If you could only do one attraction in each park ... What would it be?

this might change once i go in two weeks. i havent been in YEARS so my tastes may have changed. but as of now-

MK- Haunted Mansion
DHS- TSMM

havent actually been yet to Animal kingdom or Epcot but i cant wait for Soarin and Kilimanjaro Safaris!

Once again, this will most definitely be changing soon!

MK - Pirates maybe
HS - The great movie ride
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari
Epcot - Test Track

MK - Haunted Mansion or Space Mountain hard choice
Epcot - Test Track
MGM - Tower of Terror
AK - Everest

:)

Asked my twin who is going with me and she said: Mission Space, Kilimanjaro Safari, Rock n Roller Coaster, Space Mountain

I would have to go Mission Space, Never been on Everest but I know it will be my favorite, Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain

Thanks everyone for the responses. It was great reading through them. Just for fun we added them up and put the info on the front page. Thanks for sharing!

MK - Haunted Mansion
EPCOT - Soarin'

Uhh... there really wasn't any other attraction at either AK or DHS that was a must-do for me. I mean, I can find things to entertain myself, but really there are much more interesting things for me at EPCOT and MK.

MK -- Philharmagic
Epcot -- Test Track
DHS -- Tower of Terror
AK -- Safari (It was a real toss up beteween this and the Festival of the Lion King show, but then this park is about animals not shows)

First Choices: AK--Safari
EP--Soarin'
HS--Star Wars
MK--Splash

Second Choices (because it was hard to choose)
AK--FOLK
EP--MS
HS--ToT
MK--BTMRR

Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Soarin, and if I'm forced into AK I suppose I'll ride Expedition Everest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter