitz. The strap is adjustable with a max length of 48 inches. there are two water bottle holders on each side. The bottom of the bag is approximately 4-5 inches. The bag itself is approximately 13x13. sorry for the approximates I only have a ruler here at the office. The pouch on the front has a key fob and a couple pockets and 3 pen holder slots. The inside is nylon material lined and has a cell phone pouch on the side at the top and the back has a zipped pocket. Otherwise no other dividers inside. There is a velcro pouch in the back the size of the bag.

Hope it helps someone that isn't able to find it locally. I'm not sure about carrying at WDW, I'm going to take it home and test it out but if not it's a nice school bag. It would probably fit a smaller laptop.

Is this the smaller one or the larger one you got? Any chance you can post some pics of the inside?

Thanks!

Maria

I bought the smaller one.

I was looking at it after I posted earlier and I think it might even be a good size for someone that scrapbooks, it looks like you can put those folders that hold the 12x12 paper.

But I'll take my camera into work tomorrow and post some pictures.

I think they are part of crocs' new winter line. i saw them at nordstrom. they are improved primas...ballet flats with a strap, so they are like maryjanes. they are very cushy in the heel. pretty comfy!

Do the Alice Crocs have more arch support than the primas. I love the look of the primas, but they aren't as comfy as my other crocs.

hard to say since my feet are kind of flat. They definitely have more cushion in the heel, so in that respect, they will probably be more comfy than primas to anybody...;)

Does anyone have pictures of the inside of these croc bags? Would you recommend them for the parks?

Thank you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter