If you could work at Disney...

I would want to be Belle In Beauty and the Beast in DHS since Belle and I have almost identical personalities and similar looks. :)

That's an extremely difficult question!

I'd love to be an Imagineer first and foremost -but I really don't have the experience or skills for that at all I don't think.

Being a face character would be fun too, but challenging it seems like and I heard the auditions are ridiculously difficult.

If anything though, just a simple cast member working one of the rides. That'd be the best.

I really want to do the college program the year after next so fingers crossed!

I also want to do the college program it sounds so amazing! And since I really want to be an Imagineer (it's been my dream since forever) it'd be good to get your name in the company

I want to be an engineer on the trains!!!! I would love to ride around Disney all day and blow the whistle!! I love trains!!!

I would have to choose two. My first would have to be a custodian. They have no set scripts, they can talk to guests whenever they want, and they are generally happier than most cast members because of the freedom that they have. My second would be working with the maintenance crew. I don't know why, I am interested in the way things are built and I love to work with my hands.

I'd love to be Rapunzel because i LOVE HER!!! i also wouldn't mind being any character, maybe ariel because i love her hair accesorie she wears!
I'd also like to work at guest relations because it looks super fun and busy!
And maybe an imagineer, i already have a few ideas of new rides/restaurants.:cool1:

My dream is to be a face character- particularly Alice, Rapunzel, Cinderella, or Tink:goodvibes
I would also love to be a concierge at one of the Disney resorts.
I can't wait to apply for the DCP in a few years!!:yay:

I would be any of the performing characters. I'm hoping to audition to be a look-alike during my next disney vacation. :mic:

I would have to choose two. My first would have to be a custodian. They have no set scripts, they can talk to guests whenever they want, and they are generally happier than most cast members because of the freedom that they have.

I have a friend that feels the exact same way. He currently did the College Program as a custodial and loved it. I agree it seems like a really fun job. :)

I would be any of the performing characters. I'm hoping to audition to be a look-alike during my next disney vacation. :mic:

Oh!!!! Good luck! :thumbsup2

I myself would love to be a "friend" of a character. (Wink wink! ;) )
I'm a dancer, so my plan is to audition to be a parade performer or character performer. I'm pretty close to the height of Chip and Dale and I'd love to be able to "hang out" with them. :)

I would love to be in one of the shows. Like the Beauty and the Beast show or a tumble monkey in the Lion King show would be fun.

I want to be an imaginer.

But for a park job I'd want to be a jungle cruise skipper, or a 50's Prime Time Café waiter, or Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter