If you have Verizon Fios...

Lvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Don't forget about the "My Rewards". You can redeem points for several gift cards including a Visa gift card. I totally forgot about until I went to check about renewing a contract with them. You can earn points pretty easily at first, and then it's when you order videos on demand. I'm hoping to have enough after I renew for $50 GC. Going towards our trip in January!!!

Yes! I just found this! The first time I checked it out, it seemed like really crappy choices of rewards so I stopped looking at it. Just lately I logged on and saw how many points we have and looked at rewards again and saw the visa gift cards. I ordered the $25 one first and it took about 1 week to arrive. So when I saw I could redeem another 1000 pts for a $10 visa card I jumped on it. Three weeks later, still nothing in the mail. I was thinking it probably was stolen from our mail somehow so I called them to inquire. All is good. Once you order more, your original card gets reloaded. So now only 1 card to keep track of and it has $35 on it.:thumbsup2

I never order PPV or videos but we do earn 50 pts per month for having our bill auto pay to our cc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter