If you dont give a damn

Most of what you have posted seems meaningless to me.

Go SEC and PAC12.

The rest of the teams are not really irrelevant.

It was a win!!!! :thumbsup2 Though its a very costly win:( From that the look of that injury JT Barret is out for rest of season and so goes Ohio States chance for a win in comference championship. I really do hope JT is not severely injured. He was having a heck of season. Especially having to jump into the job if starting quarterback as quickly as he had to.

It was a win!!!! :thumbsup2 Though its a very costly win:( From that the look of that injury JT Barret is out for rest of season and so goes Ohio States chance for a win in comference championship. I really do hope JT is not severely injured. He was having a heck of season. Especially having to jump into the job if starting quarterback as quickly as he had to.

my feelings exactly

I head that JT is out for the rest of the season :(. I'm sincerely sorry OSU fans as he really played well.

We are still looking forward to playing you next week.

I head that JT is out for the rest of the season :(. I'm sincerely sorry OSU fans as he really played well.

We are still looking forward to playing you next week.

yep it let all the air out of are balloon, but we should be OK. If you wernt playing us I would be rooting for you, one of the greatest football players ever and a great human is from there, Joe Thomas

Normally when you beat that team up north there is so much joy. Now, knowing what it costs us, everyone is just devastated. JT was this OSU team. He was the reason for 3 of the touchdowns today. Their season is done. There is no way they are going to beat Wisconsin with the run alone. Do we even have a backup quarterback if 3rd stringer gets hurt?

What does a Michigan fan do after the Wolverines beat the Ohio State Buckeyes in football ? He/she turns off the Xbox. :)

What's the difference between a smart Wolverine and a unicorn? Nothing, their both fictional characters. :rotfl:

GO BUCKEYES !!!

"They're", which just goes to show which school ranks higher academically. popcorn::

I'll hate Michigan for you if you hate UCLA for me. ;) Deal?

UCLASUCKS.jpg

Dont bRUIN your lives at Kal South Branch. This has been a public service announcement.

"They're", which just goes to show which school ranks higher academically. popcorn::

I walked into that one. But I guess if I would have graduated from Ohio State instead of Baldwin Wallace I would have known the difference between they're, there and their. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter