If you had to choose one TS in Epcot

I would suggest either Le cellier or Chefs de France both have excellant meals and service IMO:thumbsup2

Just straight off the top of my head, no preconditions, Tutto Italia. Our meal was fantastic. Biergarten was yummy and a lot of fun, though. Chefs was our worst meal that week, IMHO.

Our favorite is Coral Reef and our least favorite is Chefs! :rotfl:So, I would say either LeCellier or Tutto!:laughing:

You will get varying opinions as to what is good or bad TS in the World Showcase. I will agree, in general, that the food in Chefs de France does not equal the food I had in Paris, and the food in Biergarten does not match the food I had in Munich. But I had instances in both places in which I was transported back to the country of origin by the taste or preparation of the food (alright -- I'll admit that it was the beer in Germany that "transported" me :)).

Also, in looking at opinions, keep in mind that adults (and kids) have varying tolerances for eating adventures, and a life-changing experience because you try a new foreign food for the first time (prepared on American soil, with American ingredients and chefs) is not guaranteed. I like to try something new everywhere I go, and the WS is a perfect opportunity to do that in a concentrated setting. I think you can find "delicious" and "repulsive" in every WS restaurant (TS and QS) -- the fun is finding out which is which, according to your own taste.

Because of Chefs de France, my picky eater tried snails (after much encouragement), a perfect roast chicken breast, pate, creme brulee, and profiteroles. He enjoyed (and now looks forward to) 3 foods out of those 5 (all right -- two of the 3 are desserts). You WILL find something for a picky kid in every WS restaurant -- tacos in Mexico, cold cuts in Norway, chicken tempura in China & Japan, hot dogs in Germany, chicken kabobs in Morocco, pasta in Italy, a croque monsieur in France, fish and chips in England, and steak in Canada. It is a Disney park, after all. If you are a picky eater, you can also find safe and familiar foods on the various menus (or just stick with the Liberty Inn in America). If you want to go on a food roller coaster (like I do), you can also do that. And, who knows? You may wind up acquiring a taste for garlickly snails!:woohoo:

We really liked Biergarten, I could live off the potato leek soup with pretzel rolls:cloud9: There was also lots to choose from including familiar things like carved pork, potatoes, mac and cheese etc and the entertainment was a ton of fun.

We did not like Le Cellier and felt the soup at Biergarten was much better than the much raved about cheddar soup at Le Cellier, but obviously a lot of people love this place so if it appeals to you then give it a try:thumbsup2

We love the cheese soup at le Cellier, infact we make it at home from the Disney cook books, however tutto italia is also delicious. So hard to choose:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter