If you had to skip one park, which would it be?

If we were skipping a park it would be MGM Studios without a doubt. If we had to pick another park I am not sure which one that would be. Maybe Animal Kingdom only because it closes earlier than the other parks not because we don't enjoy going there.

Jodi

If I had to skip one park, it would be MGM. A few years ago I might have said MGM was my favorite. It seems it all changed with that hat...not that the hat did anything to the park other than looking ridiculous and obstructing the view of the Chinese Theater. I miss the old SuperStar Theater and the Monster Sound Show. And the GMR is outdated..I use to love it.

If I had to skip two parks, I would be in trouble. I don't know. Probably Animal Kingdom, which is hard for me to say because I love it. I can't miss the MK. It wouldn't be a Disney trip without it. And, I can't miss World Showcase and Illuminations...just can't. Okay...Animal Kingdom it is. But I don't like it.

PamNC

First to skip: AK
Second: EPCOT
Third: MGM
Never: MK.

We never skip a park, but if we HAD to it would be Epcot.

Epcot is the least fave in my family. We have been known to go there just to ride the Test Track and leave. :rolleyes1

MGM-even though one of our favorite rides is there-TOT. I also love Brown Derby for lunch but this is the park we skipped a few weeks ago when my dad was down. If 2 parks MGM and AK. MGM just needs more. AK will be better when EE opens.

I'd say AK, but I could do AK in the morning and MGM afternoon and evening and still see all my faves. I'd just focus my AK time on 3-4 things tops.

Animal Kingdom if it were just me and my husband. If I bring my daughter, then MGM.

If it's just me personally, that's hard since neither MGM nor AK floats my boat as the saying goes..., if two, then it's easier, though I'm kind of disappointed in the non-direction EPCOT is going these days.

If, however, my wife and daughter were going, definitely MGM, just not enough there for a 2-year-old nor someone that loves classic movies and not thrill rides; however, if we had to miss two parks, it probably would be MGM and EPCOT since my daughter & wife love animals and we both travel internationally so don't need to visit sterilized versions of other countries.

-R

I've skipped AK every time I've been down there and it's been open. I don't care to ever go, just not curious. I love animals, don't get me wrong, but I just don't want to spend time there that could be spent at the other three!

Well #one AK #two is MK . I can't believe it but I like EPCOT and MGM. Also TL , love the wave pool. Something for everyone at WDW!!!

:rockband: :charac2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We don't have children, so we really enjoy Epcot. I would skip AK without a doubt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter