If you had to dispose of one E ticket ride

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/05/vintage-walt-disney-world-an-a-attraction-or-an-e/

It's a Small World, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and The Enchanted Tiki Room (as Tropical Serenade) are the only original E-Ticket rides left. I think the Tiki Room is going away, soon, anyway. Of that list, I'd probably take out Small World, and I actually like that ride.

Peter Pan was originally a C-Ticket ride!

Edit:

I found a later E-ticket:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3jV5FcVqp...UI/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/WDW+1978+E+ticket.jpg

Based on that list, please, please, get rid of the Hall of Presidents.

Nooooo. They can't take away tiki room! Is that based on something solid you've read?

I'd probably take out small world too. At least over the other ones. But there are plenty of rides that can before it- and storybook boats is at the top of the list!

MK- Splash Mountain
Epcot- Mission Space
DHS- Rockin Roller Coaster (I'm going to get backlash for that one, but I'm not a huge fan of coasters)
AK- I haven't been in years, so I can't make an informed decision

Kali River Rapids. Way too long of a wait for way too short of a ride, and you still may end up mostly dry by the end of it.

MK- I'd have to say space mountain Not much to the ride and can't see anything that is going to scare me.

Minority here, but I hated 7DMT. I wouldn't wish it away, though, because so many people obviously enjoy it. Peter Pan is a close second, but I wouldn't wish it away, same reason. I guess I'd have to say Mission Space.
If I could have one back, I'd say Alien Encounter.

I have a set of A to E ticket refrigerator magnets. I have no idea if they are representative of MK's opening in 1971.

Anyway
It's A Small World
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Submarine Voyage
Country Bear Jamboree :eek:
Jungle Cruise
The Hall of Presidents :eek::scared1:
The Haunted Mansion

The Tiki Room is a D ticket on my set of magnets.

Space Mountain for sure. And then rebuild it to make it like the Disneyland version. Seriously for those of you who have only been on the Orlando version... I feel sorry for you

Space Mountain. It's not super interesting and it hurts my neck.

Star Tours is my favorite so I'm glad so many won't be in my line:)

I enjoyed Frozen Ever After but won't do it with that line again!

I also thought 7DMT was pretty but the seat was too tight for my rear end and 34 inch inseam legs!

IASW should be cut in half - shorter ride time and two lines that will move faster. That ride is a tradition for us but we always say it is too long.

I define E-ticket as those attractions that required a paper fastpass before Magic bands came out (and added FP+ to practically everything).

That being said, the one that stands our for me:

Mission Space. Lots of hype, but little payoff. Epcot SORELY needs better E-ticket attractions

Dan

Actually, it looks like I was wrong! Whoops. I thought it was closing, but I can't find anything online.

There were some rumors, but they're not very strong. They rumor said they may replace or rework it as they did once before as the "Under New Management" version. This would be only for the MK version and not at DL where the Tiki Room remains quite popular. I think though that WDW has a lot of other priorities right now so I wouldn't expect to see any real action on this for a while if ever.

Mission Space! Cannot stand that ride! I've never gotten off a Disney ride and felt so sick in my life. :headache:

I had to Google this :laughing: and found that an E ticket is classified as a ticket for a ride that is the newest, most advanced, or most popular ride/attraction.. so with that I would use it for Space Mountain. Hands down my favorite ride in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter