If you could meet any celebrity...

IrishTink

DIS Veteran
If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
I would want to meet Gwen Stefani.
She is awesome!
If you think she's awesome, you can post something in my thread called Gwen Stefani Rocks! :cool1: :chat: :music: :shamrock:

I don't want to meet any of my favorite celebrities. That way if they are complete jerks, I'm not disapointed.

probably angelina jolie. she seems pretty interesting. Especially with her work in foriegn countries and her charity work.

Patrick Stump From Fall Out Boy :love2: :flower3:

oo and I forgot I would like to meet Adam Sandler too cuz he's from NH I'm from NH and lots of people I know has met him so I would like to meet him one day... :tongue: :upsidedow

Viggo Mortensen (he seems really nice from all of the interviews and stuff I've seen him in!), Orlando Bloom, Andy Serkis... just about anyone who worked on Lord of the Rings. I wouldn't mind meeting my list of authors, either.

Sparx said:
probably angelina jolie. she seems pretty interesting. Especially with her work in foriegn countries and her charity work.
same here. she amazes me!
and Rachel Bilson.

LondonLady said:
I WOULD LOOOOVE TO MEET JULIE ANDREWS! :hyper:

That would be an amazing experiance. She has been in some of my favorite movies, and seems like such an intellegant and friendly person.
Although I would like to have a deep chat with Tom Cruise about Psycology...

AmoDolphin said:
Although I would like to have a deep chat with Tom Cruise about Psycology...
Mine wouldn't just be psychology. I would have to touch on post pardom depression, People For The Ethical Treatment Of Couches (petc for short), the Free Katie foundation, the degree in medicine required to properly use a sonagram machine, the obsene amount of money that could be donated to ANYTHING other than buying that monstrosity, and several otehr topics.

(can you tell how much I don't like him!? ;) )

I would have to say Ryan Sypek, Tyson Ritter, Matt Damon, George Cloney, Shane West, and Trent Ford. There's probablly so many more that I just can't think of.

Ryan Gosling -- because he's a hottie. ::yes::
Rachel McAdams -- 'cause she's my favorite actress
Carrie Underwood -- she seems soooo sweet!
Reese Witherspoon -- she is so real, not like other stuck up actresses, and she's an amazing actress
Johnny Depp -- 'cause he's awesome!
Steven Tyler -- 'cause he's an amazing singer. And I love Aerosmith. :love:

JulielovesDisney said:
Ryan Gosling -- because he's a hottie. ::yes::
Rachel McAdams -- 'cause she's my favorite actress
Carrie Underwood -- she seems soooo sweet!
Reese Witherspoon -- she is so real, not like other stuck up actresses, and she's an amazing actress
Johnny Depp -- 'cause he's awesome!
Steven Tyler -- 'cause he's an amazing singer. And I love Aerosmith. :love:

I like areosmith too. What is your favorite song of theirs? Mine is Dude looks like a lady and walk this way.

omg it would soooo have to be jesse mccartney he is sooo hott!!! I would like travel the world to meet him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter