If you could work at Disney...

expeditioneverestgrl

DIS Veteran
If you could work at Disney WOrld, what would you be?

I would work at one of the thrill rides!

Expedition Everest as number one
Splash Mountain as number two
Space Mountain as number 3 to work at
HTOT as number 4 to work at
Big Thunder as number 5 to work at

Probably will never work at WDW...I doubt it!:sad2:

I would love to be a bellhop on Tower of Terror! Playing the role of a 1930's bellhop in the park with my favorite vibe would be incredible.

I also equally want to be friends with Sleeping Beauty. I think our features are similar. I was a princess in a musical and did a meet and greet after with the kids. It was one of the most magical things I have ever experienced!

The Disney College Program sounds like a great opportunity. I am excited to apply in the future!

If I could work anywhere, it would be in EPCOT. As to the where, I think anywhere. Working in Disney would be awesome

Great question! Since I don't see myself working in a high paying job at disney, I know what I'll do when I retire there. I'd like to work at the concierge deal at the Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, well...you get the idea!!!!! Would love to bring magic to the guests.

I would work on the safari in Animal Kingdom or in the aquarium at Epcot or at the finding Nemo ride.

I'd like to work at Wide World of Sports, manage the fitness center at Swan and Dolphin, work at Thunder Mountain or even be security

Play a princess (Sleeping Beauty)! Or be a Magic Kingdom tour guide because you'd get paid to ride rides and teach families about the parks! Or be a skipper on the Jungle Cruise.

An imagineer thats one thing ive always wanted to do work in and on disney projects

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I think I'd either like to be a marine biologist in The Seas (areas around Coral Reef) or an imagineer, designing new things for Disney all the time. As another option, I'd always thought it'd be cool to be a princess or a parade performer. :groom:

I would be an imagineer that designs the rides at Disney and costumes and merchandise and such.

I would want to be an imagineer, princess, fairy, or several other female characters! I would want to perform in shows, too!:cool1:

Oh, I would just love to be Alice/Wendy! They are my favorites and I have the accent down almost perfectly! Plus- I am short and definitely will me under the maximum height of 5'3. If I do get any taller though, I would still love to be any of the princesses!

I would want to be one of the solider girls at the end of the electric lights parade. I have always wanted to be a rockette and the girls at the end look almost like rockettes. Also i love to dance and the solider girls do eye high kicks!

I think I'd like to be anybody in the Electric Parade; it's my favorite parade at Disney World

I'd like to do the CP, but I'm not 100% sure if I can...pre-med isn't exactly a typical candidate! If I did, though, I'd really like to work in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom or Expedition Everest at Animal Kindgom. I'd just really like to be a ride operator with a uniform that won't give me a heat stroke in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter